Tucker Carlson interviews Vladimir Putin in first Western interview since 2021

VOSS

14 hours ago, FameFatale said:

It’s bad when the Kremlin spokesperson fact-checks you 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 6:32 AM, heckinglovato said:

I don't see the issue?

I support Ukraine, but only because everything I've heard so far from media outlets and my surroundings in Europe has been pro-Ukraine. 

Isn't it better to hear the other side of the story, assess that the things they will claim are propaganda and falsehoods, then reaffirm our support for Ukraine? 

Why are we >>>>only<<<< supposed to hear Zelensky's (the ex actor who supports Israel's actions in the Middle East) side of the story in western media? 

Horseshoe theory proven true right here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, Komet said:

'enlightened centrism' takes like this are always beyond ignorant. You've been free all this time to check out for yourself to see what the 'other side' has been saying if you're so critical of big bad western media. This interview won't do nothing but spread more of russian propaganda that will continue to invalidate Ukraine's sovereignty, and anyone pretending it's gonna be some objective relevatory journalism is either a) dumb or b) purposely malicious. 

Legit question, what can be said in this interview by that fascist dictator that would make you 'affirm your support for Ukraine' that hasn't already been said countless time before? 

The thought proccess of 'we need to expose people to more propaganda so they'll know it's false!' is one of the dumbest things I saw on this site

Thank you for saying this. The Russian propagandas are literally right there for people to google if they want to. In fact, some of them were posted in this very site by the usual tankies.

The fact that people now want to listen to Tucker interviewing Putin *unironically* is giving me headache. :rip:

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 3:32 AM, heckinglovato said:

I don't see the issue?

I support Ukraine, but only because everything I've heard so far from media outlets and my surroundings in Europe has been pro-Ukraine. 

Isn't it better to hear the other side of the story, assess that the things they will claim are propaganda and falsehoods, then reaffirm our support for Ukraine? 

Why are we >>>>only<<<< supposed to hear Zelensky's (the ex actor who supports Israel's actions in the Middle East) side of the story in western media? 

I get you. But Putin is literally running a regime in Russia. That’s common knowledge. Everything that will comes out of their mouth is just propaganda.

However, politics is very grey. Like, how can you trust people who supports Ukraine against Russia but Funds Terrorist to destroy Palestine. And vice-versa. But again, Putin’s tears about the children of Palestine should be taken with a grain of salt. Everything is just smoke and mirrors.

Edited by bestfiction
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

:bibliahh:

Putin mocking Tucker for trying to apply to CIA after Russian propaganda bootlicking him all this time is so :deadbanana4: He's always been that way

the way putin treated carlson like a clown all the interview :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

You can easily summarize this two hours propaganda mess like >>

MRC8.gif

On 2/8/2024 at 2:21 AM, Rep2000 said:

Horseshoe theory proven true right here.

Liberals only knowing how to read when it is convenient proven true right here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

genocide Putin can literally rot in hell for all I care but it’s absolutely frustrating how just the act of merely interviewing him can cause this massive outrage but Netanyahu can have a whole media campaign tour in the US/EU and that’s just glossed over as normal. 

Tucker is a pro Russian propagandist, he'll just avoid questioning anything Putin says.

The "real journalism" "both sides" enthusiasts after watching Tucker deliver real journalism nodding quietly for 2 hours straight as Putin lectured him about the history of Putin's world.

carlson.jpg?w=700

You see, this war is just like that time when Poland totally forced innocent nazis to attack it

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/1/2024 at 2:46 PM, VOSS said:

then why did he just nod the entire time :toofunny2: conservative 'journalists' are such a joke, i can't believe there are people who genuinely think someone like tucker carlson is intelligent or insightful 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

then why did he just nod the entire time :toofunny2: conservative 'journalists' are such a joke, i can't believe there are people who genuinely think someone like tucker carlson is intelligent or insightful 

His fans would feel really dumb right now for praising Putin after that interview, if they had time to stop tweeting and reflect.

But I'm afraid they will be too busy parroting the next thing and pretending like they agreed with this take the entire time. :pancake:

On 3/1/2024 at 9:46 PM, VOSS said:

A defenestration is coming his way I fear. Anyway, the interview was clearly meant for the Russian audience and was broadcast on the national channels many times. Carlson was there to provide some "credibility" as despite the Russian officials and propagandists openly hating the West, deep inside they crave its validation (and believe that the people would be impressed by an American journalist too) and even introduced such things as the Pledge of Allegiance for schools because AMERICA DOES IT WHY CAN'T WE!!! I guess the fact that Carlson didn't realize that he'd be used that way (or he did and still went through it) speaks volumes about his character.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.