Taylor fell In love with Joe Alwyn because he didn’t care about her fame, so he shoul

réveuse

Ok? Taylor Swift can write about her relationship in her music as she sees fit.

• Like 2

Oh, Stephanie, back at her old tricks.

This article is incredibly presumptive and honestly kind of weird.

It goes without saying that Joe should not be attacked by fans if the new album is in fact about the breakup; it also goes without saying that Taylor is well within her rights to write about that breakup.

Also, I kind of get the vibe that Stephanie is paid by the word or something? Because this, like the rest of her articles about Taylor, is incredibly long when the main point is covered as thoroughly as it really needs to be with the headline. It’s a tweet, not a dissertation topic.

• Like 4

Seek help for your mental illness @réveuse

:suburban:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Nepo Twink

No amount of paid articles from his team is gonna make me pity this man child. I'm sorry.  :deadbanana2:

"Taylor Swift Fell In Love With Joe Alwyn Because He Didn’t Care About Her Superstardom, So He Shouldn't Be Punished For It 7 Years Later"

We don't even know what are the reasons they broke up yet :rip:

What You're Losing Me suggests is that he was not giving her the attention/care she needed. That's about all we know about the fallout. 

• Like 1

Every single artist writes about their breakups and life. She has a right. So, lets then delete all music from the last 70 years?
Almost all of them are lyrics about love and romance and relationship experiences. 
This selective outrage to hate everything taylor-esque from the stans-media is tiresome. Leave the girl alone????
People actually should be grateful we have a Popgirl who's willing to put the work and give popfans the best content.
Wish the others were this invested in their careers. 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

We haven't heard a single song from the album, what is Stephanie waffling about

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Nepo Twink

Now with that being said, it is pretty weird how Swifties are acting now considering they were going on and on about J*e being a perfect angel baby prince charming who wrote the most perfect songs etc. for years beforehand. They act like they personally broke up with him now. 

• Like 2

I think Joe may have started not caring about Taylor's fame, but as time went on he came to resent her for it. In some ways, she held herself back because of him. 

• Like 1

These 2 broke up a while ago. People need to let it go. The only comment I will make on this matter is that Taylor Swift absolutely loves being famous and I personally could not see her with someone who does not also enjoy the same. 

album isn't even out yet and heirloom turkey is already shaking in his pea coat byeeeee

Joe was a grown man and knew what he was doing. Did he really expect he would date Taylor and not get the break up songs after?

• Like 1

He is trash and Taylor will expose him soon.

His nice guy persona is fake. Wait for the album.

33 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh, Stephanie, back at her old tricks.

This article is incredibly presumptive and honestly kind of weird.

It goes without saying that Joe should not be attacked by fans if the new album is in fact about the breakup; it also goes without saying that Taylor is well within her rights to write about that breakup.

Also, I kind of get the vibe that Stephanie is paid by the word or something? Because this, like the rest of her articles about Taylor, is incredibly long when the main point is covered as thoroughly as it really needs to be with the headline. It’s a tweet, not a dissertation topic.

This is disturbing. Taylor is not your friend or family member. Please, touch some grass. It’s not that deep. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

No he fell in love with damsel in distress but his ego couldn't handle a queen. This is corny but this is the best way to put it

:suburban: