Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

2 hours ago, KORDEI said:

Does anyone realize how crazy it is that she's still doing these numbers so far into her career and at her age? There are so many generations of artists that have come after her and each time, she still remained bigger than the majority or just as a big. 

we have seen:

Bey vs Ashanti/Aaliyah

Bey vs Britney

Bey vs Alicia Keys

Bey vs Rihanna

Bey vs Gaga

and in 2024, we are seeing Bey vs Taylor. each time she comes out unscathed or more popular than before :deadbanana2:

I remember when it was DC vs 702

Bey vs Aaliyah should not have been a thing bc She wasn't  solo when Aaliyah passed (2001).

Before Taylor it was Bey vs Adele.

Edited by BlueRuin24

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Yeah but if she tours next year i dont imagine her dropping an era in the middle of the tour 

Unless she tours this year which i hope NOT . Im not ready to learn 20+ songs in such a short amount of time 

Also Renaissance had only Cuff it while CC has potential with Bodyguard,  Jolene and Levi's Jeans to last more than a year and half smashing 

If she tours this year, and  ACT 3 is 2025 then the next tour will be in 2026 for ACT 3.

Now that I have listened to every song in my car I can confirm TYRANT is THAT girl. I don't remember what I thought of it before but that has the most single potential forget the Miley song sorry 

The first 2 minutes of II hands to heaven can go. I love the last half. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

NOT when the first half is giving Country-meets-Robyn-meets-Vespertine-meets-Gospel. It's one of her finest experimental moments.

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Shelter said:

400k without physicals in stores is so good :WAP:

A SLAY :gayoncecat3:

Love Tyrant but for the Most wanted has a certain level of prestigious country leaning sound that should be pushed and represent the project. 

• Like 2

Tyrant just start hitting for me. Certified bop:WAP:

The genre speech in spaghetti is so annoying tbh 

like thanks, I knew that 

QueenofCopyPaste

HUGE.

• Like 2

I love the production on Desert Eagle. :jamming:

12 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I love the production on Desert Eagle. :jamming:

same, it's very sly and the family stone

I love the funk, and it only makes me even more excited for her rock album

• Thanks 1

I'm currently obsessed with the 1-2 punch of Tyrant and Sweet Honey Buckiin'. Both are such hard hitting bops. The production on both tracks are stellar.

Edited by Revel
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Revel said:

I'm currently obsessed with the 1-2 punch of Tyrant and Sweet Honey Buckiin'. Both are such hard hitting bops. The production on both tracks is stellar.

They are

On my first listen, they were some of the weaker tracks IMO, but they've really grown on me a lot

• Like 1

A professional sound engineer (maybe he has tea) made a comment saying she will get knocked down for having an album twice as long as everyone else and he also stated that she hasn't been the best at cutting down her albums to the most solid tracks. He agreed with the original poster that he only liked half the album but it's still good for what it is. 

I can agree with this take. If the album was just 1. American Requiem 2. Blackbird 3. 16 Carriages 4. Texas Hold 'Em 5. Body Guard 6. Jolene 7. Daughter 8. Yaya 9. Amen I think she'd have a solid shot at that damn aoty that she wants so bad. The other songs aren't bad, I left out some favorites of mine but they don't elevate the album for most listeners or are too controversial. The songs I left in would classify the whole album as country too. 

Hm makes me wonder how she could've cut down Renaissance to be more digestible. Obviously she'd have to fix transitions in between as well. I'd say:

1. Alien Superstar (lowkey would be a great opener)

2. Cuff HIT

3. Energy

4. BMS

5. POTS

6. Virgos Groove

7. Heated

8. 'Murica has a Problem

9. Pure/Honey

10. Summer Reneigh

Edited by Fleahive
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Back on ignore.

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Y'all are miserable. I know somebody out there agrees with me. Y'all should me thumbing down the ones that hate Levii Jeans

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

Back on ignore.

I was just posting an insiders opinion and trying to rearrange the albums into more digestible listens. Don't be mad at me! I ignore anyone that ignores me so don't test me mama

1 minute ago, Fleahive said:

A professional sound engineer (maybe he has tea) made a comment saying she will get knocked down for having an album twice as long as everyone else and he also stated that she hasn't been the best at cutting down her albums to the most solid tracks. He agreed with the original poster that he only liked half the album but it's still good for what it is. 

I can agree with this take. If the album was just 1. American Requiem 2. Blackbird 3. 16 Carriages 4. Texas Hold 'Em 5. Body Guard 6. Jolene 7. Daughter 8. Yaya 9. Amen I think she'd have a solid shot at that damn aoty that she wants so bad. The other songs aren't bad, I left out some favorites of mine but they don't elevate the album for most listeners or are too controversial. The songs I left in would classify the whole album as country too. 

Hm makes me wonder how she could've cut down Renaissance to be more digestible. Obviously she'd have to fix transitions in between as well. I'd say:

1. Alien Superstar (lowkey would be a great opener)

2. Cuff HIT

3. Energy

4. BMS

5. POTS

6. Virgos Groove

7. Heated

8. 'Murica has a Problem

9. Pure/Honey

10. Summer Reneigh

Keep in mind Bruno is a Grammy darling and 

girl you and the engineer can do somewhere...we don't care. The album is excellent as it is....her vision her album. You don't like it..wait for taylor swift. MIDnights standard version had 17 songs, with 477488484 variant and with additional songs (up to 24) and it won AOTY. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fleahive said:

I was just posting an insiders opinion and trying to rearrange the albums into more digestible listens. Don't be mad at me! I ignore anyone that ignores me so don't test me mama

We don't need the insider opinion, stop listening to that insider and letting that dictate how you want to her to EDIT her masterpiece.

GKM63qaWIAA-rLk?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

At over 500 individual song plays for the album total and the week isn't over yet :deadbanana: Definitely breaking records in my household 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.