Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Is there any hype on this ? 

We're only on page 35 of this thread on release week :rip:

The only hope is if Punteria does something.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Nono there is no shade 

Im just worried , i hope it creates a big buzz on Friday 

She already has all Latin media talking about it, with her NY times interview alone they've been talking about her. 

im sure she'll be fine. As unpredictable as her team is, I'm sure they have a back up plan, remix to something, volume 2 tour announcement some thing lol (wishful thinking) but knowing how she was “working" a couple of years ago, she's at least motivated to make more music. That wasn't even a thought 2018-2021

24 minutes ago, Bookmark99 said:

We're only on page 35 of this thread on release week :rip:

The only hope is if Punteria does something.

There's a world outside ATRL and Shakira has never been an ATRL darling tbh. She'll be fine 

• Thanks 2

Her team could've promoted this waaaay better. WhatsApp posts? Really?

i wish she was more vocal too. I'm pretty sure she has many surprises. Why doesn't she announce them ? 

there are many ways to engage with the fandom without spending a penny but I guess she/her team doesn't want to.

what Dua Lipa did with trixie Mattel is very smart. Trixies niche fandom is very loyal and would spend the money on whatever she shows on her videos. Clever from business perspective. 

LMYNL it's a hard sell from the start with that basic magazine like cover artwork. The collectors and people that actually buy physical copies loves concepts, visually pleasing imagery, aesthetics, etc.

i would recommend a live stream of the album release party. Then, Upload the videos on YouTube + interview. Release clips of both media to reach more ppl. If the content is good, fans and casual users will share the clips/reposts. Have you seen the engage rate of those fan pages twitter? It's huge

Edited by Giancor
  • Like 2

Ya'll are so annoying. Just focus on the music lol 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Edited by Giancor

14 minutes ago, Giancor said:

i wish she was more vocal too. I'm pretty sure she has many surprises. Why doesn't she announce them ? 

there are many ways to engage with the fandom without spending a penny but I guess she/her team doesn't want to.

what Dua Lipa did with trixie Mattel is very smart. Trixies niche fandom is very loyal and would spend the money on whatever she shows on her videos. Clever from business perspective. 

This but some of you can't accept that and just say that people complaint and blah blah blah but it's just facts :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Phoenix95 said:

Ya'll are so annoying. Just focus on the music lol 

Let people express their opinion, as long as they are being respectful. If you can only focus on one thing, is fine too :clap3:

• Like 2

Some people don't understand how a forum works :psyduck:

• Thumbs Down 1

She would help the reach of the album a lot if she performs puntería with Cardi B this Friday. That would be ideal.

also, saying something  controversial in the interview (If there's one) would do wonders 👀

• Like 2

Anyways, No is my absolutely favorite Shaki song ever. Will she be able to top it this Friday? Well, I certainly hope so 

I feel like I would enjoy this album more than Piquira. and El Mojado. Not sure if it's going to top SES for me. It's not like it's super hard but we'll see :giraffe: definitely not She Wolf tho. 

• Like 1

So the rumor of Peso Pluma releasing this  week wasn't true right?

Because I want her to be at least #1 on the latin charts

5 minutes ago, Green said:

So the rumor of Peso Pluma releasing this  week wasn't true right?

Because I want her to be at least #1 on the latin charts

Probably not, but Future inevitably being #1 in BB200 is annoying

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

Shakira is very old school though when it comes to marketing, maybe Sony has a lot to do with that, but we're never gonna see Shakira sit with Valentina for drag race Mexico or her being a special guest with the gays promoting any new project or listening party at a gay bar/club. 

she knows her base, but tbh this is the most movement ive seen her do with an album since she wolf. If she wanted this to be a major come back or whatever she would be everywhere like the LS OF eras.

im sure she has some surprises and announcements coming. Is gonna be a busy couple of weeks for her im sure. Just praying she does SNL

Too bad there are only like 8 new songs? It will be hard to debut strong streams with so many already known songs. 
but let's see what happens 

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

it doesnt matter who #1 when shes probably going to be battling for a top 20 

i'm mostly excited for tiempo sin verte tbh. la fuerte sounds a little cheap :doc:

10 hours ago, Popboi. said:

And Olivia Rodrigo probably #2 :chick3:

4 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

And Olivia Rodrigo probably #2 :chick3:

Ariana or Morgan will be at #2

Hoping for a top 10 album 

My Emerald vinyl has shipped :duca:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If the album goes top 10 it would be better than expected

#1 or even a top 5 is not possible

6 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

it doesnt matter who #1 when shes probably going to be battling for a top 20 

Top 20 here we gooooooo queeeeeeen will still be charting somewhere, unlike some Atrl faves lmao ! :celestial4:

Edited by GeeDuval

24 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

My Emerald vinyl has shipped :duca:

I got emerald and diamond vinyl and sapphire and ruby cd copies! :celestial4:My emerald says shipped.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.