Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

I dont much much about this case but I hope Shakira doesn't get dragged into this mess...! 

Either way, more free promo for the album. :hippo: #ShaKarma

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

I hope it won't leak since it's about to be officially released 

I feel like it's going to have good numbers :giraffe: better than el dorado, for sure 

but shes going to be eclipsed by olivia, Future, Ariana's new hit which is going to help her album for at least one more week and Casey's 2second week 

we are not having a top 3 unless something like Sesión 53 happens with puntería 

Edited by Giancor
  • Like 1

According to brazilian insider (Entre Paréntesis) has a MV too, not sure if it's going to be release with the album :coffee2:

Not y'all acting as if Whatsapp isn't used by the majority of latin americans. Its basically their iMessage :rip: and then suggesting the youtube release stream as if she's a k-pop star. This isn't some girl trying to start her career that needs to scramble to get her name out there. Shakira will be just fine. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

According to brazilian insider (Entre Paréntesis) has a MV too, not sure if it's going to be release with the album :coffee2:

I think we are gonna have a lot of MV's this era tbh. She seems to have recorded a lot and will still do 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaye said:

Not y'all acting as if Whatsapp isn't used by the majority of latin americans. It's basically their iMessage :rip: and then suggesting the youtube release stream as if she's a k-pop star. This isn't some girl trying to start her career that needs to scramble to get her name out there. Shakira will be just fine. 

We already have Jimmy Fallon and that's a very good promo slot considering her demography and her chemistry with him. Yet they are still asking for something more like she's already an established known artist. I have a good feeling about this record, I remember the self titled era first month since album release was so exciting. She was everywhere. I don't see that happening but they definitely put more effort than El Dorado and Sale El Sol which both got no promo at all despite one or two televised performances :skull:

• Like 1

Still no reviews, no?

11 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

We already have Jimmy Fallon and that's a very good promo slot considering her demography and her chemistry with him. Yet they are still asking for something more like she's already an established known artist. I have a good feeling about this record, I remember the self titled era first month since album release was so exciting. She was everywhere. I don't see that happening but they definitely put more effort than El Dorado and Sale El Sol which both got no promo at all despite one or two televised performances :skull:

Right she's going to go where she's comfortable and her relationships. So Univision, Fallon, releasing some MVs, and maybe an award show if not just the Latin Grammys. 

People need to realize promo isn't the same when it comes to Latin music because all they really need is their Univision / Telemundo interview and that's it. :rip: And they already gossip about her all the time anyway so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Right she's going to go where she's comfortable and her relationships. So Univision, Fallon, releasing some MVs, and maybe an award show if not just the Latin Grammys. 

People need to realize promo isn't the same when it comes to Latin music because all they really need is their Univision / Telemundo interview and that's it. :rip: And they already gossip about her all the time anyway so. 

Yeah what we need is a radio deal with some single and play listing. I see there's no adds date to Puntería yet like I don't get what are they waiting for. That's the only promo needed for someone like Shakira, she needs a longevity hit and the era will keep being alive on the charts with that. I don't get why her team is so slow and incompetent on the metrics that today makes the song a hit 

I'm not used to her doing so much promo, I'm overwhelmed :duca:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

Was the genre jab directed at afo verde or us? Lmao 

she basically said she experiments with different genres and puts her take on things because she wants to, while staying true to herself not because a Sony executive wants her to do it :gaycat5:

• Haha 2

She is glowing in that apple music interview! :flame:

But gurl, "i used to suck", "i feel like i have a better taste now, then when i was younger"... Ok, you are LYING! :suburban:

Edited by BOOM!
  • Haha 10

Love how she called this album highly conceptual….. like girl :eli:

• Haha 2

She definitely follows the fan conversation I think! I gagged at some of those moments as well.. overall though, I didn't really like the interview.

She was great and looked great, but she repeats herself a lot and seems to have trouble expressing herself like she used to. I don't know.. maybe it's just hard to really open up to someone you don't speak to often. I would feel weird too.

But I'm happy she did such a long interview for once!

2 hours ago, Giancor said:

I feel like it's going to have good numbers :giraffe: better than el dorado, for sure 

but shes going to be eclipsed by olivia, Future, Ariana's new hit which is going to help her album for at least one more week and Casey's 2second week 

we are not having a top 3 unless something like Sesión 53 happens with puntería 

I mean, the album already outstreamed El Dorado as a whole and has cute daily streams with the already released songs. Doing better first week than El Dorado is 100% happening.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

She is glowing in that apple music interview! :flame:

But gurl, "i used to suck", "i feel like i have a better taste now, then when i was younger"... Ok, you are LYING! :suburban:

She's been reading online comments :toofunny2:

What's more alarming is the claim she's giving her best for the fans :foot:

:clack:

Edited by Lorelei

My Sapphire cd has shipped :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

She definitely follows the fan conversation I think! I gagged at some of those moments as well.. overall though, I didn't really like the interview.

She was great and looked great, but she repeats herself a lot and seems to have trouble expressing herself like she used to. I don't know.. maybe it's just hard to really open up to someone you don't speak to often. I would feel weird too.

No she's always been like that, long pauses in between questions, always using big words and metaphors.

She's glowing though looks happy, sounds optimistic about the future and touring.

very Surprised she sat for almost an hour as well lol

glad the guy said it sounds like this album has a side a and side B the first half very conceptual, the other half playlist type of vibe, but under the love umbrella basically.

54 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Was the genre jab directed at afo verde or us? Lmao 

she basically said she experiments with different genres and puts her take on things because she wants to, while staying true to herself not because a Sony executive wants her to do it :gaycat5:

No that was a dig at her fans constantly saying she's doing favors for Afo Verde. It seems more gays have been hired as part of her team for this era and are filling her in. :gaycat5:

Edited by Jaye
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Red Hot Moon said:

I'm not used to her doing so much promo, I'm overwhelmed :duca:

Omg! Same

24 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

I think she's struggling with English again. Remember that's not her first language and she lived on Spain for like a decade. Obviously she's still accommodating to speak again like on a daily basis even more considering her circle is all Spanish too.

I like the interview because she seemed so open and some times it felt like she was almost crying. She really had a dark time and it shows. Also not her being shady too with the Sony executive thing lol  

27 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I think she's struggling with English again. Remember that's not her first language and she lived on Spain for like a decade. Obviously she's still accommodating to speak again like on a daily basis even more considering her circle is all Spanish too.

I like the interview because she seemed so open and some times it felt like she was almost crying. She really had a dark time and it shows. Also not her being shady too with the Sony executive thing lol  

Yeah I agree and thought the same actually. It seems she's struggling a bit with English. You can definitely tell as you say, that her entire circle are native Spanish speakers. It's totally understandable but very obvious. 

I liked parts of it, and she is being more honest and frank than usual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.