basically her saying tunnel should have won wbk :suburban: thank you taylor

Adele's impact. :clap3:

Billie followed suit praising Ariana

Then now we have Taylor praising Lana.

39 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

basically her saying tunnel should have won wbk :suburban: thank you taylor

i can imagine all the thinkpieces discussing the savior complex 

:suburban:

the fact that lana hasn’t won one yet and she’s literally the blueprint and inspiration for so many grammy winners is so :rip:

"She's a legay artist": what kind of backhanded compliment is that?

• Haha 4

She should've snapped the scammy in half à la Adele, or serve a VMA 2009 Kanye tea. Otherwise it's giving flaunting in front of a friend. If I were Lana, I would've been embarrassed to be on the stage,

She is talking about herself there. If she had any decency, she would quit and put us all out of this crap

59 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

"She's a legay artist": what kind of backhanded compliment is that?

Legacy artist: "Legacy artists are typically defined as those with an enduring body of work known across generations and that have made a broader impact on popular culture."

It's a term that perfectly applies to Lana. :giraffe:

And let's also not forget that Taylor also described her as "a legend in her prime right now"… I don't see what's backhanded about Taylor basically praising Lana for having a timeless catalog and her being at the top of her game in the present moment, almost every Lana stan would agree with this description.

Edited by Feanor
  • Thanks 1

Taylor knows Lana was more deserving than her... I mean Lana has 0 grammy and Taylor 4 AOTY... A popularity contest

29 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

She is talking about herself there. If she had any decency, she would quit and put us all out of this crap

how? out of the AOTY noms, lana is featured in TWO albums outside of her own, olivia references lana in the opening song of her album and miley’s album concept is heavily inspired by lana lmao. outside the AOTY noms, we have billie who said that lana paved the way for everyone, artists like caroline polacheck who said on the red carpet that lana was her dream collab and so on… it clearly does not only apply to taylor lmao

• Like 1

Awwww. Maybe you shouldn't have submitted that mediocre album of yours then.

0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

Taylor no doubt meant well and wanted to share the spotlight with Lana by bringing her on stage and talking about her in her speech but my god, it’s clear Lana genuinely doesn’t want to be there :gaycat6: and after losing all of her nominations too :gaycat6:

their friendship is amazing, if i was selena i would be worried about Lana become Tay's bff

gramys-Gags6j3jsg-6-Fw-Gagatina.gif

Lana should stop attending really they just snub her over and over even though copies win awards.. Also how did billie win SOTY.. 

Really cant even give lana best alternative album? 

Lana is literally 0/11 for Grammys these fuckers

Edited by ForgottenSoul

That was nice of Taylor to say but girlie was fighting not to get brought up there :redface:

Nothing changes after last night - she still had her best year ever, with or without any Grammys.

The awkwardness Lana must have felt being drag to the stage after not winning any category.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.