• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

I just realized that theirs actually a chance at Emilia and her collaborating. Emilia's main producer has credits on here and Emilia has already met with her and said that she would love a collab. Emilia also liked her album announcement post and an insider said she had another major collaboration coming up maybe this is it

• Haha 2

Do you think she will release a song this week? This Thursday/Friday is gonna be an exact month till release date :coffee2:

13 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Do you think she will release a song this week? This Thursday/Friday is gonna be an exact month till release date :coffee2:

I doubt so. Maybe during the album release week. 

Still beating all the girls half her age! I :clap3:

• Like 2

Hope there’s no single before the album :redface:

4 hours ago, romas_ld said:

same she needs to keep it and release a GOOD song + video when the album drops 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 7:45 AM, concubine said:

I'm suprised at whats going on in the shakira fandom! I just got into her after the superbowl and loved El Dorado. I'm mostly familiar with her new music and I've been a fan of the reggaeton songs and new singles, I like that her sound still is trendy. I had no idea that fans have been insisting she's trendchasing and that her old music is far superior

Which older album is considered her fan favorite on here? 

You have NO idea how lucky you are as a new fan. :gaycat7:

No idea :monkey:

• Haha 2

On 2/15/2024 at 3:29 PM, Outlaws said:

So another album full of random mostly-cheap songs she's been releasing for some time?

Prove me wrong, queen.

This. I grew up with her and was my OG fave, but I just gave up since El Dorado because the construction of that album was just embarrassing... And this one, after 7 years, looks even worse. And I can't forgive her because I know how insanely talented she really is, but well...

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm excited for this album even tho we already have half of it. I enjoy most, but it is true that it just feels like a glorified playlist. I hope the rest are good!

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I just realized that theirs actually a chance at Emilia and her collaborating. Emilia's main producer has credits on here and Emilia has already met with her and said that she would love a collab. Emilia also liked her album announcement post and an insider said she had another major collaboration coming up maybe this is it

Oh sweetie.. you must not know Shakira. Her only female collaborations up to 2023 were Beyonce and Rihanna.. who tf is Emilia

• Haha 6

The artwork with her laying down is the best one, the others look AI generated.

If rumors are true, "Las Mujeres Facturan" album should come next later this year.

2 hours ago, x æ a-xii said:

If rumors are true, "Las Mujeres Facturan" album should come next later this year.

Rumors? What do you you mean? The album was officially announced to come out on March 22

4 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

Rumors? What do you you mean? The album was officially announced to come out on March 22

Yes, but there are strong rumors about a follow-up or extended edition by the end of the year. Sony published an article saying "Shakira albums" in 2024 and she is still in the studio... who knows 

Edited by Bocanada
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Spartan528 said:

It's talking about:

Part 1: "Las mujeres ya no lloran" March 22nd

Part 2: "Las mujeres facturan" End of the year

• Haha 3

Here for the music, but the title :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spartan528 said:

Oh sweetie.. you must not know Shakira. Her only female collaborations up to 2023 were Beyonce and Rihanna.. who tf is Emilia

THIS lol .. girl 

On 2/19/2024 at 2:01 AM, romas_ld said:

You mean on top of the 7 singles we already got? :redface:

• Haha 3

On 2/18/2024 at 2:45 AM, concubine said:

I'm suprised at whats going on in the shakira fandom! I just got into her after the superbowl and loved El Dorado. I'm mostly familiar with her new music and I've been a fan of the reggaeton songs and new singles, I like that her sound still is trendy. I had no idea that fans have been insisting she's trendchasing and that her old music is far superior

Which older album is considered her fan favorite on here? 

Y'all new fans have many advantages. For instance you get to enjoy a woman still bringing her A-Game and delivering bops during a newfound imperial phase decades into her career, while also having the chance to dig back all the way through an extremely legendary catalog without all the nostalgia-driven pretentiousness that prevents old fans from enjoying things in 2024.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Bocanada said:

Yes, but there are strong rumors about a follow-up or extended edition by the end of the year. Sony published an article saying "Shakira albums" in 2024 and she is still in the studio... who knows 

link pls

i believe she wont release any single as high as Bizarrap . but let s see 

On 2/18/2024 at 11:15 PM, LatinFreak said:

Still beating all the girls half her age! I :clap3:

She will always be thee standard. Loves it

On 2/19/2024 at 4:11 AM, BabyBenzz said:

same she needs to keep it and release a GOOD song + video when the album drops 

Yeah release it the day the album drops. The build buzz she should also reveal the tracklist then the next week tour dates

On 2/19/2024 at 10:56 AM, Lorelei said:

You have NO idea how lucky you are as a new fan. :gaycat7:

No idea :monkey:

I genuinely miss her work ethic but at the end of the day her management has always been messy which is why she's not unfortunately bigger than she should be 

23 hours ago, LewisK said:

This. I grew up with her and was my OG fave, but I just gave up since El Dorado because the construction of that album was just embarrassing... And this one, after 7 years, looks even worse. And I can't forgive her because I know how insanely talented she really is, but well...

But you'll still be a fan so what does it even matter in the end? At least this album has a running theme so message wise their is some cohesion so there's that. She still and will always be my girl. I just feel like at this point she should be on her like 12th or 13th album? I forgot what number this album is because a 7 year wait for a new album is insane. Girl you got bills and debts to pay. Give us the bops asap especially since we know for a fact she has alot of material in the vault. Why not put what you got in there out and pay your **** back quickly. 

21 hours ago, Spartan528 said:

A really popular Argentinian artist her main producer has credits on this new album and Emilia and Shak have met and spoken about collaborating together that's why I was like hmmm what are the odds. Still crazy to me that she hasn't worked with the likes of JLo, Nicki Minaj, Rosalia, The Weeknd, Drake and Bad Bunny yet

20 hours ago, x æ a-xii said:

Ironic that youbsaybthat since that's the one that actually looks AI'd since they botched her fingers 💀 she's a legend and icon her rollouts should never be this messy or cheap. And yes I hope the double album is true but I need it to be a totally separate album and it can drop next year if anything. We know home girl needs to accumulate streams before dropping a project. 

18 hours ago, Bocanada said:

I would love nothing more but this sounds way too good to be true no offense 

14 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

Here for the music, but the title :gaycat6:

What would you rather it be called? 

15 hours ago, tomaseba said:

It's talking about:

Part 1: "Las mujeres ya no lloran" March 22nd

Part 2: "Las mujeres facturan" End of the year

The kii if this actually ends up being the case 😆 

8 hours ago, moech said:

i believe she wont release any single as high as Bizarrap . but let s see 

They're releasing another song again so stay tuned

22 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Still crazy to me that she hasn't worked with the likes of JLo, Nicki Minaj, Rosalia, The Weeknd, Drake and Bad Bunny yet

This was her Nicki collab until she backed out lol. She doesn't need to collab w/ the rest of them. Weeknd, Drake, and Bad Bunny are too big headed. They don't need an ego boost. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.