Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

34 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

GIfegI0WkAAVRLC?format=jpg&name=large

March 22

Punteria

She looks AI generated and inserted into the rest of the set?? :rip::deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

38 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

GIfegI0WkAAVRLC?format=jpg&name=large

March 22

Punteria

I don’t know what to think :psyduck:

Also it looks like they were not on the set together. They will probably have separated scenes through the MV. And probably few digitally edited scenes where they are "together".

why is she sitting on table in blue curtain room? :psyduck:

28 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

She looks AI generated and inserted into the rest of the set?? :rip::deadbanana4:

Making use of the Sapphire album shoot set to save money :ryan3:

• Haha 2

It’s giving no budget. :gaycat6: Jk 

I think CGI will be added later to show her on water. 

Edited by vuelve88

i want to complain :WAP:

im just glad that we only have 9 days left :chick2:

I could only wish each version had an exclusive song, a hidden gem if you will. Imagine the massive collapse, but homegirl would never :chick3:.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Also it looks like they were not on the set together. They will probably have separated scenes through the MV. And probably few digitally edited scenes where they are "together".

They were together on set. She posted a voice note of her and cardi talking about the Song on the 29th when they filmed the video.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, commander said:

I could only wish each version had an exclusive song, a hidden gem if you will. Imagine the massive collapse, but homegirl would never :chick3:.

You’re funny. That would probably take her 1 more yr to do

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

It’s giving no budget. :gaycat6: Jk 

I think CGI will be added later to show her on water. 

Is her personal pet rat directing again?

• Haha 2

Why does the Puntería snippet sound a lot like this? Lmao 😭

• Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

you all complain about everything at this point you are all so annoying

She came with something latin influenced and you hate it

She came with reggaeton and you hate it 

She came with a ballad you hate it and call her boring 

She came with a rock song ala Empire and you say “it’s gonna flop”/“she has way better”

I remember when she said she was working on an electronic album last year or something and you celebrate it and said she’s back, she’s cool and so on. Now that you have heard a preview you hate it because you want a Latin influenced song when she has been giving us this kind of songs for years and you were complaining for that.

The complaints are mostly about the QUALITY of the songs. If it’s Latin, ballad, rock or whatever it’s always the most basic and cheap representation of the genre :redface:   

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

This making zero noise :snowball:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, commander said:

Why does the Puntería snippet sound a lot like this? Lmao 😭

To me the snippet reminds me of Love Rocks, which were already just more videogame-y versions of her hits :rip:

• Like 1

i see fans on twitter predicting 30K pure sales and 60K from streaming... \ :ahh:

there's 0 hype, her lame ass snippet video's are doing nothing and she's reaching 0 people outside of her fans

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, BabyBenzz said:

i see fans on twitter predicting 30K pure sales and 60K from streaming... \ :ahh:

there's 0 hype, her lame ass snippet video's are doing nothing and she's reaching 0 people outside of her fans

And that’s funny because ? lol 

she will still be rich not give a F about any of us and go on with her day. lol 

if it flops it flops lol…Atrl will make fun throw their shade, next victim lol

but it will be a lesson learned for her, maybe it’ll motivate her to stop being so lazy and saying yes to everything afo verde proposes.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 1

I can only hope she's planning on heavy promo for the album release week. We still don't know the SNL performer for that week, so maybe it is Shakira. She does have a relationship with NBC (having worked on The Voice), so it would be easy to line-up performances and appearances on their shows. 

1 hour ago, BabyBenzz said:

That HDD thread with first week sales and the lashings from Karol fans will be iconic :clack:

Edited by Lorelei
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

That HDD thread with first week sales and the lashings from Karol fans will be iconic :clack:

Fake Karol g fans***

same ones that called her vulgar and a hoe due to her lyrics? You mean those ? The ones Now riding the it girl wave? :gaycat5:  BUT Of course they’ll be here laughing at low album sales that’s what they do lol 

all the shady gurlz in general just waiting for the next pop girl to have a low moment so they can have their hit thread or shady comment lol :gaycat3: we see you girls 

look what happened with Ariana they were just waiting for that HDD prediction to be low lol

I can only hope she's planning on heavy promo for the album release week. We still don't know the SNL performer for that week, so maybe it is Shakira. She does have a relationship with NBC (having worked on The Voice), so it would be easy to line-up performances and appearances on their shows. 

She’s not and that’s a fact. She’s probably going to give us that prerecorded special drop puntería and call it a day.

Edited by GeeDuval

She's definitely not doing SNL. She hasn't sung live since probably Shakiradot. And I'm sure she's reaching way more people doing her cringy insta reels than by performing on The Voice lol. I didn't even remember that show was still on. I can see her doing interviews on Fallon or Kimmel, though.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

51 minutes ago, commander said:

She's definitely not doing SNL. She hasn't sung live since probably Shakiradot. And I'm sure she's reaching way more people doing her cringy insta reels than by performing on The Voice lol. I didn't even remember that show was still on. I can see her doing interviews on Fallon or Kimmel, though.

Let's be honest. She's in Miami she's going to do some interviews maybe for Univision and that's it :rip:

• Haha 2

I actually think she might do SNL. She’s been surprising us consistently since the break up. At least surprising me, and she’s been my fave since 2001.

During this new era, her only “predictable”, boring stuff has been Monotonía, Copa Vacia and maybe Acróstico. The rest have been new territory for her. And it’s exciting seeing her get excited about stuff and uncharted waters for herself. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

And that’s funny because ? lol 

she will still be rich not give a F about any of us and go on with her day. lol 

if it flops it flops lol…Atrl will make fun throw their shade, next victim lol

but it will be a lesson learned for her, maybe it’ll motivate her to stop being so lazy and saying yes to everything afo verde proposes.

i think the funny part is how deranged some of the predictions are

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.