Biden campaign accused of racially profiling, denying entry to Muslim women at rally

Communion

Sorry but it seems given this video and the things they're saying that there's other reasons they weren't let in. :rip:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

Dr. Alexander

The giggling, the kiiking, and the way she assumed (and then asked) if he was apart of LGBT community kind of said everything :rip:

They definitely sensed they were there to disrupt the event. Plus, people in the comments said they were disrupting other events previously. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 10

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Sorry but it seems given these videos and the things they're saying that there's other reasons they weren't let in. :rip:

Several Muslim Americans reported being denied entry at another recent event in Virginia, sadly.

The issue with trying to 'keep tabs' or so on political activists is that 1) it's a political rally and thus nonsensical to deny someone entry because they're possibly a member of an activist group (most people attending Joe Biden rallies in January 2024 are going to be highly engaged activist voters) and 2) the optics are impossible to win when accusing people of essentially a crime before they've done anything. The logical solution is to just remove people who disrupt the event once it starts.

But instead of that, the Biden campaign now finds itself stuck preemptively scouring iines for potential "Muslim activists" akin to Trump during a MAGA rally.

• Like 3

But the Democrats are saving democracy! :bibliahh:

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Someone in the ATRL Zionazi downvote brigade is def that sniveling white twink for sure :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Communion said:

Several Muslim Americans reported being denied entry at another recent event in Virginia, sadly.

The issue with trying to 'keep tabs' or so on political activists is that 1) it's a political rally and thus nonsensical to deny someone entry because they're possibly a member of an activist group (most people attending Joe Biden rallies in January 2024 are going to be highly engaged activist voters) and 2) the optics are impossible to win when accusing people of essentially a crime before they've done anything. The logical solution is to just remove people who disrupt the event once it starts.

But instead of that, the Biden campaign now finds itself stuck preemptively scouring iines for potential "Muslim activists" akin to Trump during a MAGA rally.

I can't believe we're being forced to pick between two openly racist warmongers or to throw away our vote. The US needs a historic anti-corruption campaign this is not what a healthy democracy looks like. :rip:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

sensed

Go on… Explain how they definitely sensed by the look of these women. Don’t be shy. 

spacer.png

• Like 8

How they asked if he was lgbtq made me feel uncomfortable

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Liberals are really gonna justify a blatant act of racial profiling… 

And y’all say you’re better than Trump supporters :redface:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Raver said:

How they asked if he was lgbtq made me feel uncomfortable

But them being racially profiled didn't? :rip:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Accused = lying leftists making **** up. :ahh: 

• Thumbs Down 2

52 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Liberals are really gonna justify a blatant act of racial profiling… 

And y’all say you’re better than Trump supporters :redface:

Islam isn’t a race so I don’t get these comments 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just judging from some of those Twitter posts if they knew they were part of these activist groups and were  gonna disrupt and be rude during the event then it’s justified to not let them in. 🤷 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

The giggling, the kiiking, and the way she assumed (and then asked) if he was apart of LGBT community kind of said everything :rip:

They definitely sensed they were there to disrupt the event. Plus, people in the comments said they were disrupting other events previously. 

Right like how was that  any of  her business. 💀

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thanks 1

These are the types of conundrums you find yourself in when you decide to support genocide.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Right like how was that  any of  her business. 💀

For the same reason she asked the black female staffer if she felt comfortable discriminating against another minority to protect Biden from criticisms re: genocide.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dr. Alexander
1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Go on… Explain how they definitely sensed by the look of these women. Don’t be shy. 

spacer.png

I never mentioned their appearance but since you brought it up babygirl, if we are referring to the mouths on their faces where the kiiking, giggling, and troll-like questions came from…then yes I guess they sensed it by their looks.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Wouldn't have expected anything less from the pro-genocide party

Sorry but the whole “start recording without the earlier context” isn’t gonna work. 

They likely did or said something that gave them the impression they were there in protest and not support and after Biden has had multiple instances recently of protestors interrupting his events, this was an obvious outcome. 

And Islam is not a race. Discriminating against a hijab is Islamophobia and not racism. Two completely different words and the inability to differentiate doesn’t help the argument but makes people disregard it. 

They stated, multiple times, in the video that they were being discriminated against because of the hijab and not because of where they are from. 

• Thumbs Down 8

50 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Sorry but the whole “start recording without the earlier context” isn’t gonna work. 

They likely did or said something that gave them the impression they were there in protest and not support and after Biden has had multiple instances recently of protestors interrupting his events, this was an obvious outcome. 

And Islam is not a race. Discriminating against a hijab is Islamophobia and not racism. Two completely different words and the inability to differentiate doesn’t help the argument but makes people disregard it. 

They stated, multiple times, in the video that they were being discriminated against because of the hijab and not because of where they are from. 

Sis, I don't think deleting the original post and remaking it makes the dislikes you got on it go away.

Edited by Communion
  • Haha 1

i feel like america has lost all political hope and it's depressing tbh

Two DC activists told me their "private organizing circles" were "infiltrated" by a Biden/Harris campaign member. They were identified by name while standing in line&removed.

So just as other users here have pointed out, they were so-called activists who probably announced on their public Tik Tok accounts that they were going there to "make noise" and "disrupt the admin's silence on genocide" and were consequently not let in.

Considering that the Biden admin is accused of "racial profiling", I'm sure many other Muslim people who have been unfairly denied entry to this event will come forward very soon, because this is obviously very targeted and consistent discrimination by the Biden admin (after all the unbiased Twitter account "Hold Biden Accountable" claims so without evidence, so who am I to question their authority?)

The fact that she decided to film a minimum wage usher and security guard, calling them "disgusting" and "racist" on camera while hiding her own face in the video is pretty revealing.

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

"but but but TRUMP!1!1! TRUMP hates muslims!1!1!"

in the last few days democrats have said:

1. people who are pro Palestine are "paid by Russia"

2. pro Palestinians "should go back to China"

and now they're profiling muslims & arabs...

I wouldn't be surprised if democrats start putting muslims and arabs in concentration camps soon, they've already done it before with Americans of Japanese descent 

(also i don't support trump or republicans either, but at least they're open about their hatred, while the democratic party pretends like they're against discrimination when in reality they're just as bad as the republicans)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

The fact that she decided to film a minimum wage usher and security guard

Those are Kamala Harris staffers. Are you accusing the VP of underpaying her campaign staff?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.