Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

6 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

It's crazy how I truly believe Beyoncé's ideas are way beyond what we see as her « fans ».

Just got home from a big shopping session with my mum. Balmain's new collection for women is based around western/country culture. Same for Pharell and Louis Vuitton's men collection. They are both close to Bey I really wonder if they have some kind of talks like a year or two before like « let's make 2024 the year of country…… if you're down we all with each other blablabla » cuz it cannot be a coincidence. Maison Michel is coming up with TONS of country hats starting May !? Like seriously 

I wouldn't be surprised if Oliver heard some of these songs while they were working together. And Pharrell worked on Sweet Honey Buckin. It's all a coordinated effort for the Queen of fashion

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

Levi's Jeans, Flamenco and YaYA might be her strongest 1-2-3 punch  

:gayoncecat3:

2 hours ago, KOMH said:

Collecting #1s like infinity stones :clap3:

Chart performance for Cowboy Carter
Chart (2024) Peak
position
Australian Albums (ARIA)[1] 1
Australian Country Albums (ARIA)[2] 1
Austrian Albums (Ö3 Austria)[3] 1
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Flanders)[4] 1
Belgian Albums (Ultratop Wallonia)[5] 1
Canadian Albums (Billboard)[6] 1
Dutch Albums (Album Top 100)[8] 1
French Albums (SNEP)[10] 1
German Albums (Offizielle Top 100)[11] 1
Irish Albums (OCC)[12] 1
New Zealand Albums (RMNZ)[17] 1
Norwegian Albums (VG-lista)[18] 1
Scottish Albums (OCC)[19] 1
Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE)[20] 1
Swedish Albums (Sverigetopplistan)[21] 1
Swiss Albums (Schweizer Hitparade)[22] 1
UK Albums (OCC)[23] 1
UK Americana Albums (OCC)[24] 1
UK Country Albums (OCC)[25] 1
US Billboard 200[26] 1
US Top Country Albums (Billboard)[27] 1
Lithuanian Albums (AGATA)[16] 4
Czech Albums (ČNS IFPI)[7] 5
Italian Albums (FIMI)[13] 6

On Wikipedia page Austrian chart has not been updated nor on here so this number isn't real https://oe3.orf.at/charts/stories/oe3austriatop40longplay/ unless there is a source 

40 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

It's crazy how I truly believe Beyoncé's ideas are way beyond what we see as her « fans ».

Just got home from a big shopping session with my mum. Balmain's new collection for women is based around western/country culture. Same for Pharell and Louis Vuitton's men collection. They are both close to Bey I really wonder if they have some kind of talks like a year or two before like « let's make 2024 the year of country…… if you're down we all with each other blablabla » cuz it cannot be a coincidence. Maison Michel is coming up with TONS of country hats starting May !? Like seriously 

Ya Ya live will be crazy. 

I wonder if Beyince was meant to be the album title or Ya Ya was meant to be the introduction song at one point  

• Like 3

On a trail ride to the Zydeco

im coming hoome.

I do wonder if the next album will have Creole zydeco  music 

HDD updated
Bey at 131k and J. Cole down to 138k. Final updates will be on Satuday so it's not far in reach to repeat at #1

We need to run those streams up, seriously

• Like 1

I mean, she could have a second week at No. 1 but her nor Parkwood will do anything to secure it. I mean, this is the same girl who thought "CHURCH GIRL" should be the second single and is now [allegedly] not sending "II MOST WANTED" to Top 40 radio despite the response from critics and GP alike :giraffe:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

I mean, she could have a second week at No. 1 but her nor Parkwood will do anything to secure it. I mean, this is the same girl who thought "CHURCH GIRL" should be the second single and is now [allegedly] not sending "II MOST WANTED" to Top 40 radio despite the response from critics and GP alike :giraffe:

Despite the fact that tomorrow it could be top 30 on pop radio :rip:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

We need to run those streams up, seriously

Not much Hive can do there. If the GP doesn't resonate as much (especially with no other pushes), it'll continue like this unless she/Parkwood actually do something towards the fan faves. 

15 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

Not much Hive can do there. If the GP doesn't resonate as much (especially with no other pushes), it'll continue like this unless she/Parkwood actually do something towards the fan faves. 

Which we know they wont

• Like 1

DENMARK:

01 NEW COWBOY CARTER

04 (10) 7 TEXAS HOLD 'EM (PK #3)
27 NEW II MOST WANTED
32 NEW JOLENE

• Like 4

J Cole will probably fall more, hopefully sales will be good next week with the physical out. Am I the only one who didn't buy it yet? I really wanted the horse cover :eli:

I hope it can reach 80 million :jonnycat: 

• Like 1

They probably don't want to push a 2nd single because Texas is still doing good. It took them ages to send Cuff It too. 

• Like 1

I know this AINT her but tell me what you think guys.

go listen to Tyrant, right before the best part which is « DIGGADONT DIGGADONNNT » at the end of the song, close your eyes and listen when she says « You can hear this body hoOoOoOoOwl » ? 

after my idea of Bodyguard having Mrs Taylor's background vocals, tell me you're hearing Mrs Ariana Grande singing on Tyrant as well lmao !? These vocals are so heavenly omg

They should put everything into pushing II MOST WANTED right now and if it flopped, then they can send BODYGUARDS to the radio in June so it can become a summer smash. It's so simple and text book 101 to maximize success for the era yet they're not doing it and I wonder why :gayriahcat2:

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1

Cowboy Carter medley at the CMAS:

- YAYA 

- Most Wanted with Miley (short version)

- Dolly joins them for Jolene

- Texas Hold 'Em 

:gayoncecat3:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shelter said:

They probably don't want to push a 2nd single because Texas is still doing good. It took them ages to send Cuff It too. 

They Will push for THE till no ONE ever wants to listen to it again and what do they gain? That itll only get 150k daily streams in a year because people will be so over it + no second single that balanced the album rollout out 

20 minutes ago, Shelter said:

So far (numbers could be bigger) for today:

18 adds on Pop & 2 on HotAc for Most Wanted.

the Hozier song is the #1 most added. Funny how his song won't struggle to take off on Pop 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

They Will push for THE till no ONE ever wants to listen to it again and what do they gain? That itll only get 150k daily streams in a year because people will be so over it + no second single that balanced the album rollout out 

We needed something like Texas though. It's going to be hard for anything else to be big like it because there is nothing to push it. Performance or video etc. Cuff It took off because of TikTok. TikTok already did their thing with Texas. 

2nd single will probably come later this month or May. Most Wanted is growing on pop so they'll prob just go with it. 

The chokehold this album has on me, it's all I listen to while commuting or walking my dog. :jonny6:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.