Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

3 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

ALSO March! (tentatively)

Shakira collab is for sure this March (album release single)

tyy ily

cardi was blacking out her instagram and stuff today so i thought it would be weird she's doing all that for a feature, is it solo if you can tell me?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, punisher said:

tyy ily

cardi was blacking out her instagram and stuff today so i thought it would be weird she's doing all that for a feature, is it solo if you can tell me?

Cardi single SOLO.

Collab is Shakira's focus single

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Cardi single SOLO.

Collab is Shakira's focus single

AHHH TY:jonnycat:

• Like 1

Can't believe I'm gonna have to wait for the album release to listen to the single

58 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Shakira f/ Cardi B 

New single

March 22nd, 2024

+ BIG BUDGET Heavy choreo music video 

Let’s hope it's a good video and great choreo, viral material :coffee2:

3 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Shakira f/ Cardi B 

New single

March 22nd, 2024

+ BIG BUDGET Heavy choreo music video 

How do you know sis?

I hope that new info about Cardi collab is real. I just don't understand waiting for the album release date to release the single?? It should've been early March! Also Cardi releasing a solo single at the same time or just before Shakira collab sounds messy.

It should've been Shakira ft. Cardi with a MV 3 or 2 weeks before the album.

1 hour ago, Giancor said:

How do you know sis?

It's the trustworthy fuente de los Deseos :heart:

cardi collab at same time as cardi solo, what is the point :gaycat6:

can one of the shakira stan’s explain to me why her solo music isn’t doing well? like ik TCG and that Bzrp song were hits but is there a specific reason why the last 2 songs shakira put out underperformed?

• Confused 1

What's a “focus single“?? 

Why do people want ANOTHER single before the album drops? Dropping the album with a MV for whatever single they’re pushing is the best at this moment. 

We DONT need another single before album. Plus it will hurt debut streaming numbers cause people won’t listen to new single as much

• Like 1

I think I a big collabo single was the best choice tbh, a la TQG as a release single. That’s what everybody is basically doing nowadays.

• Like 1

It's going to be really awkward, though, if Cardi releases her own single weeks before this supposed collaboration. :deadbanana2:

Watch us wait all this time to get some random collab with Prince Royce or Maluma as the album launch single. :rip:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Is the new tracklist real?

Which one?

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

It's going to be really awkward, though, if Cardi releases her own single weeks before this supposed collaboration. :deadbanana2:

Watch us wait all this time to get some random collab with Prince Royce or Maluma as the album launch single. :rip:

Ozuna !

hmmmm somebody needs to research who is afo’s next project, we know he aligns their projects around Shakira releases.

6 hours ago, punisher said:

can one of the shakira stan’s explain to me why her solo music isn’t doing well? like ik TCG and that Bzrp song were hits but is there a specific reason why the last 2 songs shakira put out underperformed?

the last two songs she put out were collabs though? copa vacia and el jefe both collabs

Edited by EtherealCat
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, punisher said:

Ηave you listened to them :rip:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, punisher said:

Well, she hasn't really released any "solo" singles so to speak.

She released "Acrostico" last year which was solo (with vocals from her kids) and for the type song that it was, it was super successful. A piano lullaby ballad for her kids hitting over 200M Spotify streams plus another 320M from YouTube is a success.

Her last solo single would be "Don't Wait Up" which flopped but the song itself was very bland, borderline bad. And before that, well we have the album tracks that were release on her last album 'El Dorado' and none were really pushed as a single. 

And while TQG and the Bizarap session are collabs, Shakira brought as much star power as her collaborators. Remember that those songs are Karol and Bizarap's only top 10's in the US. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, devonedelrey said:

Is the new tracklist real?

We only know Nassau, La Fuerte, Tiempo Sin Verte y Puntería are real :coffee2:

the other ones probably fake 

• Like 2

Lol. I hate that she dissapears from social media when she should be building hype... 

Just as I posted that

..she posts this. #Cohete all bass and beats! I :jonnycat:

Edited by LatinFreak

COHETE :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.