Tulsi Gabbard says she's 'open' to being Trump's VP

Horizon Flame

Of course this grifter is. She is open to anything that gets her attention.

• Like 5

WHAT?!?!?!!?!?

I must be really out of the loop

Edited by awesomepossum

Is there anything this woman wouldn't be "open to" if it came with attention? 

• Like 2

Despite all of her denials, why does Tulsi's agenda always conveniently align with Russia's?

Edited by Stimulus

A dream ticket for many ATRLers

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This woman deserves to be obliterated 

• Haha 2

Hahahahhahahahah yas girl, manifesting!!!!!!!

I’m open to being Michael B Jordan’s husband  :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

Despite all of her denials, why does Tulsi's agenda always conveniently align wih Russia's?

You know why. We all know why.

• Thanks 1

I am sure this women would be "open" to lots of things if it means she could climb the ladder.

Technically she’s still running for the 2020 Presidential Election because she never dropped out of the race :giraffe:

she is such a ******* LOSER. one the biggest political losers in the past several decades :lmao: give it up Tulsi. NO ONE WANTS YOU - not even in your own HOME STATE

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Taylena said:

DemocrATRL is mad because she spoke the truth about the corrupt and rotten DNC and that pedo wife Killary.

Is the RNC not just as rotten and corrupt? She's anti-establishment when it comes to the DNC but cozying up to the Republican establishment when it satisfies her grift :rip: She's a loser.

• Like 1

What happened to her only stan on atrler? 
:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

issuing correction on a previous post, regarding the politician tulsi gabbard. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to her"

1 hour ago, Blade said:

Is the RNC not just as rotten and corrupt? She's anti-establishment when it comes to the DNC but cozying up to the Republican establishment when it satisfies her grift :rip: She's a loser.

Yeah basically. A broken clock etc. A LOSER. 

I'll always be proud of how early and effortlessly I clocked her being a FRAUD even when she was pretending to be a progressive anti-war candidate in the Dem primaries. An incredibly shameless person.

• ATRL Moderator

This is no shock. I thought Tulsi was a fraud back in 2016. The only thing she’s been consistent on has been disliking Hillary Clinton. That’s all fair, but the way she postured herself to Bernie’s base as a progressive of equal caliber as Bernie when her record reflected the opposite was proof enough she stood for nothing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.