Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex feuding

SamanthaJadeFr

3 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Surprisingly, it seems like D.Woods is the only member Aubrey is still talking to (bonding over the whole Diddy drama):

I don’t get Aubrey’s issue about signing the contract to get pub rights.  I mean…why not? She seemed more concerned about NDA that wouldn’t allow them to speak on Diddy.  What is she planning a tell-all book?  :celestial5:

And she could still do her tell-all book, why do her former groupmates need to listen to her on this? 

Aubrey strikes me as someone with personality disorder who dislikes anyone who disagrees with her.  I had someone like that in my life, it’s kinda crazy.  :toofunny3:Now all of a sudden D Woods is her best friend (now that she didn’t sign), but she was shading her for respectfully turning down DK reunion.  Like…? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• professor2000

• TaggedGalaxy

• brooklyndaddy

5 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I don’t get Aubrey’s issue about signing the contract to get pub rights.  I mean…why not? She seemed more concerned about NDA that wouldn’t allow them to speak on Diddy.  What is she planning a tell-all book?  :celestial5:

And she could still do her tell-all book, why do her former groupmates need to listen to her on this? 

Aubrey strikes me as someone with personality disorder who dislikes anyone who disagrees with her.  I had someone like that in my life, it’s kinda crazy.  :toofunny3:Now all of a sudden D Woods is her best friend (now that she didn’t sign), but she was shading her for respectfully turning down DK reunion.  Like…? 

Yeah i hardly doubt she has any dirt on Diddy, maybe on her record label and management with the way they handled they career but they signed a contract back then so in a way it's their own fault if they didn't earn enough money.

And you hit the nail with Aubrey having a hard time being ok with anybody disagreeing with anything she said. It's always hard to watch her do interviews and interact with other people on reality tv shows cause it always looks like she's waiting to jump on someone throat if they say anything she doesn't like or doesn't agree with.

This makes me a bit sad. Like now we won't even get a dumblonde reunion :'(

I still use their self-titled album to this day :WAP:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 7:33 AM, imabadkid said:

I genuinely like Aubrey and feel like she's one of those people that SPEAKS HER MIND whether you like it or not, which people are intimidated by a strong woman who isn't afraid to speak up. HOWEVER - she seems to fall out with everyone. Her and Shannon have always been super close so... hmmmm... idk

Speaking your mind and not being afraid to speak up doesn't mean you're actually right about the things you speak up about. This woman follows a pattern. She's delusional. :rip: 

• 6 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 9:50 PM, popmusicisdead said:

shame. this was a bop

Dreamcicle ATE

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Aubrey is delusional. She didnt even mention her.

I think Aubrey said on Twitter that she was mad at Shannon cause she didn't defend her against the interviewer who was shading her. Which is a reach cause we all know Shannon is not about that life and is not gonna drag anybody like that for shading anyone.

On 2/2/2024 at 5:35 PM, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Surprisingly, it seems like D.Woods is the only member Aubrey is still talking to (bonding over the whole Diddy drama):

Just seeing this now. 

Aubrey is insufferable. 

Huge Danity Kane fan and parts of me actually like her, but she is SUCH an attention-seeking Karen. Across the board. 

From what I understand, she was the most vocal about D. Woods not coming back for DC4 and always had snide remarks to make in that era's interviews. Now it's "besties"? Wack. 

1 hour ago, Cbreezy said:

Just seeing this now. 

Aubrey is insufferable. 

Huge Danity Kane fan and parts of me actually like her, but she is SUCH an attention-seeking Karen. Across the board. 

From what I understand, she was the most vocal about D. Woods not coming back for DC4 and always had snide remarks to make in that era's interviews. Now it's "besties"? Wack. 

Yeah I think time has shown both Aubrey and Diddy are trash lol.  Just different levels, clearly.  But when he told her "it gets dark and lonely" + that her career was headed the wrong direction…he wasn't lying.  But she was also right that he was a horrible human.  

Crazy to see all the things play out over the years. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.