Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

20 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

The Dream literally said that she will go on tour

He didn't say when tho. I took it as him referring to “”tour”” more generally, like whenever she tours for this album it'll be incredible. 

This doesn't feel like a tour to me idk

Edited by Attaboy

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

Visuals would actually cause me to collapse… so would a tour as well… but visuals before act iii just feels… odd? Hmm

Visuals please :duca:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

The Dream literally said that she will go on tour

Not only that her mother liked an instagram post saying she was going to announce a tour this week.

Yeah it's def a tour, visuals are just too out of order rn

part of me wanted her to tour under Renaissance World Tour to gag the live, oh well

15 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

:gayoncecat3:

I think visuals are finally coming. 

3 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I compared the CD release to the digital release, and there are a couple differences in some songs. This is all I could hear by ear, and looking @ the waveforms, it's possible I missed some things.

The major differences are in these 5 tracks:

• JOLENE - The CD version has an entirely different last chorus in terms of arrangement. Willie Jones has a lead vocal here, and even replaces some of Bey's lines with lines of his own from a male's perspective
  • RIIVERDANCE - CD has an extended version with two extended hook/chorus areas after the second verse
  • II HANDS II HEAVEN - CD has an extended version with an extended chorus w/ extra adlibs towards the end
  • TYRANT - CD has an extended version with the full outro that has the whole bridge starting with "one by one, you hang them high..."
  • SWEET HONEY BUCKIIN' - CD version is missing her spoken intro before "HONEY" starts around 1:55, but still has the "she gon" line

Outside of that, there are a few minor mix differences:

• PROTECTOR - CD version is missing the outro w/ her kids laughing
  • LEVII'S JEANS - CD version has a shortened outro
  • DESERT EAGLE - CD version is missing the eagle call at the beginning from the "OH LOUISIANA" ending

And some other songs have very minor mix differences, nothing I could discern by ear. Someone on here mentioned AMERICAN REQUIIEM had an alternate lyric, but I heard two different rips of the CD and couldn't pinpoint it, maybe I missed it? 

thank you for doing God's work

• Haha 1

Manifesting visuals. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingB® said:

2 hours ago, Lovett said:

So she will probably do ~320M streams :clap3:was hoping for more than SOS or atleast more the eternal sunshine. >75% more streams than renaissance that is a win :clap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

https://www.beencountry.com/

Something is happening

The visuals are coming! I'm ready to see the production that is Daughter on the big screen!! 

i thought people were being dramatic before but the situation with the differences between the physical / digital releases is now embarrassing to me….. i would have to imagine she's aware and is not happy about this

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, qurl said:

i thought people were being dramatic before but the situation with the differences between the physical / digital releases is now embarrassing to me….. i would have to imagine she's aware and is not happy about this

Agreed. Very sloppy handling. Parkwood should try to make good if/when they release the standard vinyl- a discount code or something

Does anyone else think 16 Carriages stands out the most on this album? Like it doesn't fit in. Even spaghetti somehow flows better but blackbird to 16 carriages doesn't work for me for some reason but it's still a top 3 track for me. 

I'm surprised that this album was a grower turned boner killer turned anthem all within a few days for me. 

Day 1: blew my mind 

Day 2: Didn't listen 

Day 3: Extremely underwhelmed especially by the 2nd half of the album and trying to come to terms with not vibing with it at all

Day 4: Oh wait nvm wtf was tyrant always this good? Desert eagle??? II Hands II Heaven??!

Day 5: Ok yeah I get it now. BOP! NO SKIPS! Except flamenco and alligator tears :gaycat4:

Edited by Fleahive
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueRuin24 said:

Not only that her mother liked an instagram post saying she was going to announce a tour this week.

Tina likes everything that has Bey's face on it. 

• Haha 2

Gen z is eating this album UP. We got a new generation of hive buzzing while the old school r&b heads are selling their stan card. Everyone on the cowboy carter album ranking sound on TikTok is less than 20. On Reneigh everyone was geriatric with an occasional teeny bopper here and there. 

6 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Does anyone else think 16 Carriages stands out the most on this album? Like it doesn't fit in. Even spaghetti somehow flows better but blackbird to 16 carriages doesn't work for me for some reason but it's still a top 3 track for me. 

Oh it's absolutely my favorite…still getting used to the rest of the record. The most most  natural country Bey song since daddy lessons. 

• Like 1

Lastly ARE YALL NOT STREAMING THE INTERLUDES??? Why are they getting 10k-20k daily streams??! I especially love the Willy Nelson ones. His voice is so soothing. And Linda Martell talking about genre blending fits so perfectly before the next track plays. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.