Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

i don’t think the old snippet is necessarily the single… disappointed if it is. they should be doing a latin song

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

When is the lead single coming ? 

33 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i don’t think the old snippet is necessarily the single… disappointed if it is. they should be doing a latin song

I’m afraid it is. And I must say as much as some of us hate how she works, kick and scream this is something we are actually agreeing on. A lot of us were expecting some reggaeton influenced bop. I don’t even know how cardis voice would go with this genre.

i kid you not I heard a similar instrumental during the Oscar red carpet. And that’s what it sounds like a background sound for a commercial break or something :gaycat6:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

A lot of us were expecting some reggaeton influenced bop. I don’t even know how cardis voice would go with this genre.

i actually think cardi will serve on this beat. she’s more versatile than people think and delivers on pop records, she’s better on faster tempos too. it’s mainly commercially speaking that this pop disco has less chances of smashing.

• Confused 1

will those dumb ig stories about vinyls be the only promo for this era? :rip:

you all complain about everything at this point you are all so annoying

She came with something latin influenced and you hate it

She came with reggaeton and you hate it 

She came with a ballad you hate it and call her boring 

She came with a rock song ala Empire and you say “it’s gonna flop”/“she has way better”

I remember when she said she was working on an electronic album last year or something and you celebrate it and said she’s back, she’s cool and so on. Now that you have heard a preview you hate it because you want a Latin influenced song when she has been giving us this kind of songs for years and you were complaining for that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

will those dumb ig stories about vinyls be the only promo for this era? :rip:

She was rehearsing for sth on album release week so I fear there will be content on the 22th

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

you all complain about everything at this point you are all so annoying

She came with something latin influenced and you hate it

She came with reggaeton and you hate it 

She came with a ballad you hate it and call her boring 

She came with a rock song ala Empire and you say “it’s gonna flop”/“she has way better”

I remember when she said she was working on an electronic album last year or something and you celebrate it and said she’s back, she’s cool and so on. Now that you have heard a preview you hate it because you want a Latin influenced song when she has been giving us this kind of songs for years and you were complaining for that.

THIS...
Just go listen do DELL...
people comparing her with Karol G with how many new tracks, and how many performances, and bla bla bla
Let's what Karol is going to be doing whe she's 30 years in the industry.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, bruninho said:

THIS...
people comparing her with Karol G with how many new tracks, and how many performances, and bla bla bla

It’s kind of tiring at this point. Always finding a minimal way to complain and put her down comparing her with people that aren’t even her peer, saying she doesn’t do this, then she doesn’t do that, then she did it but way better, she isn’t gonna debut at 1 and all. Exhausting. But Ty because you remind me why I don’t visit Shakira threads often. The negativity it’s just concerning 

• Like 2

I'm just going to pretend this is a 7-track EP and judge it as such lol. So I hope she doesn't release anything else before the 22nd. None of the 7 first singles did it for me except for "TQG", which was never a Shakira track in anyone's eyes to begging with. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ok gays shut up for a second! you guys keep going in circles.

There is something weird going on :rip: She's being too silent. Not even a preview of the next video or a proper announcment of Punteria with Cardi B.

we should have know by now what shows she booked to promote :monkey:

i read that she may be in barcelona for the release date. I hope is not true :sad:

The meltdowns already :rofl:

2 hours ago, bruninho said:

THIS...

Can Shakifans stop bringing up Karol into anything Shakira-related?

It's tiring at this point scrolling through Twitter or even ATRL and seeing unprovoked shade towards Karol from Shakira stans :biblio:

Edited by DoubleRainbow!
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

It's tiring at this point scrolling through Twitter or even ATRL and seeing unprovoked shade towards Karol from Shakira stans :biblio:

Ma’am we are the wolfpack or if you want to keep it short and cute “the pack” Thanks

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

I'm not throwing shade at Karol...I'm just saying you can't compare number of songs, number of performances, level of promotion, etc. 

Karol is basically new to the industry, she NEEDS all of this. Shakira (as most veterans) are not as present, and they don't need to.

If you got "shade" you got it wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, Giancor said:

ok gays shut up for a second! you guys keep going in circles.

There is something weird going on :rip: She's being too silent. Not even a preview of the next video or a proper announcment of Punteria with Cardi B.

we should have know by now what shows she booked to promote :monkey:

i read that she may be in barcelona for the release date. I hope is not true :sad:

do you remember El Dorado? The release week?
Do you really have hopes? lol

It reminds me of the time she had a single release party for Copa Vacia… in Paris. :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, bruninho said:

She was trapped in Barcelona, back in the day :giraffe:  
idgi 

The problem with her musical projets is that every fan wants something different:
the nostalgic ones who want a rock-oriented PD/DELL 
LS pop hits
the poetry of FO/OF
the electro pop of She wolf and the scrapped album 
reggaeton

Some want Spanish, others English... etc

In my case, I would be thrilled if she releases an album in Arabic paying tribute to her roots, just like a side project (instead of perfumes)

Edited by Bocanada

51 minutes ago, bruninho said:

Didn’t she do a pop up and performed 3 songs in Miami and went home down the road from her crib? 

i saw she releasing a prerecorded performance for release day for this one? That’s probably all the promotion we’ll get and that’s it.

havent heard anything for SNL, FALLON, nbc today concert series NOTHING

Edited by GeeDuval

She just posted a picture from the video set for Puntería on her Whatsapp channel 

All this time I thought the instrumental snippet they've been using since they announced the album was the new Bizarrap track, as it sounds like something he would produce.

Honestly I am not sure what I was expecting from "Punteria" but I always imagined a pop song given David Stewart credentials. I want to trust Shakira and think she's gonna give us Loba/She Wolf type of pop/dance excellence but at the same time she could end us giving up another "Don't Wait Up" :rip: (I think it's a bop but still a flop).

Anyways, I am very excited for the album cause even if Punteria is mid, I still think I am going to love most of the new songs going by the snippets and at the end of the day, the album already did what it had to do in terms of hits, even if y'all don't like it.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

She just posted a picture from the video set for Puntería on her Whatsapp channel 

I thought she was gonna be showing more skin, booooooooooooo! 

This better not be TQG pt 2

QueenofCopyPaste

GIfegI0WkAAVRLC?format=jpg&name=large

March 22

Punteria

Nnn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.