Taylor Lautner posts a video of him in a dress

Weld_E

Umm

im just happy hes not one of them dude-bro heterosexual str8 men and doesnt have fragile masculinity.

• Like 3

I thought y’all wanted less toxic masculinity?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

I thought y’all wanted less toxic masculinity?

Naaaah, gay men are just like straight chicks, they have no idea what they want

I say slay sunshine, don't let midnight rain affect you!:gaycat4:

• Haha 1

People thinking that  less toxic masculinity is weiring a dress on tiktok for clout :rip:

Is he dressing for: 

women?

men?

revenge?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

People thinking that  less toxic masculinity is weiring a dress on tiktok for clout :rip:

“Toxic masculinity is the cultural ideal of “manliness” that has resulted from these gender roles. This is ingrained in many boys from the moment they are born and promotes the notion that strength is powerful and showing emotions is a sign of weakness. Men who express femininity are often put down by other men; due to the fact that femininity is seen as “inferior” to masculinity. Not only does toxic hypermasculine behavior harm interactions and relationships with individuals who express femininity, but it also harms relationships with other masculine people, and themselves.”

https://wgs-pjs-updates.blogs.pace.edu/2020/08/27/hello-world/

Happy to help! It’s always good to educate ourselves. For examples of men who put down other men for expressing femininity, feel free to browse ATRL

Edited by Dephira
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dephira said:

“Toxic masculinity is the cultural ideal of “manliness” that has resulted from these gender roles. This is ingrained in many boys from the moment they are born and promotes the notion that strength is powerful and showing emotions is a sign of weakness. Men who express femininity are often put down by other men; due to the fact that femininity is seen as “inferior” to masculinity. Not only does toxic hypermasculine behavior harm interactions and relationships with individuals who express femininity, but it also harms relationships with other masculine people, and themselves.”

https://wgs-pjs-updates.blogs.pace.edu/2020/08/27/hello-world/

Happy to help! It’s always good to educate ourselves. For examples of men who put down other men for expressing femininity, feel free to browse ATRL

So glad that Taylor uses dresses everyday in his daily life and on movies and not just on one tiktok videos or a magazine cover that is going to be heavily promoted as boundary pushing. He is so real for that.

This actually just proves to me he's straight

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

Naaaah, gay men are just like straight chicks, they have no idea what they want

I say slay sunshine, don't let midnight rain affect you!:gaycat4:

Kinda agree, ive seen so many times where gays liked someone for being straight and then hated them the moment they showed any sort of femininity, they do this all while preaching about "toxic masculinity" :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Kinda agree, ive seen so many times where gays liked someone for being straight and then hated them the moment they showed any sort of femininity, they do this all while preaching about "toxic masculinity" :deadbanana2:

The toxic masculinity discussion is usually out of place in those discussions. My question is why this, and why now? Men have been wearing dresses for a long LONG time but until recently it hasn’t exactly been celebrated. 

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Junlin said:

Well

spacer.png

Who did the massively read, clock and drag there? :skull:

Edited by Patient Zero

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.