Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

• RIKI232

• zach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

JLo Atlas interview for Netflix Indonesia

The last question she got asked when she will come to Indonesia for concert. JLo answered she only has the North American tour planned as of now but would like to come to Indonesia.

So no international tour (other than Canada) planned yet as of now.

season 2 crying GIF by NBC World Of Dance

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7VrS5Yhu_q/?igsh=OW43Y2Via3k2dzVm

Edited by RIKI232
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

JLo Atlas interview for Netflix Indonesia

The last question she got asked when she will come to Indonesia for concert. JLo answered she only has the North American tour planned as of now but would like to come to Indonesia.

So no international tour (other than Canada) planned yet as of now.

season 2 crying GIF by NBC World Of Dance

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7VrS5Yhu_q/?igsh=OW43Y2Via3k2dzVm

So sad. I don't blame her, she's probably over it by now with all the forced social media hate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

how is this related to the tour?

omg so close 1 month and it starts she just keeps winning atlas #1 worldwide now her tour shes gonna sellout for sure shes jlo shes too powerful, I actually love the haters and trolls always makes me laugh makes jlo stronger hehe she keeps winning, I wonder what the setlist gonna be 

Posted (edited)

Can't wait for this hopefully she adds International dates.

I think they was seeing what the tour was gonna do, but she's already sold at 10-12k tickets for each show (more tickets in some shows) but at least 21 dates have sold at least 10k, so that's a plus, and the others have all sold at least 8-9k so far

Her tour will sell out or nearly sellout closer it happened with her last few tours.

It's summer so people will be making plans for the holidays

Edited by DanceAgain
  • Haha 1

I hate the fact that she or someone in her teams keeps thinking that she shouldn't tour Europe when in fact Europe is much loyal market and she would sell out arenas for sure in most countries. She really is her biggest enemy. Starting with keeping her friend as her manager and all he did was ruin her career during last 10 years.

• Like 1

Is it true they are selling in the black market tickets for 18$ ? 

If its true i dont think she will announce International dates 

At this point she should just do a Vegas Residency 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Is it true they are selling in the black market tickets for 18$ ? 

If its true i dont think she will announce International dates 

At this point she should just do a Vegas Residency 

omg you believe fake news hahah its 2024 seriously are people actually that S***

shes already sold over 300k tickets  but shes always winning AND OMG HOW PRETTY IS SHE

SHE WILL PROBABLY DO VEGAS TOO AND SMASH IT THERE ASWELL SHES JLO SHES ALWAYS WINNING XXXXX 

Edited by brave07
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

I hate the fact that she or someone in her teams keeps thinking that she shouldn't tour Europe when in fact Europe is much loyal market and she would sell out arenas for sure in most countries. She really is her biggest enemy. Starting with keeping her friend as her manager and all he did was ruin her career during last 10 years.

Damn sounds like what happened to Mariah too with the friend/manager thing. They have so many parallels (I'm a fan of both don't come for me lol)

imagine she did world tour she would easily make close to 200 million for sure Europe Asia Australia South America she would have the biggest tour by a Latina artist she will for America anyway im sure 

• Haha 1

EU dates would sell out quite fast, oh well... 

The tour is going to do great numbers when we get closer to the dates. She's a fantastic performer, nobody can take that away from her. It's a shame that international dates are unlikely but acting is where it's at for her in terms of success and getting that bag. She doesn't need to make another album and just continue to tour the hits.

• Like 2

Wouldn't be shocked if she went back to Vegas after this

Posted (edited)

Edited by laqqinq
  • Haha 3

Did not expect this at all. Still feeling like the residency will happen because that is for later this year or next year. But it looks unclear as of now.

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2024 at 4:36 AM, brave07 said:

omg so close 1 month and it starts she just keeps winning atlas #1 worldwide now her tour shes gonna sellout for sure shes jlo shes too powerful, I actually love the haters and trolls always makes me laugh makes jlo stronger hehe she keeps winning, I wonder what the setlist gonna be 

:lakitu:

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2024 at 7:05 PM, brave07 said:

omg you believe fake news hahah its 2024 seriously are people actually that S***

shes already sold over 300k tickets  but shes always winning AND OMG HOW PRETTY IS SHE

SHE WILL PROBABLY DO VEGAS TOO AND SMASH IT THERE ASWELL SHES JLO SHES ALWAYS WINNING XXXXX 

:spring:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Call me crazy but someone here has noticed how all our big latina stars get big huge waves of hate all the time? Selena,Camila,Jlo,Xtina and more :giraffe: 

Even Shakira with her recent random dumb comment about Barbie was treated horribly-in a disgustin way when other american singers have done worse things like working with rapists or exploiting people :gaycat4:

Hidden Xenophobia-racism much??? :clack:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 2

I'm actually devastated by today's news. Literally 2 days ago I booked my flight and airbnb for the LA show... I was so excited. sigh :gaycat6:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

To publish an article of this sort after being one of the main publications that have been d*ck riding her since early this year is insane :rip: they are part of the problem.

Plus, admitting to purposely publishing negative articles for clicks... trash!  :deadbanana4:

Variety pursued the reports of J. Lo's poor ticket sales aggressively, not for reasons of schadenfreude but because such stories are important in our corner of the media world, and it's a sad fact of our business that bad news gets a lot more clicks than good news. Her fans swarmed on us, which comes with the turf, but the stories were hugely successful. As it does every time schadenfreude piles up on a female public figure, I was reminded of something: During the heyday of Lena Dunham's TV series "Girls," there was a video meme — or whatever passed for a meme in 2012 — of young women making comical, snarky opinions about show, with one of them saying, "I've never seen it… but I think I don't like it."

It was a joke, but still, that statement seems like a sadly perfect distillation of the amount of thought, let alone logic, that goes into the kind of hateration that J. Lo and so many other female public figures are receiving right now. It's also not hard to imagine that syndrome playing a major role in many other successful women being "cut down to size," not least the defeat of Hillary Clinton by her unapologetically misogynist opponent in 2016.

J. Lo is a great artist and she will be fine, and she's clearly tough enough to weather all of this. But why should she have to? There's obviously more going on here than just a canceled tour, and it does make one wonder whether the guilty pleasure of schadenfreude and our role in furthering it is a problem that goes beyond a few "harmless" clicks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.