Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

I wish she would just put the tracklist graphic on a shirt. That's merch I'd buy instantly. 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

also updated for me now: 2 Most Wanted is stabilizing :cheers: That's literally all we could ask for.

26 mio from 13 tracks probably means around 33-34mio for CC

22 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

also updated for me now: 2 Most Wanted is stabilizing :cheers: That's literally all we could ask for.

Flop Flop Flop. Parkwood send the Spotify checks now Go Go Go Running GIF

• Haha 3

Tyrant is my jam this morning

5 hours ago, Draper. said:

To be completely honest, I don't get Spaghetti right in the middle of the album when she's gonna go back to Alligator Tears, Just For Fun and II Most Wanted that fit just right with the songs before Spaghetti. Specially when Spaghetti is not a stand out song either, It takes 40 seconds to begin and the outro starts 1 minute after. :michael: Again, I agree with Fantano's commentary about the flow.

This! Her sequencing is usually immaculate but the middle section of the album just throws me off. I rearranged it a bit and the transitions are SO much smoother.

8. Bodyguard

9. Levii's Jeans

10. Alliigator Tears

11. Smoke Hour II

12. Just for Fun

13. II Most Wanted

14. Dolly P

15. Jolene

16. Daughter

17. Flamenco

18. Spaghettii

19. The Linda Martell Show

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

It needs to start increase instead of stabilizing. 

• Thanks 1

I see so many tiktoks saying that she will announce the Tour on Friday , Tina liked also one post and im FREAKING OUT ! 

How am i going to manage to snatch Club Cowboy ? 

With Renaissance we were super lucky i remember smth happened and we could buy tickets a couple of days earlier , a member here tipped us 

you call me pretty little thiiiiiing
and i love to turn him oooooon
boy, i'll let you be my leeevi's jeans
so you can hug that ass all day loooong
come here, you sexy little thiiiiing
snap a picture, bring it ooooon
oh, girl, i wish i was your leeevi's jeans
the way you poppin' out my phoooone
i love you down to the bone

spacer.png

• Like 5

I really do not get why II most wanted hasn't been sent to radio. Texas has shown it can hold by itself, its stable and even increased today. II most wanted should be sent to radio immediately while it's still #1 on TTH.

1 minute ago, SoundsandSongs said:

I really do not get why II most wanted hasn't been sent to radio. Texas has shown it can hold by itself, its stable and even increased today. II most wanted should be sent to radio immediately while it's still #1 on TTH.

They are living in delusional land over there thinking that Texas is gonna push to higher heights when it's stalled on Pop and thus it's stalled on radio. 

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Stability in the first week is not a good sign :suburban:

• Thanks 1

UK Hive and GP this era >>> Last year's tour really seems to have done wonders for her profile over there.

• Like 1

Once again, UK eating the US

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

It needs to start increase instead of stabilizing. 

Tbh, it's the first week, it's perched at the top of TTH, stabilizing is not good enough. 

There seems to be no Alien Superstar this time... then again even if there were, it's not sure they would do something with it. Hopefully Bodyguard and/or Levii's keep holding for some time. 

Glad it's doing so good in the UK. The US should take note. :clap3:

Does anyone know what the vinyl situation is? 

I see on Amazon that it is not available until later this month which is fine, but does it have all the songs?  Also the cover art is different.  Are there different covers or is that just placeholder artwork?  

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Tbh, it's the first week, it's perched at the top of TTH, stabilizing is not good enough. 

There seems to be no Alien Superstar this time... then again even if there were, it's not sure they would do something with it. Hopefully Bodyguard and/or Levii's keep holding for some time. 

Glad it's doing so good in the UK. The US should take note. :clap3:

Yes! I would love to see it increase not just stabilize after less than a week out. A video would help. Hopefully with 2 most wanted going to radio will bring more interest. 

The US notoriously isn't as accepting or versatile when it comes to music taste. 

Also I **** a bit on the US but they did show out for her, 76M first day and the 2nd day was 57M. 

The difference with the other girls is that they had one song on release day on top of the previous lead doing very well (videos, sometimes performances etc) so all in all, it could be better but she's also doing well in the US. 

• Like 2

Spaghetti is probably where it's at because she or Columbia feared Beyonce fans would get bored with the slower pace and her doing country.

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Haha 1

On "Cowboy Carter,” historical course-correcting and evolution go down with honey. Lessons are learned on the dance floor, on the radio, at the imagined honky-tonk, in headphones.

It's a massive album that will require close examination for full enjoyment — but Beyoncé fans have long learned to be great students.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/music-review-beyoncs-epic-act-ll-cowboy-carter-108665453

Most funny/iconic gifs? - Base - ATRL

13 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Also I **** a bit on the US but they did show out for her, 76M first day and the 2nd day was 57M. 

The difference with the other girls is that they had one song on release day on top of the previous lead doing very well (videos, sometimes performances etc) so all in all, it could be better but she's also doing well in the US. 

yes, it's doing well considering many factors. 

1 hour ago, Cosmonaut said:

This! Her sequencing is usually immaculate but the middle section of the album just throws me off. I rearranged it a bit and the transitions are SO much smoother.

8. Bodyguard

9. Levii's Jeans

10. Alliigator Tears

11. Smoke Hour II

12. Just for Fun

13. II Most Wanted

14. Dolly P

15. Jolene

16. Daughter

17. Flamenco

18. Spaghettii

19. The Linda Martell Show

@Draper. Great point in terms of the whole sonical difference but it was intentionally placed because of the story telling perspective.

Daughter ended with Italian Opera reference, Spaghetti was the historical name of Italian made western/cowboy films so unfortunately Daughter and Spaghetti are basically inseparable from a reference and narrative standpoint. 

• Like 1

This is such an amazing album and gets better with each listen. 

Top 5 as of now:

Riiverdance

Bodyguard

2 hands 2 heaven

2 most wanted

Tyrant

Although, for me Renny is still her best album. Has higher highs and is more consistent. It's just otherwordly.

• Like 1

II MOST WANTED is not good single choice!

They should have pushed Levii's Jeans

Edited by pieuxvu

I rather have stability in week 1 than plummeting OR charting a mere 3 songs out of 20+ tracks.

The GP is still trying to decide which song they like, but are still comfortable with THE. The song has peaked but it's well on its way to being a 1 billion streamer in the next year or so. I do feel like one of the other tracks will take off to be even bigger. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.