Mark Zuckerberg embarasses himself praising MetaQuest

Anvarie

Bunkerella needs her bunker beauty sleep

Yea apple products are not it

• Thanks 2

He’s obviously not going to praise the competing product though. I highly doubt most people have actually tried both 

• ATRL Moderator

Why would a businessman endorse a rival's product? :rip:

All VR products suck and are a fad that will be over soon so. :cm:

Meta has by far the best software/user experience, but basically every major competitor(including independent PCVR companies and PLAYSTATION who doesnt make VR a priority) has better tech in their headsets at this point. The fact that quest pro 2 is probably going to keep the same mediocre resolution and no eye tracking :rip:

Edited by Sheep

Of course, it's better. You get a huge library of apps (games, fitness, and so on) for only a fraction of the price. Apple Vision Pro is useless as of now since it has no ecosystem. The superior tech doesn't justify paying almost 4K:rip: The passthrough is still far from perfect on Vision Pro, and you can get the same AR features on Quest 3. As a longtime Oculus user, I don't see why anyone would want to pay $4K for an Apple Vision Pro.      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Why would a businessman endorse a rival's product? :rip:

the thing i find funny is how apple’s rivals have been publicly and directly dragging apple for years and doing literal advertisements based on dragging them while apple has been silent and never even mention the name of other companies. what they do has CLASS to it which is why meta and samsung will never have the branding and top tier brand image apple has no matter how hard they try to collaborate with luxury brands :snowball:

• Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, playwithme said:

Of course, it's better. You get a huge library of apps (games, fitness, and so on) for only a fraction of the price. Apple Vision Pro is useless as of now since it has no ecosystem. The superior tech doesn't justify paying almost 4K:rip: The passthrough is still far from perfect on Vision Pro, and you can get the same AR features on Quest 3. As a longtime Oculus user, I don't see why anyone would want to pay $4K for an Apple Vision Pro.      

apple vision pro is not the end game for apple tho. we all know apple vision, apple vision se, apple vision air and apple vision ultra are coming next :fan:

He spilled on every second there's nothing embarrassing about it :clap3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3TkhmivNzt/

According to Zuckerberg, the Quest 3 is better "for the vast majority of things that people use mixed reality for," and here are some of the things he said about the Meta Quest 3:

• It's 7x less expensive than Vision Pro.
  • It does high-quality passthrough with big screens "just like Vision Pro."
  • Quest is a lot more comfortable - it's 120 grams less.
  • There are no wires that get in the way when you move around.
  • The field of view is wider and the screen is brighter.
  • Vision Pro has motion blur when you move around. Quest is a lot crisper.
  • Precision controllers are available, as is hand tracking, and Quest's hand tracking is more accurate.
  • Quest's immersive content library is a lot deeper.
  • You can watch YouTube or play Xbox.

what do we think?

meta-apple-avatar.jpg

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Haha 5

you can watch YouTube on the vision pro, just need to use safari, but no way am I spending that much to put my phone on my face

The Metaverse was a 10B dollar disaster. The nerve of him to speak :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Since he started doing karate or whatever he sounds AND looks so confident and less alien like. 

I mean… for 3K less Quest3 is the best option.

He spilled — also already posted so you're not getting that hit Apple thread you wish this time

• Haha 1

For what the Vision Pro can do it's way too expensive. VR will never be a hit if you have to sell your kidneys to buy it. 

I don't pay 3500$ to have a virtual display and Safari browser. 

Gaming is not an option without controllers. I wish this was better but as a first gen device it lacks too many things

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

He spilled — also already posted so you're not getting that hit Apple thread you wish this time

the only thing he spilled was spoiled milk

Why did you tag my thread :mandown:

• Haha 1

seems like he's a bit too comfortable now that META bounced back :deadbanana2:

Just now, Anvarie said:

the only thing he spilled was spoiled milk

Why did you tag my thread :mandown:

Because it says this thread is already posted and your thread was the original one, read

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Spending 3,500 USD on that Apple thing is a crime by itself :rip:

Meta Quest 3 is much better just for the price and what's offering.

• Thanks 1

Bitter Queen 

tim cock outsold u

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.