• Smarticle

Wait this sounds like a BANGER omfg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, theweekend said:

omg she's truly cominggggggg

heaven ain't calling is a total bop

i still have it on repeat total banger 

• Thanks 2

Honestly, I'm digging these visuals. There's something retro about it.
spacer.png

• Like 2

honestly i hadn't listened to her a long time, since phantom of the dance floor , but i listened to heaven ain't calling recently and its amazing :clap3:one of the best tracks of the year so far !

and this is even better imo and even more of a banger :clap3:

you can free mind and TONIGHT WE'RE DANCING AND WE'RE CRYING :hippo:

if anyone is curious whats coming after:

Spoiler

she's releasing a 6 track ep in late May, its volume 1 of a bigger project (this wont be the last single before release)

no exaggeration at all , every track is incredible , upbeat banger after banger
has some amazing moments of traditional instruments being fused with dance beats
one to look forward to for sure , im stanning :flame:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, s1974181 said:

honestly i hadn't listened to her a long time, since phantom of the dance floor , but i listened to heaven ain't calling recently and its amazing :clap3:one of the best tracks of the year so far !

and this is even better imo and even more of a banger :clap3:

you can free mind and TONIGHT WE'RE DANCING AND WE'RE CRYING :hippo:

if anyone is curious whats coming after:

Hide contents

she's releasing a 6 track ep in late May, its volume 1 of a bigger project (this wont be the last single before release)

no exaggeration at all , every track is incredible , upbeat banger after banger
has some amazing moments of traditional instruments being fused with dance beats
one to look forward to for sure , im stanning :flame:

yas! 2 more singles are scheduled as right now. Amazing :bird:

• Like 1

Dancing And Crying: Vol. 1 - Life has a way of teaching us our greatest lessons through our deepest pain and loss. In these moments where we're flipped on our heads, sometimes the only option is to let go and start over. In some sense, we're always at the beginning, middle, and the end. Every end is a new beginning, every new beginning marks an end, and along this journey between life and death, we're perpetually in the midst. This next volume of music marks the start of a new musical era, the midpoint of a long healing journey, and the conclusion of a lengthy phase of being attached to who I thought I was. Everything you see and hear unfolded on its own, effortlessly and with the support of an amazing community, with very little planning and an abundance of spontaneity! This project is as alive as you and I and has taken on a life of its own. Truth be told, not even I know where it's heading. All that's holding it all together is the heart at the center of it all.

• Like 1

The project has been registered as Dancing and Crying: Vol. 1
here some of the titles

Dancing and Crying Vol.1
spacer.png

I Go Dance
spacer.png

The Mysterious Disappearance of Etta Place
spacer.png

Dancing and Crying
9cd4694396345b70069f6335cc142d27.jpg

Heaven Ain't Calling 
d2891effe78d14f011704642afacfd9b.jpg
  • Like 2

Dancing and Crying Vol 2. is a thing or it will be merged to just a full album later called Dancing and Crying?

Ughhhhh she is so fkn GOOD. Canada needs to start giving her some love again. I wanna see her snatch some JUNO Awards next year. Her and her music are worthy of a comeback :weeps: 

• Like 1

She never misses and she deserves SO much more success and recognition -- she is really in her own lane doing things that so many other pop girls *think* they are doing.

yooZwA.gif

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, campelo said:

Dancing and Crying Vol 2. is a thing or it will be merged to just a full album later called Dancing and Crying?

I think they will be merged all into one project. 
OT: as described before, she's really serving hard. The songs are amazing and she deserves the world! I Go Dance is immaculate :WAP:, but it's hard to say what's better. Go Back is cute too!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Dancing And Crying: Vol. 1 - Life has a way of teaching us our greatest lessons through our deepest pain and loss. In these moments where we're flipped on our heads, sometimes the only option is to let go and start over. In some sense, we're always at the beginning, middle, and the end. Every end is a new beginning, every new beginning marks an end, and along this journey between life and death, we're perpetually in the midst. This next volume of music marks the start of a new musical era, the midpoint of a long healing journey, and the conclusion of a lengthy phase of being attached to who I thought I was. Everything you see and hear unfolded on its own, effortlessly and with the support of an amazing community, with very little planning and an abundance of spontaneity! This project is as alive as you and I and has taken on a life of its own. Truth be told, not even I know where it's heading. All that's holding it all together is the heart at the center of it all.

9 hours ago, sam.teas said:

The project has been registered as Dancing and Crying: Vol. 1
here some of the titles

Hide contents

Dancing and Crying Vol.1
spacer.png

I Go Dance
spacer.png

The Mysterious Disappearance of Etta Place
spacer.png

Dancing and Crying
9cd4694396345b70069f6335cc142d27.jpg

Heaven Ain't Calling 
d2891effe78d14f011704642afacfd9b.jpg

ugh the artistry. the talent!!!!

Can’t wait to have this full project together in an LP when it’s all out 😍

The descriptions got me perched. She deserves better!

The preview sounds good

2 more days :duca:

Excellent as expected :clap3:

cant wait to listen :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.