Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

LOL not her saying she has been working for months with Jaume just to give us those covers LOL girl .

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

So the Ruby version is exclusive to Target, The Emerald is exclusive to her online store, the Sapphire one is exclusive to Amazon. All links are up and working now for purchase. 

Im actually here for this era. It has a clear concept and all songs are very related to its theme (except for Copa Vacia which has generic lyrics that barely relate to the concept)

She's also trying different sounds and making interesting stuff while at it (except for Copa Vacia which is unlistenable generic drivel)

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm not a fan of the cover, looks cheap but I'm excited for a new material :gaycat2:

• Like 1

This seems so half-assed and the whole concept is cringe :gaycat6:. I hate being so hyper critical of her because she's a nice person but instead of capitalizing on her long time fans and make actual music, she keeps alienating them by coming up with Spotify playlists with expedition date that the new generations aren't even here for.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not bad... And that's only one version of the vinyl. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Bookmark99 said:

So that Ed Sheeran song that he supposedly wrote for her won't be on this?

We should be expecting two albums this year. Maybe in vol2 Las mujeres facturan, we will get more english songs.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, alestevens said:

Im actually here for this era. It has a clear concept and all songs are very related to its theme (except for Copa Vacia which has generic lyrics that barely relate to the concept)

She's also trying different sounds and making interesting stuff while at it (except for Copa Vacia which is unlistenable generic drivel)

I mean we had some good songs. Album could be solid. I would just remove copa vacía but every album has some filler tracks. Hopefully copa is the only one.

• Like 1

Mexico City promo! 

I literally work across the street from the WTC but I've been doing home office the last two weeks. I ill have to stop by the office this week only to see this in person! Haha

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bookmark99 said:

So that Ed Sheeran song that he supposedly wrote for her won't be on this?

No because that's suppose to be for his album featuring her 

22 hours ago, alestevens said:

Copa Vacia couldn't be more directly tied into the concept and theme let's not even 

1 hour ago, Joster said:

We should be expecting two albums this year. Maybe in vol2 Las mujeres facturan, we will get more english songs.

Wait is this confirmation? I'll scream cause she can easily also start this era shortly after this to accumulate those streams and drop it Q4 or Q1 of 2026

Guess at least one track will be Bilingual

i already have all 4 vinyl on preorder, so happy this album is finally being released :bird:

• Like 2

On 2/16/2024 at 11:30 AM, rta1913 said:

What I meant is that there were rumors about a second collaboration with Ozuna and a second with Rauw in the album. Since the credits of the unknown tracks were posted and their names are not there, that's why I said "we won". I actually love both Te Felicito and Monotonia but I don't want any more collabs.

And yes the feature could be kept secret but it is still weird not seeing Cardi in the credits. Do they usually "hide" songwriting credits?

They should've made this a cover! She looks amazing

Can we bully her into making this the official cover

• Like 1

the album is doing +3.2m from pre-release singles

Do we have a date for Puntería?

1 hour ago, aleksanderbgu said:

Do we have a date for Puntería?

Nop but we probably have  an announcement on Monday 

They better have the music video recorded and edited already. :heart: And hopefully Shakira didn’t pick Jaume for the video. 

concubine

I'm suprised at whats going on in the shakira fandom! I just got into her after the superbowl and loved El Dorado. I'm mostly familiar with her new music and I've been a fan of the reggaeton songs and new singles, I like that her sound still is trendy. I had no idea that fans have been insisting she's trendchasing and that her old music is far superior

Which older album is considered her fan favorite on here? 

Edited by concubine
  • Like 1

concubine

That cover is quite ugly though. Diamonds and Dancefloors, that's all i want

Even though I think her label is overestimating Cardi's commercial viability, Shakira x Cardi is a dream come true.. I'm perched

Edited by concubine

Knowing that it's 50% already released stuff (most of which is bad) is so disappointing. Will still stream though.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, concubine said:

I'm suprised at whats going on in the shakira fandom! I just got into her after the superbowl and loved El Dorado. I'm mostly familiar with her new music and I've been a fan of the reggaeton songs and new singles, I like that her sound still is trendy. I had no idea that fans have been insisting she's trendchasing and that her old music is far superior

Which older album is considered her fan favorite on here? 

dell and foof i think are what most  would agree are her best, but things dont really start going wrong until shakira dot

• Haha 1

Not her including TQG. :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

They better have the music video recorded and edited already. :heart: And hopefully Shakira didn’t pick Jaume for the video. 

According to the insider they are shooting the video next week :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.