Kylie to release expanded edition of Tension

Junlin

justice for running

• Like 6

She has so much material to choose from. I hope it isn’t as lackluster as the expanded version of Disco. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yasss

Ready, but sad the first version of the era basically ended first week and with no televised performances that week to boot! 

omg I hope there are more forward-thinking tracks like Padam Padam and Tension!

As much as I love the ’80s-inspired tracks, they weren’t what Padam Padam promised for this album :noparty:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Things We Do Love deserves her single treatment :biblio: 

• Like 3

Padam sounds so different from the rest of the album, I hope they decided to dive into that since the rest of the album felt so lackluster in comparison. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The 2 bonus tracks we already know :wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

YES, give me more :wanda: 

2 hours ago, taylamour said:

Padam sounds so different from the rest of the album, I hope they decided to dive into that since the rest of the album felt so lackluster in comparison. 

The singles promised an X & KMO crossover and then we got… that.

I hope we will get some new imagery and new version of the cover and not another color variant

Also, hopefully they properly mastered "Heavenly Body" for the re-release

If is going to be as bad as Disco Expansion then she can keep it

• Thumbs Down 1

There are people who doubted this was inevitable? The only boring thing is having to sit back and watch the Sia collab eat up time and bandwidth first instead of getting the final version of “Love Unlimited”.

It's going to be the one that she released in November with Drum and Heavenly Body then deleted it after few hours. Bookmark me

Drum and Heavenly Body :jonny5:

8 hours ago, taylamour said:

definitely. I loved tension (single) even more than padam, so the disappointment was beyond. 

• Like 1

She should've released the Extended version of the album as part of Tension. I hate how the UK didn't combine the sales and had Extension chart on its own :-/

Anyway, I can't wait for this expanded edition x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.