girl in red - 'I'M DOING IT AGAIN BABY!'

kyliefever2002

any vinyl announcements yet?

do what again exactly honey…

• Haha 4

hopefully she hasn't tacked 'we fell in love in october' 2022 replica somewhere on here. that song was pure uninspired trash

the cover is also.. a choice. it's giving Poster Girl Summer edition, but empty and white

I really don't understand her appeal tbh 

• Like 1

tracklist announcement. the featured artist is Sabrina Carpenter 

VQaF_UPnDUI.jpg?size=1169x1142&quality=9 

l_VZ1dg2VGU.jpg?size=827x764&quality=96& 

sabrina????? omg

The way that no one here talks about her 😭

too much is cute, but sounds too polished compared to her previous work

• 4 weeks later...

title track is out

• 1 month later...

the way this is gonna flop. no noise. :deadbanana2:

anyways, i am almost done with a second listen and well i think i'll be selling my signed copy. :ryan3:

it's out and no one seems to care. I'll take my couple of listens a bit later. is my signed copy also in danger? :redface:

I checked out the singles based on the name of the album alone since it's a genius title, but...not for me! We won't be listening again, baby!

• Haha 1

This is AMAZING

oh my god, what a horrid and uninspired record that was! I feel so bad that she has lost her spark :monkey:

I really like it! My one complain is that the album is too short. It needs 1-2 more tracks. 

• Like 1

I'm actually really enjoying this album, bops after bops and her knack for singalong melodies is unmatched

I just wish it was longer, I mean a 27-min record used to be called an EP :skull:

1 hour ago, RT Air said:

I'm actually really enjoying this album, bops after bops and her knack for singalong melodies is unmatched

I just wish it was longer, I mean a 27-min record used to be called an EP :skull:

In my opinion an album should be close to 40 minutes or longer. I can't call something thats only 27 minutes an album even if I really like it a lot. There are way too many albums released lately that feel more like eps in my opinion because of how short they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.