• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

ALBUM OF THE YEAR, idc. Another MASTERPIECE from the QUEEN OF MUSIC.

Beyonce GIF

• Like 5

She hasn't updated that beencountry.com site in 2 days now :rip:

Why hang fliers for a tumblr blog style website with clip art pics that she only posted on for 3 days lol

Yeah… this came and went and won't have the lasting power of Renaissance (her best album ever) :chick1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Literally still in a choke hold from the 1-2-3-4 PUNCH RIIVERDANCE -> II HANDS II HEAVEN -> TYRANT -> SWEET HONEY BUCKIN'

Like the best run of songs from all popgirls :jonny5:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Carla Rosón said:

I thought she was big in Italy why is CC bombing :rip:

They're bitter she didn't do Renaissance tour in their country. They had to travel to France to see her. I'm glad she pays that country dust.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, airplane said:

Yeah… this came and went and won't have the lasting power of Renaissance (her best album ever) :chick1:

I hope she can stay #1 for a 2nd week. It hasn't happened in over a decade. But I do think this will sadly fall down the charts. I think tiktok is tired of her. I saw so many viral posts with 1 million + likes saying they're tired of Texas Hold Em popping up on their FYP. Now all the hive are forcing dance trends to Ya Ya, River Dance, & Tyrant and they're all flopping with less than 1k videos on the sounds. 

The good news is that if Cowboy Carter flops out of the Billboard 200 within a month she's either forced to promote or moves onto Act 3 faster. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Like 6

Spoiler

Cowboy Carter: 40k 👀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I hope she can stay #1 for a 2nd week. It hasn't happened in over a decade. But I do think this will sadly fall down the charts. I think tiktok is tired of her. I saw so many viral posts with 1 million + likes saying they're tired of Texas Hold Em popping up on their FYP. Now all the hive are forcing dance trends to Ya Ya, River Dance, & Tyrant and they're all flopping with less than 1k videos on the sounds. 

The good news is that if Cowboy Carter flops out of the Billboard 200 within a month she's either forced to promote or moves onto Act 3 faster. 

Remember when i prised you for saying something smart..yeah good times. This might the dum*est take yet on this site. CC has already surpassed RENEE in every way with way more competition. Renee had zero competition, that is what helped it. CC has way more mass appeal. And stop making silly assumptions like "tik tok is tired of her"........what part of your bra*n generates that kind of bs?.  Its......disturbing. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:
  Hide contents

Cowboy Carter: 40k 👀

15 pages over a 6K sales difference :rip:

6 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I wonder why Bodyguard wasn't one of the key tracks they pushed given that it's a Raphael Saadiq & Lowel Boland song and they are behind Texas Hold 'Em. Clearly they know how to write a smash

She didn't produce it, so maybe Giselle is punishing Smashguard for her own reputation :weeps: 

6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It's over for her. Legacy ruined

Single Ladies Beyonce GIF

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Just stop posting already, all of your takes are dumb and get proven WRONG time by time again… hang it up already.

• Like 4

I definitely did NOT expect her to go to the CMT Awards. But it's obvious that them getting all the Women that sang Blackbird on Cowboy Carter, that not only are they fully accepting Beyoncé's album. But Beyoncé is probably DEFINITELY gonna be there for the CMAs. And it's gonna be one of the most groundbreaking/record breaking music events of the year chile!!! And probably aalll of CMA history lmao! :deadbanana2:

It's very obvious that this album really is such a cultural moment and it's impact is already INSANNNEEE right now and is gonna get even bigger everyday. Everyday she keeps breaking a new record whether it's her being the first artist, the first female artist, or the first black artist for these records. Not only that but she STILL hasn't even released any visuals or even performeddd a single song. So yeah, this era is def gonna be f*cking huugggeee (as if it's not already) and I'm livinggggg!!! 

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Thanks 1

In other news, I've been taking a massive break from the album because I'm still trying to digest it's glory omfg!

It was hard for me to listen to ANY OTHER MUSIC other than Cowboy Carter lmaoooo!!! But I loovveee how the album sounds like two albums in one but yet still sounds SOOO COHESIVE AGHHH!!! :deadbanana2:

I've only been playing Tyrant and Buckin' at the gym. But starting tomorrow I'm gonna go back to the first half of the album tomorrow so I can soak in all it's glory! It's just so emotional but I've been feeling very emotional lmao so I'm so excited aghhh!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TipToe said:

you hear that and swear YaYa is going to feature Jesus or something, lol.

It does. 

Beyonce Lemonade GIF

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Every little "weakness" or "lost" from Beyoncé has people foaming at the months and reaching e-orgasms. 

It's so weird how all her peers came and sold significantly less than The Gift with little talk yet The Gift's sales were a topic on the site for almost a year. 

I'm still listening to this on repeat

MrPiggyMoka

2 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Just stop posting already, all of your takes are dumb and get proven WRONG time by time again… hang it up already.

the talking about TikTok turning on her :rip: TikTok is absolutely mad about her rn more than they ever used to be 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Shelter said:

:WAP:  It's a smash in France 

+

:gayoncecat3:

• Like 2

Queen of Central Europe - the way she completely obliterated France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Austria with THE and CC in general. Legendaric if you ask me :gayoncecat3:

And France + Germany are TOUGH markets to crack

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.