Trump aides pledge a "holy war" on Taylor Swift

playwithme

American politics are so ridiculous that i wouldn't be surprised if he loses by going against Taylor :skull:

24 minutes ago, violent desires said:

What kind of article is this? “Privately”, “inner sanctum”,”social circle”… they are just trying to fabricate something out of nowhere.

Whole article reeks of Democrat agitprop, part of their supposed plan to drag a Biden endorsement out of Taylor. Note how "holy war" was only quoted once, entirely without context, from a "source close to Trump" (surely Rolling Stone is not the go to publication for Trump's version of Tree).

The rest is just quotes from random right wing figures, none of which seem amount to any kind of plan to wage war on Swiftiedom. Some of the quotes (including from Trump) even acknowledge that her endorsement is unlikely to make any difference or even be a negative for Biden.

I'm sure the Democratic Party would love to succeed in goading the GOP to mount a concerted attack against Taylor, as it would be an embarrassing distraction when there is so much to legitimately attack Biden on. They might be dumb enough to take the bait.

These people just want to use Taylor as a political pawn, stay away girl! Let her live out her romcom fantasy.

• Like 1

He's dumb, this is definitely not a war he wants to start :lmao:

A Taylor endorsement really wouldn't sink or save either candidate, but it is WILD to think that she's even in the conversation of someone that could. I wonder how she survives the mind **** that being as famous and influential as she is, is. I guess by being self-centered lol (I don't mean that shadily, but you have to be to stay sane as a celebrity at her level)

It's just crazy to me because her power comes from people feeling attached to her as a person and her life. There are mega billionaires that are more powerful because of their money, and some high government officials that are more powerful because of the powers granted to them via legislation, but her power literally comes from people just thinking she's a deity-like figure and feeling invested in her personal life's decisions

I would suspect that even the mere mention of her name negatively by Trump will go massively viral on social media and completely backfire for the GOP.  Taylor doesn't even have to say anything, let Trump open his big fat mouth and it's over. 

Funniest thing is that she is not even moving a finger, lmao. What an unserious group of psycopathic bastards.

1 hour ago, spree said:

I would suspect that even the mere mention of her name negatively by Trump will go massively viral on social media and completely backfire for the GOP.  Taylor doesn't even have to say anything, let Trump open his big fat mouth and it's over. 

I disagree with this, he has a very large following and there is some backlash that is starting to happen, at least with the NFL fans, their sick of her. It would be even worse for her if she aligns herself with the other side. 

25 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

I disagree with this, he has a very large following and there is some backlash that is starting to happen, at least with the NFL fans, their sick of her. It would be even worse for her if she aligns herself with the other side. 

well we'll see what happens, cuz it's only going to intensify from here on out.  I see both sides, I just think once it's starts to get ugly at the mud-throwing, then **** hits the fan. 

5 hours ago, Klein said:

Has no one in his team told him about Tayvoodoo? 

Joke aside, is the 2024 election really going to be a matter of who will be backed up by Taylor Swift? This is getting out of hands. :deadbanana4:

Hopefully tayvoodoo leads to a massive stroke and him laying in his own s*itty diaper for the next 15 years.  I cannot stand that walking talking orange piece of excrement. 

Burner Account

Reality of the matter is that Taylor Swift is not obliged to endorse any political candidate. 

But at the magnitude of a star she is, I do believe it is morally expected of her to participate in promoting the act of voting, period. 

Her not willing to do so and rather indulging in NFL telenovela deflection (PR induced) shows her true intentions which are business. 

Which I personally respect and love. 

On 1/30/2024 at 9:24 PM, Reginald said:

I-- Is this a battle he really wants to start? Because he will NOT win :bibliahh:

He has like 80 million hardcore stans in the US alone right now. Probably even approaching 100 million. 

... and his stans all have guns. But what they have in guns, they lack in brain cells... so... a quick move by Tay could indeed end him... but then his flock will be headless and run against poles. cars, lanterns, walls, doors, shopping windows... and break a lot of stuff. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Funniest thing is that she is not even moving a finger, lmao. What an unserious group of psycopathic bastards.

They are mentally impaired. I pity them. 

3 hours ago, Burner Account said:

Reality of the matter is that Taylor Swift is not obliged to endorse any political candidate. 

But at the magnitude of a star she is, I do believe it is morally expected of her to participate in promoting the act of voting, period. 

Her not willing to do so and rather indulging in NFL telenovela deflection (PR induced) shows her true intentions which are business. 

Which I personally respect and love. 

she can encourage young people to vote without taking a political side. 

I’d like to go one day without Taylor being news… and I’m a Swiftie. :ahh: 
She is everywhere I swear 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.