Madison Beer - "Make You Mine"

kyliefever2002

On 4/29/2024 at 4:15 AM, SchmoodRing said:

What she needs to do is officially release Murder In Love, American Psycho, In The Morning, Lie To Me, Play Dirty, Barbie, B.O.Y.S (Blood On Your Shoes) and Cherries asap

In The Morning, Out Loud, All Yours .... these songs were such an era (2016). I'm mad they all got scrapped, she made some great songs when she first went indie. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• nooniebao

• wish

• 99sandthe2000s

This girl and the long waits between songs :rip:

This was one of her best songs in ages and I'm excited to see if she's going to continue to explore this sound for the next single/coming era 

She started teasing her next single on insta live by tapping the rythm with her nails, it's supposed to come out soon (as she said during QAs)

this deserved to blow up ... the music video enhanced the song for me but the song was a bop on its own merit..

9 hours ago, kayliah said:

this deserved to blow up ... the music video enhanced the song for me but the song was a bop on its own merit..

It did but her label is also very stupid so I'm not surprised that they lost yet ANOTHER potential Hot 100 song.

• Like 1

This is still rising on pop radio. It will be #18 this week, her highest peak ever.

Her label always undersells her and underpushes her, it's a shame. This is her 5th song that will end up a small hit because they didn't push it past that threshold. But still a win for her all things considered 

• Like 2

Jimmy Kimmel performance:

• Like 2

I'm very interested in her after hearing this single

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Jimmy Kimmel performance:

her vocals and that new bridge? eat :clap3:

her sitting down for the first minute and not having even the tiniest bit of choreo planned so she isn't just standing around everywhere? a bit of a mess. I'm not sure if she can dance but maybe a lil 1,2 step wouldn't hurt lol. 

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

her vocals and that new bridge? eat :clap3:

her sitting down for the first minute and not having even the tiniest bit of choreo planned so she isn't just standing around everywhere? a bit of a mess. I'm not sure if she can dance but maybe a lil 1,2 step wouldn't hurt lol. 

The "new bridge" is a teaser for her next single

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is dead. Crazy how Tate McRae and Sabrina both escaped the "top 20 on radio but completely N/A on the Hot 100" club while Madison is still in it. Hopefully she gets her Greedy/Espresso soon :intoit:

• 1 month later...

Madison deserves so much better…

I've been seeing tweets about her supporting her fellow female artists like Charli and Sabrina, and gifting her fans with rent money to support them. God, please, give her her moment already!

• Like 1

This should have been a top 40 hit, she needs a new label

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lion said:

This should have been a top 40 hit, she needs a new label

BADLY. The ball has been dropped far too long and it's so frustrating.

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Has it charted on bubbling under or could it still? Just heard this song and I like the synths

2 hours ago, SLIME said:

Has it charted on bubbling under or could it still? Just heard this song and I like the synths

As far as I know, it's charting in the Bubbling Under Hot 100, and I think it's only a few positions away from actually debuting. So her team needs to do something! Promote, payola, anything!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.