Biden claims he spoke with French Pres. Mitterrand at G7 in 2021, who died in 1996

ClashAndBurn

This is why they try to keep him out of the public eye as much as possible :deadbanana2:

Anyone that votes for him is stupid :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

This is the person the Democratic Party thinks can remain in office until 2028?

He has been making gaffes like this for over 15 years now. No one cares. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Omg… he is GONE. What the **** is wrong with America

Edited by Zenyte

The lights are half on and dim but definitely nobody's home

• Thanks 1

leave him alone!!! you don't know what generation Ouija board he got...

• Haha 1

were there ATRL threads when Trump thought Nikki Haley was Nancy Pelosi and was in charge of the Capitol on Jan. 6th? 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, WildAmerican said:

were there ATRL threads when Trump thought Nikki Haley was Nancy Pelosi and was in charge of the Capitol on Jan. 6th? 

They support Trump so no

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

If I make a thread everytime Trump said something stupid, I would get banned in just a day for "spamming".

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

If I make a thread everytime Trump said something stupid, I would get banned in just a day for "spamming".

I get that, just that the double standard is interesting to me :celestial5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe he has an ouija board? Can't a man have hobbies anymore? :biblio:

It’s bad.

people aren’t going to vote for this. :dancehall3:

51 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Anyone that votes for him is stupid :rip:

If anyone votes for Trump they're also stupid. But who tf are we supposed to vote for??? Lol

Just now, _love_pop_girls_ said:

If anyone votes for Trump they're also stupid. But who tf are we supposed to vote for??? Lol

just dont vote at all. rather not vote than vote for someone who’se brain isnt functioning properly

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I get that, just that the double standard is interesting to me :celestial5:

It's exactly what it is. They say the most vile shits about Biden when Trump is over there posing a real threat to global democracy (sabotaging Ukraine's defend funding and stated that he won't help Europe defend against Russian aggression, etc). But if you bring these up, they would turn around and accuse you of "fearmongering" :rip:. Heads buried in the ground, I swear. :coffee2:

• Thanks 6

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

It's exactly what it is. They say the most vile shits about Biden when Trump is over there posing a real threat to global democracy (sabotaging Ukraine's defend funding and stated that he won't help Europe defend against Russian aggression, etc). But if you bring these up, they would turn around and accuse you of "fearmongering" :rip:. Heads buried in the ground, I swear. :coffee2:

Vile ****? What's vile is him fully backing a genocide in Gaza. What's vile is him leading Ukraine on and pretending that America would always have their back when it was always dependent upon Democrats holding onto a trifecta, which they've never been able to do.

Biden is here showing clear signs of mental decline and the Democrats want America to swallow a dementia-addled President who clearly can't do the job for another 5 years. :skull: 

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Vile ****? What's vile is him fully backing a genocide in Gaza. What's vile is him leading Ukraine on and pretending that America would always have their back when it was always dependent upon Democrats holding onto a trifecta, which they've never been able to do.

Biden is here showing clear signs of mental decline and the Democrats want America to swallow a dementia-addled President who clearly can't do the job for another 5 years. :skull: 

So the Dems are the problem and not the actual Republicans who actually want to get rid of Ukraine's aids. Interesting how you manage to blink and miss who's actual harming.

And if we want to speak mental decline, Trump has been ranting nonsense even before his presidency. But you sure also blink and miss all of that.

• Like 2

He probably meant macron but he’s so old that’s what came out 😂

again. Biden’s been making gaffes like this since he started politics. It really isn’t anything new. But it does play into the “oh no he’s so old narrative” 

also trumps been making more gaffes/weird statements than Biden has recently but I don’t see you posting those so 🤷 here’s just a few.  

Also if it  was Biden ranting about passing a mental test like this I mean you would be having. Field day 💀😂 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 1

I do not support this man, but he has been like this for the last 20 years so this is less of a concern. What IS a concern is how he is aiding an ongoing genocide.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

He has been making gaffes like this for over 15 years now. No one cares. 

But literally. This video is from 15 years ago. 

58 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I do not support this man, but he has been like this for the last 20 years so this is less of a concern. What IS a concern is how he is aiding an ongoing genocide.  

This, the geriatric mess well, the VP can help with that but the other thing, UNEXCUSABLE. 

He’s basically handing the U.S. election to Trump, it’s ridiculous. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.