Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

7 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

It's going to be really awkward, though, if Cardi releases her own single weeks before this supposed collaboration. :deadbanana2:

Watch us wait all this time to get some random collab with Prince Royce or Maluma as the album launch single. :rip:

It ended up being Rauw Alejandro as the “special guest”. :rip:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

4 hours ago, peacok said:

1.      Puntería (feat. Cardi B)

2.      La Fuerte

3.      Cohete (feat. Rauw Alejandro)

4.      Nassau

5.      Tiempo Sin Verte

6.      Encariñada

7.      Tarot (feat. ROSALÍA)

8.      Vulnerable

9.      Te Felicito (feat. Rauw Alejandro)

10.  Monotonía (feat. Ozuna)

11.  Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol 53 (feat. Bizarrap)

12.  TQG (feat. Karol G)

13.  Acróstico (Milan & Sasha)

14.  Copa Vacía (feat. Manuel Turizo)

15.  El Jefe (feat. Fuerza Rigida)

16.  Puntería (English Version) feat. Cardi B

Is this tracklist real? :duca:

Rosalia & Rauw both on the album is messy :rip:

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

cardi collab at same time as cardi solo, what is the point :gaycat6:

The point is to put out music what isn't clear?

16 hours ago, punisher said:

can one of the shakira stan’s explain to me why her solo music isn’t doing well? like ik TCG and that Bzrp song were hits but is there a specific reason why the last 2 songs shakira put out underperformed?

She gas yet to really underperform like at all. The closest thing we got to experiencing that was with her english single Don't Wait Up but she almost always even at her worse ends up with a moderate hit which for any artist would equate to their biggest 

11 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

It's going to be really awkward, though, if Cardi releases her own single weeks before this supposed collaboration. :deadbanana2:

Watch us wait all this time to get some random collab with Prince Royce or Maluma as the album launch single. :rip:

It's not awkward. They're artists just doing their jobs. Like why are y'all in such shock that they're both dropping music 😅 

7 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Lol. I hate that she dissapears from social media when she should be building hype... 

She needs to hire someone to manage her social media presence that way at least that department can handle that aspect of her career properly

7 hours ago, Giancor said:

I'm sorry but why is she using a 3 year old track? it sounds basic, dated, been done before, etc

i don't like it :monkey:

What 3 year old track are you referring too?

This is a music forum and I'm allowed to have an opinion on my fav's new track, sis. Even if its just a 7 second clip

But 7 seconds isn't enough for you to really grasp and have proper basis to form an opinion though 

7 hours ago, BOOM! said:

I don't like what i am hearing... :biblio:

Then don't listen like 😒 

7 hours ago, Lorelei said:

Because she releases material 5 years after she has recorded it :gaycat7:

Her label needs to start setting boundaries with her and give her deadlines because the way that this album campaign has been dragged out is ridiculous honestly 

7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

I have to say im so curious about this album i have ABSOLUTELY no idea what to expect 

Spanish Reggaeton or dance bops or both 

Also are we getting a lead single or what ? 

In a perfect world Beyonce Miley and Shakira would be top3 WW with their singles 

It's gonna be a mix of both. In a perfect world Shakira would add Beautiful Liar to her setlist and perform it 

7 hours ago, peacok said:

1.      Puntería (feat. Cardi B)

2.      La Fuerte

3.      Cohete (feat. Rauw Alejandro)

4.      Nassau

5.      Tiempo Sin Verte

6.      Encariñada

7.      Tarot (feat. ROSALÍA)

8.      Vulnerable

9.      Te Felicito (feat. Rauw Alejandro)

10.  Monotonía (feat. Ozuna)

11.  Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol 53 (feat. Bizarrap)

12.  Clandestino featuring Maluma 

13.  Acróstico (Milan & Sasha)

14.  Copa Vacía (feat. Manuel Turizo)

15.  El Jefe (feat. Fuerza Rigida)

16.  Me Gusta featuring Annuel AA 

17. Don't Wait Up 

Is this tracklist real? :duca:

Are Milan and Sasha actually gonna get credits cause chile... 

7 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

first half is all the stuff she worked on pre break up that still works post break up i guess

If that's the case then why not just tack on Don't Wait Up, Me Gusta, Clandestino and get those extra streams? Unless the rumors of the second volume true then she can save them for that

7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

My God , this is unlistenable 🤦

Then don't listen 

7 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Now we have 3 features left, Grupo Frontera, Bizarrap and Cardi B to be announced :coffee2:

Bizarrap I'll make an exception for having another song with her since he's just a DJ. But a second Rauw collab and a translated version of her Cardi collab both taking up space on the album bothers me. The second Rauw song makes sense since she teased since Te Felicito that they had worked on another song together 

I wonder if this is going to be the next single. Or… maybe they are saving it for the last preview 

Honestly at this point they need to reveal the tracklist this week and build hype asap

6 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Copa Vacía is very underrated. 

Yeah the hate that it gets was blown out of proportion. It's a harmless bop and we gotna cute video out of it too

5 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Rauw Alejandro as the “special guest”? Wtf? Will Afo Verde leave Shakira alone? :deadbanana2:

This was to be expected. It's been confirmed for awhile know that they worked on 2 songs together. We just assumed the other song would be on his project 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaye said:

Rosalia & Rauw both on the album is messy :rip:

So lol all parties involved have expressed wanting to make working with each other happen so i hope the rosalia part is true because the demand for THAT collab is there

Not Rauw :rip:

Like I don't mind him, but TWO collabs on the same album is overkill. Not only that but all the previously released SEVEN singles were collabs, at least give us the remaining 8 solo (well 7 since the new single is supposed to feature Cardi).

At this rate we will get like 3 solo songs, a la El Dorado :ahh:

I always try to stay positive but this ***** test me to my limits. At least Cohete sounds cute and pop.

9 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

first half is all the stuff she worked on pre break up that still works post break up i guess

It's a proper joke she's releasing a postponed album after almost a decade and she doesn't even bother adding new material on it or at least something along the lines of heartbreak/breakup/betrayal etc to have some sort of cohesion. 

Makes you wonder what was she working on all this time to cause so much unnecessary delay :foot:

• Like 1

honestly rauw can be quite experimental when he wants by mixing genres like miami bass with reggaeton but shakira isn't, that's where the problem is. It will be a bop but bland. 

I wish she would explore sounds from latin america and go back to make those amazing fusions. She needs to go to Peru and Ecuador to be inspired by the mountains music 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Not Rauw :rip:

Like I don't mind him, but TWO collabs on the same album is overkill. Not only that but all the previously released SEVEN singles were collabs, at least give us the remaining 8 solo (well 7 since the new single is supposed to feature Cardi).

At this rate we will get like 3 solo songs, a la El Dorado :ahh:

I always try to stay positive but this ***** test me to my limits. At least Cohete sounds cute and pop.

👀 Well 

• Haha 1

omg y'all complain soooooooooooooo much, it's exhausting lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bruninho said:

omg y'all complain soooooooooooooo much, it's exhausting lol

take your complaint up with shakira it’s her fault

• Haha 3

Rosalia ft :jonny6:

10 hours ago, campelo said:

honestly rauw can be quite experimental when he wants by mixing genres like miami bass with reggaeton but shakira isn't, that's where the problem is. It will be a bop but bland. 

I wish she would explore sounds from latin america and go back to make those amazing fusions. She needs to go to Peru and Ecuador to be inspired by the mountains music 

That’s why I asked if Puntería has anything to do with Punta (Afro Caribbean Dance) from Honduras.

That’s the Shakira we know able to mix traditional sounds with what’s modern. But she just seems stuck on this whole electric funk phase that all the other artists are doing.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

So lol all parties involved have expressed wanting to make working with each other happen so i hope the rosalia part is true because the demand for THAT collab is there

I understand that but if iirc all their songs were made when Rosalia, Shak, and Rauw were in the studio together at the same time Te Felicito and such was made. I'm not saying I don't want the collab to happen, but I'm just saying its messy given the situation the two are in now lol.

Rosalia is NOT in the new album :rip: why so much drama about a fake tracklist? :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

I understand that but if iirc all their songs were made when Rosalia, Shak, and Rauw were in the studio together at the same time Te Felicito and such was made. I'm not saying I don't want the collab to happen, but I'm just saying its messy given the situation the two are in now lol.

What does that have to do with Shakira though?

shakira said it herself she’s not an ambassador for the United Nations. 

hey collaborates with artists that don’t get along all the time.

Lol Cardi just announced her next single 

12 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Lol Cardi just announced her next single 

It’s not a proper “single”

Why has this month lasted for 875567 days? I i need March 22to be here already! 

Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran being the album title when it's mostly just male collabs and one (stolen) female collab :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

La Fuerte feat Duki (produced by Bizarrap) :psyduck:

30 minutes ago, Rafael said:

There will be no solo songs this album... damn :psyduck:

Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran Solas 

• Haha 5

This album is just a hot freaking mess lol but I'll probably give it one listen. I wonder if it's going to pull good number considering there's only like 6 or 7 new songs half of which were probably recorded two years ago. Dear lord, this could very well be her most soulless album to date.   

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.