• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

Can someone post spotify updates please?

3 minutes ago, pieuxvu said:

Can someone post spotify updates please?

Not out yet. Generally Sunday is always a bad update for Bey, I just hope to see 2 Most Wanted or Bodyguard getting a hold or even increasing in major markets. 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Thanks 1

She really should go to the CMAs, it would just add to the amazing narrative of this era, and I know she knows that. Praying :dancehall:

1 minute ago, Flanders said:

She really should go to the CMAs, it would just add to the amazing narrative of this era, and I know she knows that. Praying :dancehall:

I had a dream last week that she booked CMAs and waited until 1 minute before and pulled out & did an exclusive performance on her website instead.  

• Haha 2

She needs to find the nearest church and film herself feverishly praying. Post that 10 sec clip on all her socials and get Verizon to air it on tv. That is the only way to lift her Sunday curse.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She needs to find the nearest church and film herself feverishly praying. Post that 10 sec clip on all her socials and get Verizon to air it on tv. That is the only way to lift her Sunday curse.

"HI, I'm beyonce and I'm a Christian *inserts Clip of praying*"

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

"HI, I'm beyonce and I'm a Christian *inserts Clip of praying*"

A happy Easter post with her 3 kids would've gone a long way 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

A happy Easter post with her 3 kids would've gone a long way 

And 2 Hands 2 Heaven playing in the background (the 2 Hands part obvi)

11 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I hope she can stay #1 for a 2nd week. It hasn't happened in over a decade. But I do think this will sadly fall down the charts. I think tiktok is tired of her. I saw so many viral posts with 1 million + likes saying they're tired of Texas Hold Em popping up on their FYP. Now all the hive are forcing dance trends to Ya Ya, River Dance, & Tyrant and they're all flopping with less than 1k videos on the sounds. 

The good news is that if Cowboy Carter flops out of the Billboard 200 within a month she's either forced to promote or moves onto Act 3 faster. 

It's clear you never know what you're talking about

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Has no absolute zero clue what he is talking about.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

expert with no expertise 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So 2 most wanted is officially the second single. It is predicted to go top 10 this week. Radio should help with its longevity so that's good at least. 

32 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think his biggest issue is that he doesnt understand algorithms and thus misjudges the fact that his TikTok page is flooded with negativity because he's the one looking for it in the first place :deadbanana:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I think his biggest issue is that he doesnt understand algorithms and thus misjudges the fact that his TikTok page is flooded with negativity because he's the one looking for it in the first place :deadbanana:

I love a good Kristie drag. :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

Yes I probably would be the marketing team that told Beyoncé to never take photos in black and white because the public is less likely to buy her albums/singles. Sometimes stats and focus groups are wrong!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Bodyguard fans lost 

spacer.png

At least we are getting a second single :lmao:

• Haha 2

On 4/6/2024 at 2:41 AM, CherryBay said:

I hope this will become a single such a banger heh @MusicIsMyMaster

Love this song so much! But Bodyguard needs to be that easy breezy radio smasha!

31 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Bodyguard fans lost 

spacer.png

I mean I take any song the label has a genuine interest in shoving peoples throats down because it has literally two of their biggest acts in it 

Just like Mama Ru said: Losing is the new winning. And trust and believe - BodyGOD aint going down without a fight

giphy.gif

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

18 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I mean I take any song the label has a genuine interest in shoving peoples throats down because it has literally two of their biggest acts in it 

Just like Mama Ru said: Losing is the new winning. And trust and believe - BodyGOD aint going down without a fight

giphy.gif

Texas

Most Wanted

Bodyguard

Levi Jeans

Tyrant (Urban) 

That's what we need 

• Like 7

i think it's good that they're going with II MOST WANTED. she needs another Halo, since she hasn't had a big ballad since then. i'm pretty sure the gp would eat this song up, if it gets a good push from Columbia, which i expect because both of them are huge names and they'll want them to smash. and it's great that they're pushing it now, so there's time for LEVII'S JEANS or BODYGUARD during the summer 

• Like 1

so happy with the 2nd single choice. II MOST WANTED and LEVII'S JEANS have some of the strongest reactions across the board no matter what race, gender, age or sexual orientation in almost all of the reaction videos I've seen. just like CUFF IT. BODYGUARD is amazing but might go down as a fan favorite/album standout. I fear even JOLENE might stand a bigger chance. She should def give TYRANT to urban radio tho as well. They want something to play so badly. I appreciate them for giving TEXAS as many spins as they could :lmao:

good single choice

THE is upbeat so we needed a ballad as the second single

bodyguard or LJ can come after both singles have died down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.