Texas Hold' Em #1 Global Spotify: 6.6 million (new daily streams peak)

Green

When in Friday it finally gets the playlist takeover + properly send to radio…. Because why did it debut with 2 spins and 1k audience on Country radio 😭

• Haha 4

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Green

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

country radio will be forced to play it i think. urban and rhythmic are gone. rhythmic maybe but urban will just probably make it a dark horse esque type of hit

Country radio is not playing a black woman :rip: 

Just now, Shinning said:

Country radio is not playing a black woman :rip: 

cant fault me for being optimistic. still hoping she gets a bit of airplay. rhythmic and hac will probably carry this.

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I didn’t hear it on the Superbowl? 

The drop was announced in a major commercial and then had a second one around the end of the game to remind everyone

• Like 2

Good numbers.

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

see when ur an actual catchy beyonce banger with no extremely lengthy intro (yes i believe the long ass intro killed bms chances in streaming, same with yes and? by ari)

Country radio doesn't even play Zack Bryan. No chance they'll play Beyoncé

This is neither excellent nor bad imo. The numbers themselves are ok considering it's not what Beyoncé's audience is used to, but at the same time she benefited from Super Bowl's ad exposure so it's not that insane. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wigglytuffer said:

Would this be Beyonce's biggest single day streams for a song in the US? I can't remember BMS' debut

Yeah, solo

BMS was right at 2 million 

• Thanks 1

I'm a bit surprised, I expected it to bomb. 

However I just don't see how it can hold up, there will be almost no radio, we might not get a video and her main audience will probably not follow. 

I also expected 16C to do better numbers than it. I hope 16 C can grow. 

Edited by BnPac
  • Like 1

Impressive numbers, I was expecting it to bomb :clap3:

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Country radio doesn't even play Zack Bryan. No chance they'll play Beyoncé

welp. f*ck country radio then racist a55 l053r5 

1 minute ago, Klein said:

This is neither excellent nor bad imo. The numbers themselves are ok considering it's not what Beyoncé's audience is used to, but at the same time she benefited from Super Bowl's ad exposure so it's not that insane. 

its great given the genre and the timing. zero leadup and the only rollout is a referential superbowl commercial. 

as a bey fan this shows me the public is still and will always be here for beyonce music so long as its palatable and a cut above your teeny bopper pop music. if she gave a more public friendly song like say cuff it (assuming it first released) the superbowl treatment it would snowball into a smash. 

Lord if she smashes with this...

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

Please, who expected more than 2 million WW lol 

The better song won

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It’ll be interesting to see following days 

Nice numbers for Bey

But 16 Carriages deserves more

• Like 1

wow I was expecting way less. It's a hit! Congrats to Beyoncé :clap3:

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

Please, who expected more than 2 million WW lol 

Sorry, I should have specified I was talking about the US numbers. WW numbers are great, in line with what can be expected for a Beyoncé first day (which is great because we're talking about country music). I expected more from the US.

Still these numbers are ok. I'm intrigued to see how they'll evolve. Is Apple Music showing a trend? 

• Like 1

Great numbers :clap3: 

if this becomes a bonafide hit for her, whew 26 YEARS OF NONSTOP SMASHERY

from 1998 to 2024 Beyonce snagging hits :jonny5: imagine if you told 1998 Beyonce that she'd get a country hit 26 years later!

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Sorry, I should have specified I was talking about the US numbers. WW numbers are great, in line with what can be expected for a Beyoncé first day (which is great because we're talking about country music). I expected more from the US.

Still these numbers are ok. I'm intrigued to see how they'll evolve. Is Apple Music showing a trend? 

#2 on AM still and holding since yesterday afternoon 

Edited by Lose My Breath
  • Thanks 1

People acting like it wasn’t announced to supposedly nearly 130 million people live 💀  I’ll be interested to see the longevity 

Edited by Redstreak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.