Jennifer Lopez "This Is Me... Live: The Greatest Hits Tour" | Canceled

insomniac

New promo clip! This will be her best tour. She's at her peak with performing, dancing and singing. 

• Like 1

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Yudelkis

• RIKI232

• zach

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see her live! She's an amazing performer. 😍

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 1:04 PM, XDNA said:

New promo clip! This will be her best tour. She's at her peak with performing, dancing and singing. 

Can't wait!

~ 70% sold out with 3 months to go! She'll definitely sell out. :clap3:

• Like 1

I am READY! to see her live for the first-time!

21 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

I am READY! to see her live for the first-time!

It's going to be a moment! She's an animal on stage :jonny5:

I'm waiting and hoping she brings this show to Europe.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 2:09 PM, Dark Phoenix said:

5k for the M&G ticket!!!??? Get money mama, she needs to get her money back for the next visual musical movie.

She SOLD the trilogy (Album + Visual musical movie + Documentary) to Amazon.

She got back the money she invested in the trilogy + made a profit since Amazon pays a lot of money for Original content.

She'll also make money with the tour.

so she's still winning with this Era.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 months to go until the first show.

in the meantime J.Lo is shooting the movie 'Kiss of the Spider Woman'

Edited by Tortuguero

45 minutes ago, XDNA said:

She just wrapped filming today. I think she's going to start tour rehearsals now, unless she takes a break first.

Omg she looks like Selena. Sick to death of the golden brown. She looks so freshhh

58 minutes ago, XDNA said:

She just wrapped filming today. I think she's going to start tour rehearsals now, unless she takes a break first.

Her Oscar is here !!!!!

so i guess were really not getting any international dates...

200w.gif ?cid=82a1493btedmhyit4aulst3rntmy2vecodbk8cri3o4wd5fm&ep=v1_gifs_related&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

3 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

so i guess were really not getting any international dates...

200w.gif ?cid=82a1493btedmhyit4aulst3rntmy2vecodbk8cri3o4wd5fm&ep=v1_gifs_related&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

I feel like she would have announced them already unfortunately. For someone so globally recognisable it is bizarre that she hasn't toured internationally much. She has 17 top 10s in the UK, how is there not an O2 arena date at the very least :deadbanana: especially if there's a chance she'll be closing the music chapter of her career to focus on acting..

She has upcoming 3 movies that we know of so I'm thinking it's going to be movie promo after the tour. 

2 hours ago, FantasyRide said:

I feel like she would have announced them already unfortunately. For someone so globally recognisable it is bizarre that she hasn't toured internationally much. She has 17 top 10s in the UK, how is there not an O2 arena date at the very least :deadbanana: especially if there's a chance she'll be closing the music chapter of her career to focus on acting..

She has upcoming 3 movies that we know of so I'm thinking it's going to be movie promo after the tour. 

yeha that's the most bizarre thing - she would SELL OUT out so quick internationally, while in the US its takes her much longer to sell tickets, so its not making any sense.

she is more successful abroad, and for a tour that is considered her last in the next few years its making me sad not to see her...

Edited by RIKI232
  • Like 2

I still think international dates could be announced; a lot of artists wait a month or two to announce, and since a lot are touring this summer into fall, they may be trying to secure the right venues for the tour.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Edited by laqqinq

On 4/28/2024 at 3:12 PM, FantasyRide said:

On 4/28/2024 at 5:49 PM, RIKI232 said:

yeha that's the most bizarre thing - she would SELL OUT out so quick internationally, while in the US its takes her much longer to sell tickets, so its not making any sense.

she is more successful abroad, and for a tour that is considered her last in the next few years its making me sad not to see her...

On 4/28/2024 at 6:09 PM, livelikemusic said:

I still think international dates could be announced; a lot of artists wait a month or two to announce, and since a lot are touring this summer into fall, they may be trying to secure the right venues for the tour.

As a J.Lo stan that's probably been the most frustrating these past 25 years. She's always juggled movies and music, and the movie filming schedules of 2 and sometimes 3 months always kept her from touring internationally (she still films about 2-3 movies each year). It's upsetting. I was really hoping she would take this one internationally (and she still might as there were strong rumors about London, Melbourne and Sydney dates being planned).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think she'll cancell any more dates? I want to buy some tickets but I'm not sure due to low sales :gaycat6:

On 5/3/2024 at 9:23 AM, laqqinq said:

70% sold out is good. They'll probably be lots of last minute buyers as well. 

I really doubt she will expand the tour. It would be a bad move if she did and they didn't sell 

I doubt she'll expand it too. her team tried to convince her to cancel the whole thing. The hate train is bad and now with that met gala video surfacing people cannot stand her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13405065/jennifer-lopez-team-crisis-tour-ticket-sales.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Not Day 1? Like she really started rehearsing 6 weeks before opening night??

At least she looks so fit and skinny because of that movie, I too want to snatch last minute tickets, night #2 of NYC is almost empty and I could manage to be there but I just hope that she doesn't cancel.

I was so excited to see her in LatAm but now I don't think is happening :weeps:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Not Day 1? Like she really started rehearsing 6 weeks before opening night??

My guess is that she's going to be reusing a lot of the choreo so it's more working with the stage that needs to be done

20 hours ago, popstyle said:

I doubt she'll expand it too. her team tried to convince her to cancel the whole thing. The hate train is bad and now with that met gala video surfacing people cannot stand her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13405065/jennifer-lopez-team-crisis-tour-ticket-sales.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Not this when I just bought PIT tickets for the Phoenix show :ahh:

I'll wait until the tour really starts (or not?) to book hotel and flights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.