Sasha Alex Sloan - "Highlights"

FireFade

excited for this! 

Excited to hear this project! The latest album didn't sound like her and after she departed ways with her label she also said it's nice to get back to the studio to make songs she truly likes since IBTW was so label driven. She shines on these melancholic songs so beautifully:weeps:

Sounds beautifully sad again :monkey:

i used to like her, haven’t heard from her in years. is she still with king henry?

why would she change her name to include alex? the alliteration and two less syllables would surely be a smarter stage name? 

5 hours ago, oshyms said:

i used to like her, haven’t heard from her in years. is she still with king henry?

why would she change her name to include alex? the alliteration and two less syllables would surely be a smarter stage name? 

yeah, they're still married as far as I know, he just posted this single announcement as well on Instagram. 

she said she had to change her stage name due to legal reasons - that's all we know. not sure why. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.