Ariana Grande & Mariah Carey - "yes, and?"

Kayseri Mantisi

Aw, dis cute. Happy for the lambinators !

• Like 2

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touchdown

• Dr. Alexander

• suburbannature

• DemDam92

Flop or not who cares. We are going to eat! :duca:

• Like 2

i cant ******* wait

I was not expecting this. Top 10 on lock. If her team really go hardcore support it could go to the top 5. 

Why wasn't Mariah on the original though ? Easy number 1. 

everyone complaining because it’s yes, and but i’m LIVING. the ones who actually enjoy the song get to EAT. :biggrin:

• Like 7

Ariana sounds so thin on this track, so it is actually crying out for a second vocalist to beef it up. 

Would've liked it to be a more vocal showcase type of song for them to collab on but I guess this will do .

Dr. Alexander
2 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

Damn go to a therapist !!!

But see if I sat here and said, “I’ll go whenever you go to the nearest fat camp” then all of a sudden I’m the bad guy 

OT: I think this will have different production than the original 

They really need to collaborate on a brand new song and stop teasing with these remixes, first Oh Santa now this. :giraffe:

girl she wasted Mariah collab on this remix? the disrespect :skull:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I honestly hope they plan on pushing it massively on streaming, put it #1 on TTH, Apple Music, etc!!! It would also be iconic if they had a music video for it ready for release on Fri as well! 

They should also service it out to radio, it might encourage Rhythmic, Hot AC, and AC to completely jump on it!

• Like 2

Not yall dragging this remix before it even drops:deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Oceania said:

Not some of you shading Mariah when she's the only pop girl that actually ventured into 100% authentic House music. 

House infused pop songs =/= House

And no one talks enough about Mariah redoing vocals for her remixes!

53 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Ariana sounds so thin on this track, so it is actually crying out for a second vocalist to beef it up. 

hopefully Mariah got her back in the studio like she usually does for her remixes 

20 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Mariah at Arianas peal put Ari on a remix for a decade old song, she’s just returning the favor lol

OT: honestly y’all need to stop worrying about charts and the GP. The song already hit #1 and this collab is amazing (especially if you know the history leading up to it) and the song will live on forever regardless of charts

• Thanks 1

Hope they re-did the whole thing like 90s Mariah but judging from how the charts work nowadays this probably won’t happen :suburban:

• Haha 1

Mariah has no appeal music wise in 2024. The song will get some curiosity clicks, but fail to do anything much like Big Energy Remix.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

So excited to hear Mariah on this.

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

Mariah herself would have never accepted this offer if she felt disrespected. Y'all really like to create drama. :doc:

• Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Jude said:

Mariah herself would have never accepted this offer if she felt disrespected. Y'all really like to create drama. :doc:

I don’t think the poster meant literally disrespect, just that this is a wasted opportunity. I agree tbh. 

might as well just have done this for Imagine tbh :chick3:

• Thanks 1

Hopefully it's an R&B remix or something because the GP clearly wasn't here for a house bop

Mariah? :jonny4:

wait :rip:

• Haha 1

We need some insider tea CMONNN

I can't wait to hear Mariah on this :WAP:

2 hours ago, El Nino said:

Mariah has no appeal music wise in 2024. The song will get some curiosity clicks, but fail to do anything much like Big Energy Remix.

It all depends on radio and playlisting. If the original is switched out for the remix on release they could have a hit on their hands, especially if there is a video coming. CD singles are available. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.