Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

13 minutes ago, Glam said:

I'm finally ready to admit it. She is the artist of our generation.

What Oprah said

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

The background vocals are immaculate

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529xv2k5hdmmhamdecsq

• Like 2

@OnMyCoolJ you know you can put me on ignore if my opinion on Renny >> CC annoys you so much. The downvoting is stalkerish. 

There needs to be a two way ignore feature tbh. 

Anywho. I wonder what beencountry.com is all about..

Edited by PurpleAfrodyte
  • Thumbs Down 8

if anyone is interested, i just posted my TYRANT remix to my youtube.

my goal was to turn it into a barnyard dance club fantasy, i hope it comes across!

• Like 10

:clap3:

Edited by 99sandthe2000s
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PurpleAfrodyte said:

@OnMyCoolJ you know you can put me on ignore if my opinion on Renny >> CC annoys you so much. The downvoting is stalkerish. 

There needs to be a two way ignore feature tbh. 

Anywho. I wonder what beencountry.com is all about..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, liammmmacbtw said:

if anyone is interested, i just posted my TYRANT remix to my youtube.

my goal was to turn it into a barnyard dance club fantasy, i hope it comes across!

fabulous :jamming:

Since when did Renaissance have such unhinged shooters? :biblio:

• Haha 4

loved the album on first listen but it's only grown on me since, my favorite album of the year so far after Tyla

i would only place it third in her discography (after Ren and ST) but those three are a lot better than her other albums imo

the highs aren't as good as Ren but so many standouts regardless

Blackbird, 16 Carriages, Bodyguard, Jolene, Daughter, II Most Wanted, Levi's Jeans, Ya Ya, Riverdance and Sweet Honey Buckin :jonny2: all tens

• Like 1

1 hour ago, V$. said:

What is the issue? Yall acting like someone took your man/woman or cussed you out. I didn't know preferring one album to another would cause people to be off their rockers. Stanning is dangerous. Stalking me isn't going to change my mind. Renny >> CC. I see the Metacritic scores and it's now at a 91 after 19 reviews. Make sure it keeps the same energy after the same amount of reviews as Renny, which is 26. 

Edited by PurpleAfrodyte
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33M for Day 6. Reneigh did 14M. 

My Rose, Smoke Hour, Just For Fun, Flamenco, Oh Louisiana, Desert Eagle, II Hands II Heaven, Sweet Honey Buckin now under 1M streams. 
Comparatively, Virgo's Groove, Heated, POTS, AUIYM, AHAP, Move were all under 1M 

Makes sense since those have the least amount of Youtube views but I wish the album was *growing* 

Edited by Beyle Street
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm kinda sad the album didn't grow any day of the week, but it's doing good anyway

sweet honey buckiin is a career highlight I fear :jonny5:

I did not expect it to have such a death grip on me

22 minutes ago, PurpleAfrodyte said:

What is the issue? Yall acting like someone took your man/woman or cussed you out. I didn't know preferring one album to another would cause people to be off their rockers. Stanning is dangerous. Stalking me isn't going to change my mind. Renny >> CC. I see the Metacritic scores and it's now at a 91 after 19 reviews. Make sure it keeps the same energy after the same amount of reviews as Renny, which is 26. 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

So 2 Most Wanted to me is one of the ok-ish songs on the record for me BUT I will say, I do find it kinda cool and sweet that EACH TIME Beyonce has worked with a main popgirl it was when they were at their creative peak. Almost like Bey wants to give that artist props and their respect for being excellent at what they are doing if that makes sense? When she worked with Shakira for Beautiful Liar, she did it as a fan of Shakiras since the 90s and also when Shakira released what many view as her greatest body of work which is Fijacion Oral Volume 1 & 2...that collab felt like a show of respect and acknowledgement to Shakira, then she worked with Gaga during Gaga's creative peak (imo) which was TFM....you can tell she wanted to tap into what Gaga was doing in that moment when the entire world was wrapped around her finger and hypnotized by the caliber of her visuals and then she collabs with Miley after Miley essentially proved herself as one of the greatest female performers of our time with her unique and gorgeous vocal tone and amazing stage presence. You can literally tell that Beyonce is a GIRLS GIRL and she is a fan of the girls that excel at what they are doing in the moment she collabs with them. Realistically, in 2007, she could have worked with any of the girls scoring hit after hit like a Ferige or whatever, but she worked with Shaki, then in 2010 she could have worked with any girl scoring hit after hit like Katy or Kesha but she chose Gaga and now in 2024 she rewards Miley with a prestigious collab on one of the most anticipated albums and groundbreaking records released in years by a main pop girl when she could have easily bagged a collab with someone who is trendier...it's really cool to see and think of tbh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blaggot said:

sweet honey buckiin is a career highlight I fear :jonny5:

I did not expect it to have such a death grip on me

Same same same !!!!!! At the GYM, Buckin goes HARD

7 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

Same same same !!!!!! At the GYM, Buckin goes HARD

between the bass and the bars I believe it :jonny5:

they yankin yo chain, promisin things that they can't. you the man at the bank? is you is or you ain't? into the final hook >>>>>>

Daddy ate THAT and made me squi.. listen to Renaissance again :eli: 

• Like 1

Guys so is it confirmed that Been Country is not the tour?

Buy those last minute copies gals :nicole2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.