Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

48 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

How many albums has it been already since she renewed her contract with Sony? Wasn’t that pre sale el sol? I think after she wolf there was some buzz going around that she was leaving Sony and they ended giving her a huge deal no?

I'm not sure. She has been with Sony forever ("which back then was CBS" lol :bibliahh:). We did finally find out that she has a business "partnership" with Sony Latin to promote their other artists on a global scale, which explains all the random collaborations. I'm guessing she gets paid a lot for that partnership too. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

14 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I'm not sure. She has been with Sony forever ("which back then was CBS" lol :bibliahh:). We did finally find out that she has a business "partnership" with Sony Latin to promote their other artists on a global scale, which explains all the random collaborations. I'm guessing she gets paid a lot for that partnership too. 

Yeah, but I remember it was after the whole she wolf single selection mess. I dont think she’s ever leaving Sony Latin, I want her to leave RCA though.

2 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Yeah, but I remember it was after the whole she wolf single selection mess. I dont think she’s ever leaving Sony Latin, I want her to leave RCA though.

RCA definitely sucks. They haven't done anything for Shakira since "Don't Wait Up" :rip:

Just now, vuelve88 said:

RCA definitely sucks. They haven't done anything for Shakira since "Don't Wait Up" :rip:

Is there anything they can do about her disinterest? 

46 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

Is there anything they can do about her disinterest? 

Hmmm. I think it’s more like RCA isn’t prioritizing Shakira. RCA is the same label that Normani is on. :rip:

Their main artists right now are SZA, Doja Cat, Tate McRae, and Justin Timberlake. 

The last time she released an album with RCA was the “Shakira” album in 2014. There were rumors of a Doja Cat collaboration, so I think she will release an English album this year too. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I wouldn't invest any money in a Shakira album after how she treated El Dorado .. she released it and performed 0 songs from that album, just ran back to Barcelona to get cheated on soo ... 

She did all the Promo for BZRP collab etc and took 1 year to release the album? idkkk 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Apparently Lucien Laviscount (Emily in Paris) and others models are in Punteria’s MV :coffee2:

Sounds like a BEP reject from The END/The Beginning 💀

La fuerte is giving gloria Trevi reject :rip:

She really opened her 2012 rejects vault for this album 😭 

• Haha 1

La Fuerte is a bop and you should stop

• Like 1

Those pics are 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥 and she’s serving bop after bop. I can see why the haters are fuming. 

What are y’all saying. It sounds :flame:  

Another smash by this duo I fear. :gaycat1:

Love it! So La Fuerte is a single too and maybe has a music video? 

OMG, she's really feeding us :flame:. Imagine if the rumours about a sister album are true...

Probably my least favorite snippet :emofish:

But I need to listen to it in full, hopefully there's a better drop. Bizarrap can have some outdate production but it's his signature so to speak, except when he's producing rap songs.

Omgggggggggggg!!!! She is serving lewkkkkss !!! Loving it!:gaycatina1::flame:

I was about to drag her for the cheap production but this is the Bizarrap song :deadbanana2:

That's one of the few songs I had hopes for and well... :rip:

• Haha 1

I hope it will be a success.

She sold all her rights to all her music right? 
I think it’s her first album since selling her music rights so I hope she will have a streaming monster to benefit long from the album

6 hours ago, Giancor said:

La fuerte is giving gloria Trevi reject :rip:

Gloria is my favorite! <3

7 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

She sold all her rights to all her music right? 
I think it’s her first album since selling her music rights so I hope she will have a streaming monster to benefit long from the album

Hipgnosis Songs Fund to which she sold her catalog is promoting her new music https://www.instagram.com/p/C4jEadKNGby/. i think we don't know what their agreement is

8 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Apparently Lucien Laviscount (Emily in Paris) and others models are in Punteria’s MV :coffee2:

why do i feel like punteria is going to be bongos in spanish

Shakira, don't do the EDM noooo!!

DGMedios Chile is teasing tour announcement on Facebook, they posted her last 2 tour setlist and asked people's favorite one. :ninja:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.