Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

9 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

I'm gonna have to cross the border and get that TARGET version cause .. 

Where are you from? The Target vinyl is the Indies exclusive in UK/Europe/Australia and there's some stores that ship worldwide.

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/shakira-las-mujeres-ya-no-lloran-vinyl/1002544-01/

https://recordstore.co.uk/products/las-mujeres-ya-no-lloran-ruby-edition-vinyl-2lp (will restock)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

10 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

I'm gonna have to cross the border and get that TARGET version cause .. 

If you're in Mexico looks like Mixup will be selling the red vinyl as an “exclusive" here. Although much more expensive... Like $80 Usd with the current conversion rate. So maybe you are better off crossing the border.  haha

https://www.mixup.com/las-mujeres-ya-no-lloran--2-lp-s---rubi---lp-exclusivo-mixup----lp---shakira/p

Edited by LatinFreak

4 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

The only song that is random is Copa Vacia.

I do agree. It's my least favorite song because it's too generic and the video, which had potential, turned out to be disappointing (like all of Laiguana recent videos). However, I think, she loves the song for the personal meaning behind it. I understand the idea but poorly executed... 

With that in mind, why have a siren in your new music video for “Copa Vacía” with Manuel Turizo?

Because the siren is a symbol that represents that part of me that was abducted and taken from a world where she belongs to a world where she doesn’t belong. A world she had to make enormous sacrifice to be in. A world where perhaps she lacked oxygen. But in the end, she returns to the sea because it’s her destiny, just like I returned to Miami. (Laughs.) This siren was first abducted and then, for love, is next to this man, captive and locked up in a way. Sacrificing her own well-being and what is natural for her for love. And then she ends up thrown in the trash and surrounded by rats.

Edited by Bocanada
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, descg said:

The excuses that she include those songs because they are hits in the digital era of singles. Rihanna did not include FourFiveSeconds or ***** Better Have My Money in Anti or Rosalia Con Altura or TKN in Motomami for example.

but then she would only have an ep rather than a full playlist

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

The anxiety I get when I only see 2 back-up dancers. Now is not the time to be low budget, Shaki. Go all out. :clap3:

Maybe a TV performance or they're the lead choreographers and they're putting together a routine first before more come in. 

3 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Which singles are already out?

Can a Shak fan update me plz :duca:

Just add the album on your streaming app and they're all on there lol.

16 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Thank god there’s a “ignore” option, that user is so annoying :rip:

Lol you talking about me

16 hours ago, Enzo said:

The title is actually a collapse btw

Unlike the cover 

Did you see the alternate photo that would've been a serve. It's a photo of her tears literally turning into diamonds in her hands

6 hours ago, descg said:

The excuses that she include those songs because they are hits in the digital era of singles. Rihanna did not include FourFiveSeconds or ***** Better Have My Money in Anti or Rosalia Con Altura or TKN in Motomami for example.

It's not an excuse. It's common sense. She literally said Te Felicito was a lead. Long campaigns are the new norm. 

5 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Maybe I'm the only one, but the songs she included make sense and are all part of the message she wanted to deliver (the stages of heartbreak and recovery, which this album is about). She told Karol G that "TQG" needed to be released after Te Felicito, Monotonia, and Session 53 because it completed the story; and Karol G delayed her whole own album out of respect for Shakira's wishes. 

The only song that is random is Copa Vacia. Even El Jefe relates directly to her life, because it mentions her nanny (specifically by name) who first caught Pique cheating and then was fired by Pique. 

She's modifying her strategy and releasing singles as she makes them, which can seem playlist-y, but they are part of a cohesive concept. It's not like she's adding "Girl Like Me" and "Don't You Worry".

Clandestino, Me Gusta and Don't You Worry can still fit narrative but nonetheless I agree with what you said.

5 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Ewww thank god she backed out wtf Is this 

If it was a Calvin Harris tinged edm dance bop I would've been all for it. But yeah his funk stuff is never it. 

4 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Which singles are already out?

Can a Shak fan update me plz :duca:

All of them lol 

From Clandestino onwards. She's only including Te Felicito onwards though along with Sessions 53 and TQG

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

what i hate is that they're all tacked at the end instead of trying to tell the story in chronological order

We don't know that. We don't have a tracklist yet

• Like 1

Is all the hate making Copa Vacia go viral?

Lol. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Maybe a TV performance or they're the lead choreographers and they're putting together a routine first before more come in. 

Just add the album on your streaming app and they're all on there lol.

when I click the album it doesnt show any tracklist thoo... its just a countdown, thats why I was asking which songs are already released..

1 minute ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

when I click the album it doesnt show any tracklist thoo... its just a countdown, thats why I was asking which songs are already released..

Te Felicito

Monotonia

BZZRP Session 53 

TQG

Acróstico 

Copa Vacia

El Jefe

And possible a remix of Don't Wait Up 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Te Felicito

Monotonia

BZZRP Session 53 

TQG

Acróstico 

Copa Vacia

El Jefe

Heres a playlist i made with the released songs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yass Shaki!! I don’t care that it’s a singles album. I’m ready for that tour, some promo, 2-3 more singles and 2-3 deep cuts. Those 8 extra songs better deliver.  

Shakira, Beyonce, Ariana and Dua delivering in the same season… my gay heart can’t take it. 

• Like 5

The album title sucks though but ehhh 

• Like 1

I hope she performs! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Te Felicito

Monotonia

BZZRP Session 53 

TQG

Acróstico 

Copa Vacia

El Jefe

...why not just put Clandestino, Me Gusta and the original Don't Wait Up on the album then too cause **** it at this point 

41 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I hope she performs! 

Hope that she wins and performs

Do you think the message disclosing the sales on Amazon when looking at the product is accurate? :dancehall3:

500+ for the Sapphire version

100+ for the Diamond version

12 hours ago, alanmontes said:

Do you think the message disclosing the sales on Amazon when looking at the product is accurate? :dancehall3:

are these numbers good o bad?

arent those magia and peligro numbers? :monkey:

38 minutes ago, Giancor said:

are these numbers good o bad?

They look pretty bad to me :dancehall3:, but then again I am not a chart expert. Anyone? 

13 hours ago, alanmontes said:

where it says that?

5 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

where it says that?

Right beneath the item picture and on top of the format. 

51 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

When does Punteria come out? :celestial5:

I would also like to know that

This might be the most awarded unreleased album ever! lol... :penguin:

Edited by LatinFreak

And Biza basically confirmed that a second collab with Shakira is coming up real soon... 

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

And Biza basically confirmed that a second collab with Shakira is coming up real soon... 

New hit of 2024 incoming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.