STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Karol G promoting ‘FAKE’ sold out shows?

FUTUR3NOSTALGIA

The Mexico shows (so far) were stated as ‘sold out’ on her tour official account… :coffee2::ducky:

spacer.png

And? I've seen many top Artist doing this, they will write it sold-out and even in box office it's full 100% sold out but when you see actual photos of the concerts you find many empty seats/sections. 

Just now, C-Amber said:

And? I've seen many top Artist doing this, they will write it sold-out and even in box office it's full 100% sold out but when you see actual photos of the concerts you find many empty seats/sections. 

The pit is not even 20% full…

• Like 1

She shouldve left it at 2 shows.  The 3rd was just being greedy. 

.. Although in all 3 the floor was half empty. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

There’s a rumor going around the BLACKPINK base that TWICE are doing the same thing! How ****** up

• Haha 1

I've told this many times. Tours numbers and album sales are very easy to fake!

• Like 1

Yall dumb? Do you forget resellers and scalpers are a thing? All tickets sold out, but that doesn’t mean re sellers got to sell whatever they bought 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, FUTUR3NOSTALGIA said:

The pit is not even 20% full…

So it's okay if only 5%-10% left not sold, but not 20%? It's literally the same, and they all do that, write that it's sold out but in reality so many empty sections.

Embarrassing for the bichota singer. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Family Lies GIF by HBO Max

would the Woman of the Year lie?? 

• Haha 1

She’s always been an embarrassment :skull:

remember for the BLM movement when she posted a picture of a dog with black and white fur and tagged it BLM

karol-g.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Im from México

- Trust me she is probably the current biggest artist here

- Estadio Azteca is HUGE is bigger than a traditional size Stadium the field is big

She did 3 shows that means = 240k in 3 shows 80K at least per show

+ yeah the demand was big & my country are a mess probably a lot of resellers keept a lot of tickets :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

lol no, 

1 hour ago, FUTUR3NOSTALGIA said:

The Mexico shows (so far) were stated as ‘sold out’ on her tour official account… :coffee2::ducky:

spacer.png

The girl you had in your avi barely sold a 10k venue in Mexico stfu and know your place. :ryan3:

• Haha 2

LMAO no. The biggest problem with the Estadio Azteca is that the field is huge and all the people wanna be close to the stage, maybe if it had seats... + all artists report sold out tickets with different stats there:

SHAKIRA reported a "sold out" with only 50k tickets  lmao (we know she has ZERO DEMAND)
Bad Bunny reported a "sold out" with 65k tickets (re-sellers)
Paul Mc Cartney reported a "sold out" with 90K tickets (the most acc)

Probably her "sold out" is 70K :bird:

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

She shouldve left it at 2 shows.  The 3rd was just being greedy. 

.. Although in all 3 the floor was half empty. 

11 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

She’s always been an embarrassment :skull:

remember for the BLM movement when she posted a picture of a dog with black and white fur and tagged it BLM

karol-g.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

:deadbanana2:

What is the correlation with this? 

Stop It! They all do this. Nothing new, resellers were probably trying to sell the tickets triple the price, which is always the case.

estadio azteca is like one of the top 20 biggest stadiums in the world her manager is being greedy with the Latin American dates though.

Seems good to me? It's a standing area so it's good she's not pulling a Travis Scott out of this. Also as some already told it could have been resellers doing their thing and not being able to sell their stuff since it's too expensive

6 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

LMAO no. The biggest problem with the Estadio Azteca is that the field is huge and all the people wanna be close to the stage, maybe if it had seats... + all artists report sold out tickets with different stats there:

SHAKIRA reported a "sold out" with only 50k tickets  lmao (we know she has ZERO DEMAND)
Bad Bunny reported a "sold out" with 65k tickets (re-sellers)
Paul Mc Cartney reported a "sold out" with 90K tickets (the most acc)

Probably her "sold out" is 70K :bird:

What is the correlation with this? 

Was your essay supposed to be shade with the 0 demand? Yet both of Shakira’s dates were assigned seating in the field and you could clearly see there were no empty sections like Karol or bad bunny. Good try though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

lol no, 

The girl you had in your avi barely sold a 10k venue in Mexico stfu and know your place. :ryan3:

a 10k venue is good for almost any artist who isnt huge

On 2/11/2024 at 3:41 PM, QueenBLadyG said:

Family Lies GIF by HBO Max

would the Woman of the Year lie?? 

You really hate Hispanic, East Asian and other non-white women who aren't black, don't you? Maybe from spending too much time on Lipstick Alley. :deadbanana2:

On 2/11/2024 at 3:29 PM, SweetTalker said:

Yall dumb? Do you forget resellers and scalpers are a thing? All tickets sold out, but that doesn’t mean re sellers got to sell whatever they bought 

None of them thought about this. :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Inverted said:

You really hate Hispanic, East Asian and other non-white women who aren't black, don't you? Maybe from spending too much time on Lipstick Alley. :deadbanana2:

None of them thought about this. :deadbanana2:

I hate everyone equally it seems, as your list sees to grow with time. :ahh:

9 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

I hate everyone equally it seems, as your list sees to grow with time. :ahh:

I think you have a problem with anyone who isn't white or black (because you're both). You used to be a very neutral, diplomatic contributor, but I think the trolls on here (and all over the Internet) have taken a toll on you.

Sold out is a marketing term.

All of our favs, Taylor , Beyoncé, Ariana, Gaga have had shows where they only sold like 70% of tickets and then gave thousands away to call the show sold out.

No big deal.

Estadio Azteca is huge and the pit prices were very expensive :deadbanana2: 

Numbered tickets sold out within seconds and there were around 50k people on the waiting line at each show presale so the demand was there 

It’s very rare that artists sell out Estadio Azteca entirely, they will report them as sold out even when the attendance was like 60k per show so who cares? :deadbanana2:

It's impossible to know the exact amount of people fill in the field, so they probably put 10K tickets on sale for that section and all sold out. Trust me Estadio Azteca is huge huuuge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.