Late stage cancer patient releases bop, all royalties to go to her 7 year old son

playboi

Singer and songwriter Cat Janice, who is battling a rare form of cancer, signed off the rights to her newest song “Dance You Outta My Head” to her 7-year-old son.

The story of US-based artist Cat Janice made its rounds on social media when she released her newest song, “Dance You Outta My Head” on January 9—a day before her 31st birthday. And this may very well be her last, as she has been battling cancer since 2021.

On January 7, Cat posted a TikTok—announcing that she had recently entered hospice. Uncertain about the future and how much time she has left, Cat then announced that she has signed off all the rights to her newest song to her seven-year-old son Loren.

“Hey guys, I’ve got the [rough] news that cancer has won. I’ve fought hard, but the sarcomas are too tough,” she wrote. “I reset all my music to go to my son. And I wanted to put out one more song for my birthday.”

“I want my last song to bring joy and fun! It’s all I’ve ever wanted through my battle with cancer,” she added. “So all I ask is one favor of pre-saving my final song in my bio. Thank you for your love and I pray you love the song. See you in heaven.”

Singer Cat Janice Signs Off Song Rights to Her 7-Year-Old Son (modernparenting-onemega.com) 

It debuted at #37 on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart

• Like 6

I’ve been streaming it. It’s a cute, catchy song. 

Something about her PR saying "Cat Janice releases her last single on Friday" just... is so grim and fucks me up hard. Happy she's seeing some success for her kid.

Oh so thats why the cover looks like that. I heard that song on TikTok last week and looked it up and liked it so I added it to my playlist. The song is a BOP!!! :katie2:

Edited by Onyxmage

its actually quite good. she snapped

hope this goes #1 on billboard

it's a bop :gaycatina1:

feel sad for her. wow what a way to leave life :heart2:

This is so sad. I’m really hoping for a miracle :weeps: let me stream 

Wait a sec

bouncing without me GIF

I discovered this banger last week - it’s a good song!

I really cannot imagine the feeling of being so young whilst facing something so unimaginably scary. I f*cking hate cancer.

This is good :clap3:

I'm sad for her and her son though.

She just got exposed for following Israel and the IDF. Pretty ironic she wants us to care for her child, a stranger, but can’t do the same in kind. 

• Thumbs Down 2

On 2/12/2024 at 9:29 PM, Mystic Warrior said:

She just got exposed for following Israel and the IDF. Pretty ironic she wants us to care for her child, a stranger, but can’t do the same in kind. 

I'm pro-Palestinian and overt Zionist supporters give me the ick but tiktok trying to spread this and wish ill on a woman who is likely going to be gone soon, leaving a seven year old without a mother, is nasty behaviour. At your very last moments of like the only thing that would be of concern is your child and your child only. 

Some Gen Z on the Palestinian side really have no awareness of morals and when it is appropriate to speak. It's the same type of people who would downplay and mock Ukrainians just because the people in Gaza arguably have it worse. As if it is a competition.

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Pendulum said:

I'm pro-Palestinian and overt Zionist supporters give me the ick but tiktok trying to spread this and wish ill on a woman who is likely going to be gone soon, leaving a seven year old without a mother, is nasty behaviour. At your very last moments of like the only thing that would be of concern is your child and your child only. 

Some Gen Z on the Palestinian side really have no awareness of morals and when it is appropriate to speak. It's the same type of people who would downplay and mock Ukrainians just because the people in Gaza arguably have it worse. As if it is a competition.

Yeah, i’m pro Palestine, but people are just starting to become insufferable and keep trying to go on a witch hunt and find out who’s a “zionist” and are completely missing the plot.

Her son doesn’t even know what tf is even going on, so why does he have to suffer because of his mom’s views? like please shut the **** up it’s literally just gives virtue signaling :rip: this woman’s about to be dead and the first thing people do is go through her followers so they can crucify her one last time :rip:

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 9:29 PM, Mystic Warrior said:

This isn’t relevant in this context. check yourself. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Flanders said:

This isn’t relevant in this context. check yourself. 

We’ll all be fine, loosen the grip on the pearls. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

We’ll all be fine, loosen the grip on the pearls. 

Take you own advice babes, you’re the one huffing and puffing in hea :lmao:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.