• Bxtch

• wish

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

Closer I get
Can you resist?
It's relentless
That's why

IMG_6908.gif?ex=65d53bc8&is=65c2c6c8&hm=5349c5617935f473386743b14f563b616ebcb371581bd845797db948bd4b0215&

I wanna feel the rush
I wanna taste the crush
I wanna get you goin'
I wanna lay you down
I wanna string you up
I wanna make you mine

IMG_6908.gif?ex=65d53bc8&is=65c2c6c8&hm=5349c5617935f473386743b14f563b616ebcb371581bd845797db948bd4b0215&

This sounds like a total ear worm! I hope it smashes and does well for her. I am glad she put the lullaby stuff on hold and is back to making BOPS :D

• Thumbs Down 1

FINALLY another bop

i’m on the floor

• Like 1

This huge bop :flame:, I'm in love with how well she's always expanding her sound :clap3:

• Like 1

This is weird because it's upbeat, but it also kind of goes nowhere? 

I was so hyped by the snippet. I might need a few more listens for it to connect better with me.

This is her best song :WAP: finally no more snoozes

• Like 3

It's quite good. Better than anything on silence except reckless and home to another

A bop i love it while sbs was good it needed some upbeat songs

Oh this is GOOD!!! I want to go dancing to this immediately.

• Thanks 1

this could be her greedy if she pulls all the stops 

Edited by Mocha
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Psycho said:

This is her best song :WAP: finally no more snoozes

I know music and people's taste is subjective, BUT I was so bored listening to her new album. I stanned so hard during life support, as she pleases, all the droplet singles as well (hurts like hell still goes off) but the super slow stuff really turned me away. I am SO GLAD she is giving us something upbeat. The reception seems to be really good so far as well, so I hope her and her team note that moving forward.

• Like 1

Where are y'all listening to the full song I cannot find it anywhere?!?!?

Finally  came out in my country.

Pop perfection!

She has such dignified quality pop vocals that fit well with this type of music:jonny5:

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 2:15 PM, PlaidShirtDays said:

she was supposed to do a pop ep before the tour so this may be the first single from it

She wasn't sure of making it a separate project or a deluxe. Hopefully we get some confirmation 

On 2/6/2024 at 4:21 PM, shinri said:

Or it's a Reckless v2 and it's 1st unofficial single from the album she'll be dropping in 2 years :chick3:

I think we will no longer have long drawn out campaigns moving forward thankfully. 

On 2/7/2024 at 2:15 PM, PlaidShirtDays said:

she was supposed to do a pop ep before the tour so this may be the first single from it

She always made it seem intended for the deluxe that would feature more upbeat material 

I kinda wish she switched producers, this is alright, but not the direction she should be going in. Especially after reaching new discography heights with Sweet Relief / Home to Another One, both being the last songs to be made for SBS. This feels like a regress to her pre debut days

• Thanks 2

just me that finds it really lacklustre? the production goes nowhere, I need a good remix I think for it to go off I think 

it is a cute song tho I will be streaming,  better than most of her album icl 

I stan this girl since Something Sweet and I was expecting to be blown away based pff the snippet... But I am just not ? 

The production is a little basic and I think the song should been waaaaaaaaayyyy shorter. 

MA-DI-SON

MA-DI-SON

MA-DI-SON

THIS IS FILTHY!!! 

The way her voice sounds so hypnotic layered over the beat. WOW!  :WAP:

MAD-DI-SON MOVE! :clap3: I PRAY THE VIDEO is as much of a serve!

A Kaytranada remix ,followed by a Tame Impala remix ,Then a Jax Jones Remix and then followed by a Lana Remix ISHU.

A classic!

Edited by blastoisebaby

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

She wasn't sure of making it a separate project or a deluxe. Hopefully we get some confirmation 

It’s a part of SBS deluxe. Should be out sometime by the middle of tour! :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.