J.Lo: “This Is Me… Now” film is epic and inspired by “MTV Golden Age of Music Videos”

insomniac

Timestamp @ 9:00 minutes:

The director of the 65-minute film coming out Friday February 16 on Prime Video is Dave Meyers, responsible for the following music video’s:

And more “recently”:

This is gonna be good good! 

:wanda:

Edited by insomniac
  • Like 12

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

• Johnny Jacobs

• Ramooon

Top Posters In This Topic

Her spending all that money and convincing a major streamer to back it up all when not a living soul is going to watch it is admirable honestly. Like come on show the girls how to flop with style queen! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16
  • Thumbs Down 16

Will it cross 1k views first day at least?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

we i hope it doesn't end up like Halsey's film that earned a whopping -$20M 

• Haha 4

The budget for this is crazy - that cinematography is gorgeous! :clap3:

• Like 3

That‘s great! Maybe someone will watch it one day. :clap3:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 4

5 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

That‘s great! Maybe someone will watch it one day. :clap3:

The trailer alone has over 28 Million views, though. 

16 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

we i hope it doesn't end up like Halsey's film that earned a whopping -$20M 

It’s all Amazon’s loss now. It’s for streaming so not sure how to measure exact earnings for them. But they paid miss J.Lo for the film, so she has recouped her costs already.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Her spending all that money and convincing a major streamer to back it up all when not a living soul is going to watch it is admirable honestly. Like come on show the girls how to flop with style queen! 

Not a living soul will watch it, Behave

And JLo can Flop into oblivion and still remain with her career & status intact Not everyone has that power! 

The budget for this is more then most girls earn in  2-3 years :sistrens:

A boss ***** with a boss budget! 

Legends only :clap3:

Oh and how many times has people downplayed Jen projects for them to drop and snatch every fuckers life!

And I guess you didn't see the record breaking numbers on streaming platforms Peacock, Amazon & netflix!.

Her current singles  Bombed that's true but she has a whole era and major backing & promo and a massive budget to her advantage! 

Even if she absolutely tanks us fans don't give a ****, our fave delivers and we can guarantee she will still promote the album for the next year like it's a Smash! That's the difference between JLo and other girls who Flop and drop of the face of the earth, Jenny doesn't and will give us a full blown era regardless

tumblr_mk6ijpkCHB1qd243po1_400.gif

Edited by DanceAgain
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

Not a living soul will watch it, Behave

And JLo can Flop into oblivion and still remain with her career & status intact Not everyone has that power! 

The budget for this is more then most girls earn in  2-3 years :sistrens:

A boss ***** with a boss budget! 

Legends only :clap3:

Oh and how many times has people downplayed Jen projects for them to drop and snatch every fuckers life!

And I guess you didn't see the record breaking numbers on streaming platforms Peacock, Amazon & netflix!.

Her current singles  Bombed that's true but she has a whole era and major backing & promo and a massive budget to her advantage! 

Even if she absolutely tanks us fans don't give a ****, our fave delivers and we can guarantee she will still promote the album for the next year like it's a Smash! That's the difference between JLo and other girls who Flop and drop of the face of the earth, Jenny doesn't and will give us a full blown era regardless

tumblr_mk6ijpkCHB1qd243po1_400.gif

Sure okay yes all that about JLo, but what i'm really trying to figure out it is how you managed to slip that one bit past ATRL's swear censor feature 

Can't wait, will this be available on Friday midnight or morning @insomniac ?

14 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Can't wait, will this be available on Friday midnight or morning @insomniac ?

February 16 @ 12 AM UTC

16 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Sure okay yes all that about JLo, but what i'm really trying to figure out it is how you managed to slip that one bit past ATRL's swear censor feature 

I gagged a bit at that word not being censored. :fan: Show me your ways @DanceAgain

Its giving budget and I like the choregraphy so I will tune in eventually on mute.

• Haha 2

Nahhhh it's an actual film :snowman:

I thought it was a documentary :redface:

Hold on

2 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Its giving budget and I like the choregraphy so I will tune in eventually on mute.

Why? The two songs she put out already are great and the best music she's released in a very long time. Very reminiscent of This Is Me... Then which is by far her best work to this day. :michael: 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Nahhhh it's an actual film :snowman:

I thought it was a documentary :redface:

Hold on

This Is Me… Now: A Love Story (Film) on Prime Video, February 16.

This Is Me… Now (Album) available on streaming and purchase everywhere, February 16.

The Greatest Love Story Never Told (Documentary) on Prime Video, TBA.

This Is Me… Now (Concert) on Apple+, TBA.

25th Anniversary Global Tour, TBA. 

25th Anniversary Las Vegas Residency, TBA. 

:WAP:  We are getting fed good good!

Edited by insomniac
  • Like 1

They say if Jlo shits in the woods and no one’s around to hear it happen (like any of her post-2011 albums) @insomniac will still somehow be there to lick her hole clean and write paragraphs no one reads about how good it was.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, insomniac said:

This Is Me… Now: A Love Story (Film) on Prime Video, February 16.

This Is Me… Now (Album) available on streaming and purchase everywhere, February 16.

The Greatest Love Story Never Told (Documentary) on Prime Video, TBA.

This Is Me… Now (Concert) on Apple+, TBA.

25th Anniversary Global Tour, TBA. 

25th Anniversary Las Vegas Residency, TBA. 

:WAP:  We are getting fed good good!

That's sucks. It looks like a great movie to see in theaters. 

I planned on taking my boyfriend as compensation for dragging me to that awful Henry Cavill and Dua movie :snowball:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

They say if Jlo shits in the woods and no one’s around to hear it happen (like any of her post-2011 albums) @insomniac will still somehow be there to lick her hole clean and write paragraphs no one reads about how good it was.

What the hell is your problem. Actually, I dragged her latest song This Is Me… Now and Can’t Get Enough isn’t my fave J.Lo song. But the production on both slaps. I am also one of those stans to drag her to hell and back (and people in our base too) if I don’t like something of hers. But can’t say I don’t admire the effort and coin she’s put behind this album. 

After 10 years, I finally get to experience a full J.Lo era with traditional rollout + epic movie and docs and whatnot. Let a gay live :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

That's sucks. It looks like a great movie to see in theaters. 

I planned on taking my boyfriend as compensation for dragging me to that awful Henry Cavill and Dua movie :snowball:

Have a fun movie date night at home instead and laugh at the camp and unseriousness of it all. I think it’s gonna be a wild ride :heart:

Anyone amazed at how J.Lo is able to garner interest for practically all of her projects despite being moderately successful?

Just now, insomniac said:

Have a fun movie date night at home instead and laugh at the camp and unseriousness of it all. I think it’s gonna be a wild ride :heart:

Yeah def. Jlo movies always serve. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

God forbid a fan is excited for his favorite artist's whole ass visual movie that she actually has the guts to release, unlike others. 

What a pathetic post. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

Go girl, give us something :clap3:

@BYoncé @AxelFox can yall not do this in public? That’s what basé is for. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.