Mahmood - "TUTA GOLD"

Hephaestus

Second single from the upcoming album "Nei letti degli altri" and entry for Sanremo Music Festival 2024.

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Hephaestus

• ReachOut

• Starkboy

Top 5 in the ESC, let’s go! :clap3:

• Like 1

A copy paste of his previous songs.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

A copy paste of his previous songs.

I'd rather him copy/paste his past hits than do... Whatever he was doing after Barrio (excluding Brividi and a couple songs from Ghettolimpo) :biblio:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

I'd rather him copy/paste his past hits than do... Whatever he was doing after Barrio (excluding Brividi and a couple songs from Ghettolimpo) :biblio:

I think his main issue is that he hasn't found a real artistic identity that feels genuine, also his "street boy" imagine that they created for him since 'Soldi' has never been real since the  Milan gay rich kids studying design has always been notoriously his scene, he's not credible for the trap-rap straight audience he is aiming and at the same time 'try hard' for the gay one that initially was supporting him.

His last releases have been a flop indeed and he struggles to sell his concert dates, I do think he's talented but he needs an artistic change that I was hoping to see with this Sanremo but from the title alone of the song I knew he was doing another kind 'Soldi'-'Barrio'.

• Like 1

another serve idc idc 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

I think his main issue is that he hasn't found a real artistic identity that feels genuine, also his "street boy" imagine that they created for him since 'Soldi' has never been real since the  Milan gay rich kids studying design has always been notoriously his scene, he's not credible for the trap-rap straight audience he is aiming and at the same time 'try hard' for the gay one that initially was supporting him.

His last releases have been a flop indeed and he struggles to sell his concert dates, I do think he's talented but he needs an artistic change that I was hoping to see with this Sanremo but from the title alone of the song I knew he was doing another kind 'Soldi'-'Barrio'.

This I can agree with. I believe he should've kept the image and sound of his first album and elevate it and/or switch it up a little without completely changing everything about him because that was too jarring and honestly not even good enough to justify such a departure.

He's so talented and could really solidify himself as a staple in the music scene, but he needs to chill and stick to what works for him for a while. Like, the fact that the stuff he wrote for Elodie's last album was miles better than his own output really says it all.

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

It's pop music. Of course It's fake. What Beyoncé knows about the streets? :laugh:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

This I can agree with. I believe he should've kept the image and sound of his first album and elevate it and/or switch it up a little without completely changing everything about him because that was too jarring and honestly not even good enough to justify such a departure.

He's so talented and could really solidify himself as a staple in the music scene, but he needs to chill and stick to what works for him for a while. Like, the fact that the stuff he wrote for Elodie's last album was miles better than his own output really says it all.

He lowkey needs Marco Mengoni team, with him they did an amazing job also when it comes to his imagine.

• Thanks 1

He's not winning anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's pop music. Of course It's fake.

Please, It's about credibility.

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

What Beyoncé knows about the streets? :laugh:

Beyoncé didn't rely on that imagine to launch and establish her career.

6 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

He's not winning anyway.

Yeah, he's clearly doing this to promote his next album lbr

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Of course because he was faiding with his last works

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

7 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Of course because he was faiding with his last works

Who is going to win? I don't see Loredana Bertè getting big audience votes but I could be wrong.

In Eurovision optic, I think Annalisa could be the ideal choice, but also Angelina Mango has a strong song but I don't know if she has audience support with votes.

Who is going to win? I don't see Loredana Bertè getting big audience votes but I could be wrong.

In Eurovision optic, I think Annalisa could be the ideal choice, but also Angelina Mango has a strong song but I don't know if she has audience support with votes.

It might be a little too early to tell, but I have a feeling it might be a woman this year (Annalisa has the highest chances imo, Angelina and Rose also had bops). That being said, I wouldn't count people like Dargen and Geolier completely out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I'd say the battle is between Annalisa and Angelina but Geolier (:biblio:) could go high with televote.

Don’t count Mahmood out. Could be a top 3.

Annalisa, Emma or Angelina deserve to win though. Angelina could concretely pull through.

Diodato, Il Volo and hopefully Irama could also be contenders for the final top 5.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

It might be a little too early to tell, but I have a feeling it might be a woman this year (Annalisa has the highest chances imo, Angelina and Rose also had bops). That being said, I wouldn't count people like Dargen and Geolier completely out.

1 minute ago, ReachOut said:

I'd say the battle is between Annalisa and Angelina but Geolier (:biblio:) could go high with televote.

Even if it's not my cup of Tea, Geolier has a valid song, but yeah I hope for Annalisa to pull a win, also because I think she would be the best choice for the Eurovision.

I'm kind of disappointed with Rose Villain, I was looking forward to her song since I like 'Io, me ed altri Guai', I understand what she tried to do showcasing that she can sing, but the mix between classic ballad and hip chorus doesn't convince me in this song, they don't mix well together, also I think she's not known enough to pull a win with votes audience.

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Even if it's not my cup of Tea, Geolier has a valid song, but yeah I hope for Annalisa to pull a win, also because I think she would be the best choice for the Eurovision.

I'm kind of disappointed with Rose Villain, I was looking forward to her song since I like 'Io, me ed altri Guai', I understand what she tried to do showcasing that she can sing, but the mix between classic ballad and hip chorus doesn't convince me in this song, they don't mix well together, also I think she's not known enough to pull a win with votes audience.

Yeah such a bipolar song, I'm confuse too.

10 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Diodato, Il Volo and hopefully Irama could also be contenders for the final top 5.

I found their songs very weak, Diodato didn't deserve top5 imo.

Santi Francesi have the best song when it comes to males imo, but they're too unknown to pull a win, I never heard about them before.

• Like 1

Embarrassing lyrics but it’s a bop ngl 

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I found their songs very weak, Diodato didn't deserve top5 imo.

Santi Francesi have the best song when it comes to males imo, but they're too unknown to pull a win, I never heard about them before.

Agreed about Diodato, yet it’s what AC audience is probably going to be eating up. Il Volo imo has a good one - very traditional and won’t probably be helped by Press, but public vote might bring them high.

A bit gutted @ The Kolors. The intro is superb, but somehow it kinda feels like a lesser Italodisco? Probably gonna smash but still it feels already heard.

2 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Agreed about Diodato, yet it’s what AC audience is probably going to be eating up. Il Volo imo has a good one - very traditional and won’t probably be helped by Press, but public vote might bring them high.

A bit gutted @ The Kolors. The intro is superb, but somehow it kinda feels like a lesser Italodisco? Probably gonna smash but still it feels already heard.

I forgot about them, yeah their song is good and catchy but it feels indeed like an 'Italodisco' rehash, it definitely has hit potential.

Diodato has still the hype of his previous song that was much superior.

Lot of singers lowkey have brought a rehash of their recent hits.

I forgot about them, yeah their song is good and catchy but it feels indeed like an 'Italodisco' rehash, it definitely has hit potential.

Diodato has still the hype of his previous song that was much superior.

Lot of singers lowkey have brought a rehash of their recent hits.

Yeah. Mr Rain speaks for himself.

1 minute ago, Hustler said:

Yeah. Mr Rain speaks for himself.

Not even sure why they made him participate 2 times in a row, but yeah he's the more blatant case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.