Kylie™ signs with UTA

Junlin

Fresh off of winning her second career Grammy, Kylie Minogue has signed with UTA for live representation and acting endeavors in North America. 

Her American domination is coming :superman:

Edited by Junlin
  • Like 4

What's this?? I never heard of this before...

USA doesn’t deserve her magnificence, but I wish her the best if that’s what the goal is atm :duca: an icon, a goddess of pop 

Hope for tour announcement soon :bird:

why focus on the US :deadbanana2:

She never learns does she :deadbanana4:

Why US when the EU has been starving this whole era...

• Like 1

I don’t know what it means career wise cause she signed with CAA in the past and nothing seemed to have come out of it. But I hope it’s different this time.

55 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

why focus on the US :deadbanana2:

She never learns does she :deadbanana4:

this. the US does not appreciate her or enjoy her as much as the rest of the world. 

• Like 1

She really left her album to die in Europe and Australia huh…

15 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She really left her album to die in Europe and Australia huh…

I mean she hasn’t done much in the US outside of the residency until just this month… the album was left to die everywhere.

• Thanks 1

The whole point of creating and releasing tension was to promote and raise her profile in the US. She’s talked about this… the rest of the world has been given tour after tour, album after album. I think we can all give her a couple of years to concentrate on American domination. I hope after the Vegas residency we get a whole new album and then she can tour the world 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

US doesn't deserve her, but get your coins Kylie™ and help us all forget about the other pillow-faced abomination

3 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

The whole point of creating and releasing tension was to promote and raise her profile in the US. She’s talked about this… the rest of the world has been given tour after tour, album after album. I think we can all give her a couple of years to concentrate on American domination. I hope after the Vegas residency we get a whole new album and then she can tour the world 

That’s all fine and dandy if Tension didn’t actually do good numbers and PP hadn’t become a hit throughout europe and australia. It’s like she squandered an amazing opportunity to expand her legacy even further to focus on a market that never respected her while lowkey paying dust to the markets who have *always* been there for her, so yes it’s infuriating a bit. she could have focused on the US without leading EU/Oceania behind the way she did 

• Thanks 1

She’s coming for that Oscar too :clap3:

speaking of acting, I swear she was attached to star in a Netflix original, playing a version of herself?

Edited by ChapelHooker

People bitching in here about her ignoring Europe and Australia when she legit toured there extensively from 1987-2019. The US has gotten a handful of shows and a damn Vegas residency in that entire time. The dramatics:gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.