Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

The (Entre Parentesis) snippet did what it had to do. Now i'm super excited for this album to be released. I even started liking the Cohete snippet a lot more after re-listening to it.

This will be an eventful release!

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

6 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

It's just the classic: I'm a bitter old fan(g) who's mad that another female artist is taking the "spot" of my fave.

True! fan(g)s hate competition even when it has nothing to do with them. Meanwhile their faves are probably zipping on martinis laughing at their shenanigans together. 

• Haha 3

Nassau preview + the pictures on Instagram 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2

• Thanks 1

i dont like that one. Sounds super generic and something any maluma clone would sing :'( i hope the full song changes my mind

is that how afrobeat sounds like? reminds of several 5 year old tropical latin songs

• Thumbs Down 1

the lyrics about being in love again 👀

Another Coconut Tree on the horizon with flat production :giraffe:

• Confused 1

Yikes her music keeps getting worse and worse 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Wish the album would be more regional mexicano :)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

the lyrics about being in love again 👀

is she debuting a bizarrap relationship for streams?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Spotify 

So basically she’s in love, probably Julian Edelman :coffee2:

• Confused 1

Stunning photos! The song sounds promising. We haven't heard the chorus yet, so it may build up to something more. 

• Like 1

Ya so dramatic seriously. Ya sound like a bunch of bitter viejas judging everything that’s posted on ATRL :gaycat5: granted we’re not supposed to like everything she drops, but seriously it can’t get worse than Don’t wait up. Everything she’s previewed so far except for el jefe and copa sound fresh and cohesive in a way. I have faith she will be ok with this release. She’s putting in the work which is what we’ve been asking for since 2018

is not a masterpiece but is HER TAKE on Afro beats. 

She looks stunning though. I guess since there’s a video that’s another single confirmed no?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2024 at 6:52 AM, GeeDuval said:

Omg ! I thought it was gonna be another EL JEFE mess. This sounds soooooo goooood very summery vibe. 

I like El Jefe it's so pointed and the video is great as well. 

On 3/3/2024 at 7:06 AM, EtherealCat said:

the crowd not caring at all :noparty:

They're not the target demographic. Shocker but this is a genius marketing move. 

On 3/3/2024 at 11:12 AM, tomaseba said:

I can see Entre Paréntesis being bigger than Puntería :rip:

Unfortunately so can I. The fact that she is her biggest competition is so legendary. 

On 3/3/2024 at 11:21 AM, GeeDuval said:

I have a strong feeling another song is gonna be the dark horse of the album and is not going to be puntería. 

i have my money on entre paréntesis or Nassau.

Have you heard the album already?

On 3/3/2024 at 11:49 AM, concubine said:

Yall this a bit unrelated but I'm new here, what's the beef between Shakira and Karol G fans if they have a song together lol

I saw some Shakira fans on twitter calling ha "Karogre" and i'm so confused, did they fall out or something?

Their is no beef. Stans are being petty and try to make their legitimate friendship into a competitive rivalry. They do with JLo too. Basically any new Latina on top. It's annoying and unnecessary. 

On 3/3/2024 at 11:53 AM, EtherealCat said:

karol replaced shakira as the biggest latin female artist, that makes some people very angry

This bold face lie. Karol will never ever be like Shakira or the sort. Don't ever speak out of pocket like this ever again. It's not a good look on you. 

On 3/3/2024 at 12:05 PM, GeeDuval said:

And Karol g fans have an issue that THE biggest selling female Latin artist is still going head to head with the newbies 30+ yrs into her career. 

typical of Stans when there is room for everybody :gaycat5:

Teeaaa 

23 hours ago, alestevens said:

Entre Parentesis will be a huge hit

That's my concern. I'll be so tight if it overshadows Punteria lol

20 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Also why do artists have to make a pointless tiesto remix to year old hit songs ? Is it just to fill the album? 
i wonder what’ll be different in each version of puntería too

1. A huge missed opportunity for both Shakira and Tiesto to secure her own The Motto, Don't Be Shy or 10:35. This could've easily been another preferably English bop that could've taken place on this album. This is now the second time she works with Tiesto and nothing original comes from it. It's frustrating.

Punteria will be available in both English and Spanish. 

20 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

It's just the classic: I'm a bitter old fan(g) who's mad that another female artist is taking the "spot" of my fave.

No one is bitter. Shakira is still bigger and better than Karol on every metric. Make it make sense. Y'all are the only ones perpetuating this dumb ass narrative. Let both woman prosper. 

QueenofCopyPaste

Punteria is in English and will have a Spanish version

Basically a female Despacito

It won't be eclipsed in streams

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

i dont like that one. Sounds super generic and something any maluma clone would sing :'( i hope the full song changes my mind

is that how afrobeat sounds like? reminds of several 5 year old tropical latin songs

Nassau doesn't sound like a Maluma song tf you get that from? And since when is Afrobeat in the Latin Market considered generic when it's predominantly reggaeton? I'd do your research on the afrobeat genre first before making such assumptions. 

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

Another Coconut Tree on the horizon with flat production :giraffe:

Flat??

1 hour ago, peacok said:

Yikes her music keeps getting worse and worse 

Bruh then leave lol you're not obligated to continue to support her

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Wish the album would be more regional mexicano :)

Absolutely not. No one wants that especially from her 

55 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

is she debuting a bizarrap relationship for streams?

Why would she resort or need to do anything like that? You always got some unnecessarily negative and slick **** to say against her. Why? 

52 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Spotify 

Who is that guy? Ugh I wanted her to keep it up with Lewis Hamilton lol

12 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Ya so dramatic seriously. Ya sound like a bunch of bitter viejas judging everything that’s posted on ATRL :gaycat5: granted we’re not supposed to like everything she drops, but seriously it can’t get worse than Don’t wait up. Everything she’s previewed so far except for el jefe and copa sound fresh and cohesive in a way. I have faith she will be ok with this release. She’s putting in the work which is what we’ve been asking for since 2018

is not a masterpiece but is HER TAKE on Afro beats. 

She looks stunning though. I guess since there’s a video that’s another single confirmed no?

El Jefe is fresh just based on the fact that regional Mexican music has had a resurgence. I wouldn't mind multiple music videos upon release to help secure more revenue for our Queen. 

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Punteria is in English and will have a Spanish version

Basically a female Despacito

It won't be eclipsed in streams

Wdym by it won't be eclipsed in streams? Also just an English version should've been released. I want to hear her on us radio so badly. 

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Nassau doesn't sound like a Maluma song tf you get that from? And since when is Afrobeat in the Latin Market considered generic when it's predominantly reggaeton? I'd do your research on the afrobeat genre first before making such assumptions. 

Flat??

Bruh then leave lol you're not obligated to continue to support her

Absolutely not. No one wants that especially from her 

Why would she resort or need to do anything like that? You always got some unnecessarily negative and slick **** to say against her. Why? 

Who is that guy? Ugh I wanted her to keep it up with Lewis Hamilton lol

El Jefe is fresh just based on the fact that regional Mexican music has had a resurgence. I wouldn't mind multiple music videos upon release to help secure more revenue for our Queen. 

Wdym by it won't be eclipsed in streams? Also just an English version should've been released. I want to hear her on us radio so badly. 

Well, I’m from Latin America I’ve heard those kinds of beats everywhere 

specially in radio and tv show commercials

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

Spotify 

This preview sounds a little better 

I’m starting to think that it’s encariñada omg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Giancor said:

This preview sounds a little better 

I’m starting to think that it’s encariñada omg

Encariñada sucks though :doc:

That means the album only has 7 new songs :rip: (I know Encariñada wasn't officially release but you know what I mean)

13 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

Encariñada sucks though :doc:

That means the album only has 7 new songs :rip: (I know Encariñada wasn't officially release but you know what I mean)

Nnnn I actually love encariñada :coffee:

2 hours ago, Giancor said:

12 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Nnnn I actually love encariñada :coffee:

:rip:

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

:rip:

Demo version :chick2: I guess >>> 

Her explanation of Nassau is giving me Me Enamore :rip:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, commander said:

Her explanation of Nassau is giving me Me Enamore :rip:.

El Diamante :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.