On 2/15/2024 at 3:16 PM, Alongoria13 said:

Dónde está México?

just saw this on twitter idk if it's true

7 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

just saw this on twitter idk if it's true

ugh I’m perched!!

How are some of the dates selling?

The Denver and Phoenix ones are a bit of a mess, everything available :rip:

Why would they add another Toronto date? The first one didn't sell out and I've never seen such availability for a concert than the second show :rip:  

23 hours ago, legendlavigne said:

Why would they add another Toronto date? The first one didn't sell out and I've never seen such availability for a concert than the second show :rip:  

The second Miami show is even worse. The first one isn't even close to sold out, and the second one has even higher availability than the Toronto one.

Of course the tour ‘isn’t selling well’, TM locked up all the tickets into VIP packages and platinum tickets plus the prices themselves don’t help either. However for the Toronto shows, and like for Madonna I’m personally just waiting to see how the stage will be used to get the best view I can and buy last minute. Luckily for this tour though, the stage is so big that there’s lots of options.

tbh her ticket prices are HIGH AF

hoping for less in Europe

15 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

tbh her ticket prices are HIGH AF

hoping for less in Europe

tickets in NA is not comparable with EU 

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

wow. tickets are moving at a snail's pace. She should start discounting. 

it's not even 1 week of being on sale yet :ahh: 

the way people keep praying for her downfall but she always wins :alexz:

the same type of comments were all over the thread on the last tour but guess what Mimi? she sold out :alexz2:

On 2/23/2024 at 6:33 PM, legendlavigne said:

she practically sold out 2 Toronto dates last time, why would they not add one more :toofunny3:

On 2/24/2024 at 6:19 PM, Cooper said:

The second Miami show is even worse. The first one isn't even close to sold out, and the second one has even higher availability than the Toronto one.

you are seriously delusional if you think she can't sell out two arena dates in MIAMI out of all places :ahh: 

tickets literally had only been on sale on Friday, did Taylor Swift really create such a weird expectation of shows having to sell out on presale to be considered successful? :deadbanana:literally most tickets are sold closer to date as people figure out the logistics :deadbanana2:

23 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Of course the tour ‘isn’t selling well’, TM locked up all the tickets into VIP packages and platinum tickets plus the prices themselves don’t help either. However for the Toronto shows, and like for Madonna I’m personally just waiting to see how the stage will be used to get the best view I can and buy last minute. Luckily for this tour though, the stage is so big that there’s lots of options.

the prices are indeed high but that's about the same as other acts like Madonna :rip: they don't make money from music anymore so every artist inflated their tour ticket prices these days :rip: like tell me how the **** is TATE MCRAE is selling nearly the same price as JLo? :rip: 

If it's selling low then I should have no problem getting a good seat the day of 💺. I will be waiting for the set list before purchasing tickets

Tickets are on sale for 3 days ...

She didnt sell out Its My Party first week or two either and it still did great ...

Lets wait !

• Like 2

I would absolutely love this on the setlist. It's one of her best deep cuts! :gaylocat1:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, getback said:

you are seriously delusional if you think she can't sell out two arena dates in MIAMI out of all places :ahh: 

I'm not saying she can't sell out, she might do so, but I find it odd that they would add another date when the first one isn't close to selling out. Usually when an extra date is added it's because the demand is in excess of the supply.

14 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I would absolutely love this on the setlist. It's one of her best deep cuts! :gaylocat1:

we fans can dream about this... i absolutely wish but itll never happen 

13 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

we fans can dream about this... i absolutely wish but itll never happen 

adb5d0d2e08f93e301af1396cb75232a.jpg

I still haven't bought tickets yet because I don't know what city I'll be in. I was aiming for the MSG dates, but I don't think I'll be in NY in August.

7 hours ago, Shelter said:

Not a great start 

it's literally selling over half in 4 DAYS and the tour is 4 MONTHS away :ahh: how is this not a great start :ahh: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I mean 51% sold in 3 days is not bad, I guess she will have to do some performances or promo in some way because there’s no way they think that the movie is going to sell the tour and the two singles out won’t.

I want to go but yeah I’m going to wait, maybe snatch a ticket for San Antonio or Austin since those are cheaper than LA, Florida or NYC.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Shelter said:

Not a great start 

More than 50% sold out in 3 days being on sale? How is that a bad start! Taylor Swift selling out instantly really set wrong expectations for other acts. J.Lo had the same for her last It’s My Party tour like this new tour, which also sold out eventually. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.