Trump aides pledge a "holy war" on Taylor Swift

playwithme

...he's not more popular than she is.

Edited by The7thStranger
  • Like 11

If the presidential elections are Swift vs Trump, she would win. I honestly think she would win. :giraffe:

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

Uncle Joe might as well drop Kamala for VP and tap her for the job instead 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

taylor-swift-donald-trump.png?w=1200&f=1cd10df4b384c413e77ed51eca657d13

Trump Privately Grouses He’s ‘More Popular’ Than Taylor Swift

Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed President Joe Bidenfor reelection yet. That hasn’t stopped members of MAGAland’s upper crust from plotting to declare — as one source close to Donald Trumpcalls it — a “holy war” on the pop mega-star, especially if she ends up publicly backing the Democrats in the 2024 election.

According to three people familiar with the matter, Trump loyalists working on or close to the former president’s campaign, longtime Trump allies in right-wing media, and an array of outside advisers to the ex-president have long taken it as a given that Swift will eventually endorse Biden (as she did in 2020). Indeed, several of these Republicans and conservative media figures have discussed the matter with Trump over the past few months, the sources say.

Meanwhile, as Trump has been having a popularity contest with Swift in his own head, others close to him —including GOP operatives, some of his 2024 staff, and Trumpy media figures — have been brainstorming different ways to go after Swift. Since late last year, these Trump allies have repeatedly discussed how to turn the culture-warrior dial up to 11, if she re-endorses Biden this year, the sources recount.

Publicly, members of Trump’s inner sanctum and social circle are already signaling Swift’s prominent position atop their enemies list — a situation that has reached fever pitch now that Swift’s boyfriend will once again be playing in the Super Bowl.

Rolling Stone

michael-jackson-reading.gif

In recent weeks, the former president has told people in his orbit that no amount of A-list celebrity endorsements will save Biden.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Trump has also privately claimed that he is “more popular” than Swift is and that he has more committed fans than she does

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

I-- Is this a battle he really wants to start? Because he will NOT win :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Ok Trump why don’t you arrange a The Eras Tour with the exact same dates and venues and see if you sell them out???

• Haha 2

Has no one in his team told him about Tayvoodoo? 

Joke aside, is the 2024 election really going to be a matter of who will be backed up by Taylor Swift? This is getting out of hands. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

as Trump has been having apopularity contest with Swift in his own head

:redface:

• Haha 1

Swifties, we strike at dawn

Alexa play "part of me" by Katy perry

CjUaYnKWgAEk3l_.jpg

• Haha 3

well yes!

Does he really wanna start ****? 

Swifties aren't scared we'll fight back! 

How many showed up for Taylor's biggest date on the Eras Tour versus his inauguration in 2016?

She really is suffering from success, isn't she?

• Like 1

My sole concern lies with those Trumpian incels espousing QAnon theories regarding Taylor and the upcoming elections. This could pose a huge security threat for her as the elections approach. The movement has already gained traction on social media, and it is poised to intensify. Hopefully, Taylor's security team is well-prepared, and the Swifties must begin polishing their armor to confront the oncoming wave of hate and disinformation. Get ready.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

The fact that she hasn’t uttered a single word about this election and all these shockwaves are being caused by a rumor. Extreme fame really is a curse.

• Like 7

She is more popular and powerful than Trump

I'm here for the claimed Tayvoodoo to work on this clown.

CjUaYnKWgAEk3l_.jpg

25 minutes ago, Fama said:

My sole concern lies with those Trumpian incels espousing QAnon theories regarding Taylor and the upcoming elections. This could pose a huge security threat for her as the elections approach. 

Not to be dramatic, but I do actually agree with this, and I think it's a good reason for everyone to stop screaming about how she needs to make political statements right now. It's getting creepy. 

She is gathering 50-80k people inside a stadium each night, and then there are sometimes thousands more listening from the parking lot outside, where no one goes through any metal detectors. If there's anything we should learn from Ariana's concert or the Vegas festival shooting, it's that concerts can be massive security concerns.

• Like 2

Has no one told him Taylor Swift is the biggest and most influential figure of all time... ? 

Bring it on, OLD HAG! Taylor would have the highest voter turnout of ALL time :rip: 

What kind of article is this? “Privately”, “inner sanctum”,”social circle”… they are just trying to fabricate something out of nowhere.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.