Leigh-Anne - "Stealin Love"

zeta

The song is not appearing in the first look mids, therefore not looking to chart

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• WERKER

17 hours ago, The Slayer said:

The song is not appearing in the first look mids, therefore not looking to chart

Not surprised girlies! Wonder if they were expecting it to?

Just now, WERKER said:

Not surprised girlies! Wonder if they were expecting it to?

I think they were hoping it would :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I think they were hoping it would :deadbanana2:

Her label really thought that a song with zero promotion, no official video clip, no radio support would do wonders? They put it on some playlists and called it a day. 😭

Not to mention that it was literally released one day before Beyonce's album. What did they expect to happen? 

• Thanks 1

Leigh-Anne seems so excited for doing her first headline show. To be honest, although I am quite sad that her singles are not doing big numbers, at least she has started to create her own small fanbase which is more than enough. I am really hoping that this EP will make her more relevant and grab the general public's attention and that she'll have the opportunity to do more live shows, especially outside UK. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Her label really thought that a song with zero promotion, no official video clip, no radio support would do wonders? They put it on some playlists and called it a day. 😭

Not to mention that it was literally released one day before Beyonce's album. What did they expect to happen? 

She said there will be a video so why not release the song and the video at the same time? It is crazy...

She needs to do more TV interviews that aren't just about race and focus on the music.

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

She said there will be a video so why not release the song and the video at the same time? It is crazy...

She needs to do more TV interviews that aren't just about race and focus on the music.

Did she mention anything about a music video? I think that she has posted clips from rehearsals but I cannot recall her mentioning anything about a music video. If it's true, why didn't her team release sooner!? 

6 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Did she mention anything about a music video? I think that she has posted clips from rehearsals but I cannot recall her mentioning anything about a music video. If it's true, why didn't her team release sooner!? 

I have a feeling the visuals will drop when the EP is out. (I think that's a bad idea btw, I just think that's what'll happen)

or maybe I'm wrong? Lol. Live performance? The music video?

I'm going to guess a pre-recorded performance maybe? 

I figured this might not do numbers, but I think it's serving as a droplet while they prepare for a rebrand of sorts and more performances like she said to get her name out there. 

On 4/2/2024 at 6:41 PM, tbhmatt said:

Day 1 - 129,191

Day 2 - 172,673 (+43,482)

Day 3 - 125,704 (-46,969)

Day 4 - 87,303 (-38,401)

Day 5 - 97,726 (+10,423)

Total: 612,597

Day 1 - 129,191

Day 4 - 87,303 (-38,401)

Day 5 - 97,726 (+10,423)

Day 6 - 115,057 (+17,331)

Total: 727,654

I've not received a link to her pre sale 

I believe her show sold out in a few minutes, so pleased for her and hope she's able to start doing more live shows! 

Edit: or was it pre sales that sold out? Dd either way, pleased she's doing live shows!

Edited by tbhmatt

38 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I believe her show sold out in a few minutes, so pleased for her and hope she's able to start doing more live shows! 

Edit: or was it pre sales that sold out? Dd either way, pleased she's doing live shows!

I mean that'd be a bigger deal if that didn't mean probs 200 tickets on pre-sale :deadbanana2:

They should have done a bigger venue, 600 was obviously going to sell out.

Also, I have to admit this song is growing on me. Still nothing special but i'm liking it.

Stealing Love is very stable in streams so far which is amazing. I hope that it'll be like that and hopefully grow even more. 

13 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Day 1 - 129,191

Day 4 - 87,303 (-38,401)

Day 5 - 97,726 (+10,423)

Total: 727,654

Day 1 - 129,191

Day 4 - 87,303 (-38,401)

Day 5 - 97,726 (+10,423)

Day 7 - 118,615 (+3,558)

Total: 846,269

Could this possibly be the exciting thing she said she shot & wrapped recently?

3 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Could this possibly be the exciting thing she said she shot & wrapped recently?

Most likely! I am so excited for that! 

31 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Day 1 - 129,191

Day 4 - 87,303 (-38,401)

Day 5 - 97,726 (+10,423)

Day 7 - 118,615 (+3,558)

Total: 846,269

Okay, the numbers are VERY stable, we just need radio support, more promo and hopefully a live performance or interviews 

It failed to chart in the UK…

Edited by The Slayer
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

It failed to chart in the UK…

Is anyone surprised? :rip:

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Is anyone surprised? :rip:

Obviously not as I was not one of the people praising it to high heavens :deadbanana2:

She's so going to brush this off as a promo single, despite her saying there will be a video.

10 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Obviously not as I was not one of the people praising it to high heavens :deadbanana2:

She's so going to brush this off as a promo single, despite her saying there will be a video.

I still believe she's going to release videos (low budget) for all the songs on the EP. Just some simple choreo based videos I reckon 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.