Tucker Carlson interviews Vladimir Putin in first Western interview since 2021

VOSS

Edited by VOSS

"not a single western journalist has bothered to interview [Putin]" wtf is he talking? :toofunny3: what an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Because of course he would.  :rip:

His supporters care more about the reaction this will cause than the actual interview :deadbanana4:

are these adults because …. :biblio:

• Like 3

attention seeking from him

Just wait for it, when he will present putin as martyr and saint and put all the blame on Biden and his administration  :clown: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These idiots will do anything to get views

• Like 1

inb4 he gets detained and is held hostage to trade russian prisoners from the states 

• Haha 11

Pootin preparing the longest table he has as we speak s:wan:

• Haha 1

Tucker in 1942: Why I'm Interviewing Adolf Hitler :penguin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Oh I can already see all these idiots:

”Putin is right, it’s all western propaganda”

”That’s what I call real journalism” …

but the fact that all critical journalists in Russia are in prison or dead is being ignored right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What a coincidence that he's in Russia to interview Putin just when the Ukraine funding bill comes up before Congress.

• Like 3

I am just here for the mess. There is nothing more unpopular than being pro Putin, even among Republicans. If this is the hill that he wants to die on, well :cm:

I don't see the issue?

I support Ukraine, but only because everything I've heard so far from media outlets and my surroundings in Europe has been pro-Ukraine. 

Isn't it better to hear the other side of the story, assess that the things they will claim are propaganda and falsehoods, then reaffirm our support for Ukraine? 

Why are we >>>>only<<<< supposed to hear Zelensky's (the ex actor who supports Israel's actions in the Middle East) side of the story in western media? 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

22 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

I don't see the issue?

I support Ukraine, but only because everything I've heard so far from media outlets and my surroundings in Europe has been pro-Ukraine. 

Isn't it better to hear the other side of the story, assess that the things they will claim are propaganda and falsehoods, then reaffirm our support for Ukraine? 

Why are we >>>>only<<<< supposed to hear Zelensky's (the ex actor who supports Israel's actions in the Middle East) side of the story in western media? 

What other side of story? How putin illegally annexed Crimea with fake referendum, polluted Donbas region with terrorists and then started the full scale war that already killed a thousands of innocent people. All because he want a full control over Ukraine with puppet regime aka Belarus example. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

What other side of story? How putin illegally annexed Crimea with fake referendum, polluted Donbas region with terrorists and then started the full scale war that already killed a thousands of innocent people. All because he want a full control over Ukraine with puppet regime aka Belarus example. 

And I fully agree with you, but I'm saying that's exactly what I've heard in western media outlets, the same outlets that are spreading Israeli propaganda to justify an objectively worse atrocity being committed in the Middle East.

So I think you can excuse people when they simply want to hear the other side of the story, and judge for themselves that it's a fake narrative. One could argue that it would boost support for Ukraine if people rest assured that the Ukrainian cause is a just cause that they fully believe in and can stand behind.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

I don't see the issue?

I think there’s a reason Putin chose Tucker Carlson for his first western media interview in years and it’s not because he’ll be getting hardball questions 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

And I fully agree with you, but I'm saying that's exactly what I've heard in western media outlets, the same outlets that are spreading Israeli propaganda to justify an objectively worse atrocity being committed in the Middle East.

So I think you can excuse people when they simply want to hear the other side of the story, and judge for themselves that it's a fake narrative. One could argue that it would boost support for Ukraine if people rest assured that the Ukrainian cause is a just cause that they fully believe in and can stand behind.

'enlightened centrism' takes like this are always beyond ignorant. You've been free all this time to check out for yourself to see what the 'other side' has been saying if you're so critical of big bad western media. This interview won't do nothing but spread more of russian propaganda that will continue to invalidate Ukraine's sovereignty, and anyone pretending it's gonna be some objective relevatory journalism is either a) dumb or b) purposely malicious. 

Legit question, what can be said in this interview by that fascist dictator that would make you 'affirm your support for Ukraine' that hasn't already been said countless time before? 

The thought proccess of 'we need to expose people to more propaganda so they'll know it's false!' is one of the dumbest things I saw on this site

• Like 2

it's going to be the same deranged ramblings as before

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.