Tinashe - "Nasty"

Alex

Position

Spins TW

Spins LW

Move

Aud

Up one spot #24. This is the highest weekly move increase rate in over a week. We might get to top 20 by the weekend!  :suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

8 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

And they're fighting with everyone who are saying that this is bullshit :skull:

Also there's some Luxx person there hyping it up as if they don't know how innacurate this is

I see his tweets on twitter sometimes, cause tinashe follow and repost some of his tweets. He just a loud completely ignorant idiot. 

7 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

All the fans just agreeing and calling the people speculating idiots even though they know it's incorrect :rip:

Those are the idiots fan on twitter, always fighting and getting Tinashe drag on twitter. 

I believe @tinashechart made a mistake but instead of correcting it, they double down on it. Like no one outside those idiots believes that nonsense. Tinashe may very well get those daily this summer though if things go well, until then they to stop making **** up.

8 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

I want it to be Nicki so bad but I feel like it's too much $

I still cant believe they never worked together considering she opened for Nick in 2015

• Like 1

:katie2: Stable

does anybody know if Spotify combines streams from remixes for charts? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

NEED the remix to be with Nicki, I've been a HUGE fan of both for so long and I was sure a collab was coming when Tee opened for Nicki during 2015 :jonny2:

I just know they recorded something and it never got released. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

USA for once getting it right :jonnycat:

• Like 4

I get wanting it for the commercial prospects, but I really can't hear any of the big rap girls on this song - even the ones I like. I trust T though because her instincts are almost always right when it comes to quality control on her own music

i'd love for Cupcakke to hop on and REALLY make it nasty, but that's not going to help us grow :chick3:

• Like 1

We are approaching 2 Mio, yasss

• Like 1

Yall she's bringing Britney out of retirement!:duca:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

does anybody know if Spotify combines streams from remixes for charts? 

They don't but official charts like Billboard count them

Edited by YoungDreamer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

NEED the remix to be with Nicki, I've been a HUGE fan of both for so long and I was sure a collab was coming when Tee opened for Nicki during 2015 :jonny2:

I just know they recorded something and it never got released. 

They never did but Nicki was randomly praising this demo back then when Tinashe played her some songs from Joyride sessions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

We are approaching 2 Mio, yasss

I'm kinda scared though. We've been stuck around the 1.6-1.7M mark for the past few days now :chick3:

the nasty tiktok sound just reached 1 million last night and is already showing 1.1 million this morning, is tiktok rounding up or did it actually do another 100k in half a day 😅

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pink Matter said:

I'm kinda scared though. We've been stuck around the 1.6-1.7M mark for the past few days now :chick3:

I dont know, I feel like the conversations are picking up and its about to make its mark in the consciousness of the GP

• Like 2

hate that she responded to this person of all people but here y'all go at least we know it's on their mind

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, nuclear said:

This week better be the last week they focus on rhythmic only, next week they need to send it to pop and urban in July or vice versa. I know they playing the long game and don't have the resources to push at multiple formats at once. Next week they need to move focus to another format. They could at the very least service it to pop this week though. 

What kind of resources are we talking about? What does it actually cost to service a song to radio these days? Because it’s not like they’re sending staff to talk to programming directors in person anymore, right?

3 hours ago, Mornings said:

Yall she's bringing Britney out of retirement!:duca:

Imagine she does one of the remixes with ha omg lol and I know Brit would, she loves Nashe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moonprince said:

the nasty tiktok sound just reached 1 million last night and is already showing 1.1 million this morning, is tiktok rounding up or did it actually do another 100k in half a day 😅

It is doing wild numbers on Tiktok indeed, the nails trend especially made it blow up even more :skull:

20 minutes ago, moonprince said:

hate that she responded to this person of all people but here y'all go at least we know it's on their mind

Yeah her manager dmd me the same last night I think it's about to happen tho 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YoungDreamer said:

It is doing wild numbers on Tiktok indeed, the nails trend especially made it blow up even more :skull:

But why is it not translating into bigger gains on Spotify? :noparty:

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

good question, i need her to finally link up with nate or something to bring attention back to her cause her recent tiktok's haven't done numbers like from when the trend first started catching on… that WNBA video has 52 million views 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moonprince said:

Get to requesting everyone I guess :rip:

Her breakout moment really is upon us huh…

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rafael said:

She's independent so no autoplay, top positions on playlists or other tactics like that

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.