Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

She really is done with English music isn't she? :rip:

I try to imagine how stans would react if any other major pop girl decided to have such a messy release like this, they would be dragged to hell and back. The goodwill she has from the public is insane, but she's wasting it with her antics. 

I'm still excited for the new songs, I hope they're good individual tracks at least. 

• Like 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

2 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Summer 2025 ? :rip:

My GOD there is almost no one touring in 2024 , i just dont get it 

She will start in the US or LATAM first. That's expected.

She has a pattern:

Tour of the Mongoose: Started in San Diego (US/ Canada), filmed in Rotterdam (Europe)

Oral Fixation Tour: Started in Zaragoza (Europe), filmed in Miami (US/ Canada)

The Sun Comes Out Tour: Started in Montreal (US/ Canada), filmed in Paris (Europe)

El Dorado World Tour: Started in Hamburg (Europe), filmed in Los Angeles (US/ Canada)

This time she will probably start in US/ LATAM and film in Europe (I'm thinking if it's Madrid)

Can she change the bizarrap collabs song title ''sessions 53'' looks so corny

• Like 1

QueenofCopyPaste

David Stewart produced "Punteria" :eek:

(Ava Max, BTS)

• Thanks 2

I’m hoping ‘Donde como y cuando’ is something like ‘Lo Que Más’ one of her best ballads from Sale El Sol her break up letter to Antonio the real love of her life.

theres a line on Lo Que Más she says “no saber donde, como, ni cuando” ufffff let me

go stream sale el sol. 

• Like 2

The outfit doesn't look like it's for a casual visit. Photoshoot? Prerecorded performance? 

53 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

The outfit doesn't look like it's for a casual visit. Photoshoot? Prerecorded performance? 

Ok momma looking thick! :gaycatina1: Ready for her puteria era

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

I’m hoping ‘Donde como y cuando’ is something like ‘Lo Que Más’ one of her best ballads from Sale El Sol her break up letter to Antonio the real love of her life.

theres a line on Lo Que Más she says “no saber donde, como, ni cuando” ufffff let me

go stream sale el sol. 

WAIT you’re actually right :jonny3:

and it’s one of her best ballads EVER but I can bet my life if it is something similar everyone will complain & say that she ‘wasted a track on a ballad’ 

shakira fans will NEVER be satisfied no matter what.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mick said:

shakira fans will NEVER be satisfied no matter what.

Its been DRAMA like this every single release since at least 2005, when La Tortura dropped. :lakitu: Exhausting. 

Edited by Giancor

6 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

go stream sale el sol. 

No ballads on the album. There is at least one reggaeton producer on every track. Unless one of thetracks is a “reggaeton ballad” which are HORRIBLE 

2 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Its been DRAMA like this every single release since at least 2005, when La Tortura dropped. :lakitu: Exhausting. 

Really going that way back?

6 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

David Stewart produced "Punteria" :eek:

(Ava Max, BTS)

Oh I'm really excited 

6 hours ago, gingguu said:

Can she change the bizarrap collabs song title ''sessions 53'' looks so corny

It's his thing and that won't change 

7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Summer 2025 ? :rip:

My GOD there is almost no one touring in 2024 , i just dont get it 

Jennifer Lopez and Usher to name a few but there are legitimate people worth seeing on tour this year 

7 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

I try to imagine how stans would react if any other major pop girl decided to have such a messy release like this, they would be dragged to hell and back. The goodwill she has from the public is insane, but she's wasting it with her antics. 

I'm still excited for the new songs, I hope they're good individual tracks at least. 

Well it's been heavily rumored that we're getting a second volume/brand new album with alot of new material in English hopefully her stuff with Poo Bear and Andrew Watt make the cut. Anyone else know who else she has worked with over the years that ya would be curious about seeing the end result? The only things messy about this rollout has been the delays, the campaign being dragged out for so long, the majority of the album being collaborations that were already released, her crediting/featuring her kids on acróstico, including tqg, a translated single, unnecessary remix, leaving her previous 3 droplets homeless, the laziness and lack of work ethic from Shakira herself but we've given her grace considering her personal life's circumstances. 

9 minutes ago, 305 said:

Um the cover is Ava Max AF :rip:

In a perfect world instead of Tiesto remixing Sessions 53 them two should've cooked up Shakira's very own The Motto, Don't Be Shy moment preferably an English dance solo bop hit

10 hours ago, Giancor said:

Which is the Spanish version as shown in one of the banners she posted s:wan:

The only version of this song being release should be the English one. I want to hear her again on English speaking radios and having an English language hit again. 

10 hours ago, bruninho said:

She has 8 new songs, which is an album (and Shakira herself has released albums with this amount of new songs in the past). So, take that and enjoy it or not.
We have basically 5 solo songs (I don't count bzrp as a feat., he's a producer, and every song has a producer, he's just credited).

Y'all sound like a bunch of grumpy grandmas.

I mean this being her first album in 7 years and the era starting summer 2018 you can't blame people for feeling underwhelmed. The alternate version of Puntería, the Tiesto remix and TQG could've easily been replaced with new tracks preferably solo ones

9 hours ago, iammadmat said:

He did a remix for the biza session 

When he should've cooked up an original song with her 

9 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Tiesto???! :redface:

I would die. 

Edit... Nevermind I just realized it's the remix. Meh. 

What a missed opportunity for her to have her the motto moment 

9 hours ago, Saint James said:

i hope Cardi is also on the spanish version, that one will probably be better 

It should've been English only I need Shaki to get a global crossover hit

9 hours ago, rta1913 said:

can she PLEASE release another variant/cover with that pic? I'd dieee and buy it in CD/vinyl and everything

That pic should've been the official cover 

21 hours ago, Lorelei said:

The gag of the year will be Jlo's project having more acclaim and praise than Shak's half baked collab album  :giraffe:

How is it a gag? Why can't both these women prosper? The way that y'all created a whole rivalry from out of nowhere between will always be mind boggling to me. JLo newest album actually is a legintate body of work but ya will never give her, her flowers because it's "JLo" 

17 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

It’s probably going to do 50k-75k clearly she’s only interested in numbers and securing her status with only c listers lol

if this bombs maybe she’ll finally stop saying yes to everything afo verde says who knows

No one is forcing her to do these collabs though. Afro is not her captor lol

17 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i cant believe she chose to collab with cardi b tbh… like what

Just wondering what will it takes for her to secure a Bad Bunny or Rosalia collab

13 hours ago, Saint James said:

honestly im totally fine with Shak being the Ava Max of latin music :gaycat5:

We need Shakira to serve us her very own Salt, Alone, My Head My Heart and Ghost first and solo 

11 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Where’s Rosalia ft, sis? 

:isudumblmao:

Yeah I was really excited in that one the most for sure

11 hours ago, Starkboy said:

these old ass songs lol 

The era has been dragged out but why wouldn't she include the hit singles she's dropped lol

11 hours ago, truthteller said:

she might as well just add those droplets for the deluxe while she's at it :deadbanana2:

Don't give her any ideas. I'd rather she keep them and tack them on the rumored second volume/new album that we may get end of the year or on the anniversary of this album 

10 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

No Rosalia. Love it. 5 solo songs at least lol. Well 4 but Biza doesn't count since he only produces the music no vocals. 

Why don't you like Rosalia or the idea of her and Shak collaborating?

I hope the Cardi collab is a smash for her because this album ain’t gonna deliver much in quality :( :rip:

• Like 1

I’m so pressed it’s Cardi on the track lmao hopefully it’s good. I rly wanna love this album 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I hope the Cardi collab is a smash for her because this album ain’t gonna deliver much in quality :( :rip:

I think it is they seem so confident in it

31 minutes ago, Doogle said:

I’m so pressed it’s Cardi on the track lmao hopefully it’s good. I rly wanna love this album 

Crazy cause years ago Shakira was suppose to work with Iggy and Nicki and neither happened lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Jennifer Lopez and Usher to name a few but there are legitimate people worth seeing on tour this year 

Im in Europe 

Usher is coming May 25 and JLo didn't announce yet 🤷

10 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

I don't know any other artist of her caliber that puts out delayed uncohesive playlists every 7 years instead of actual albums :toofunny2: There are songs recorded before the Superbowl in there :monkey:

Edited by Lorelei

Wait, was she also working with Ed Sheeran before? Where is it? 
Just thinking if that’s for another album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.