I'm in a throuple

Oktober Knight

8 hours ago, Phantom said:

You seem happy and fulfilled, have open and active lines of communication, and have family that accepts of all this. 

...which warrants the question as to why you would seek out the opinion of random gays online? My personal distaste for throuples, valid as it is for me, has no general room to invade or speak upon your relationship. Yet you are inviting me to. :confused:

I guess it's stems from me getting more and more comfortable about openly discussing my unique relationship. I'm not seeking anyone's approval on here but merely curious as to what other think about poly or throuple relationships. 

7 hours ago, spree said:

yea I'm not sure he would ever go for a full-fledged relationship with a 3rd, but a 3-some once in a while I can definitely see happening.  He can have his twink one time, and then I get another black guy the next time. :gaygacat2:

3 somes are soooo hot. Watching my hubby pleasure another guy while I watch is so satisfying :gaynetcat4:

7 hours ago, John Slayne said:

don't listen to the judgmental gays, they still live in their heteronormative chains. if it's all consensual and communicated well, there's no reason not to.

that said, i would be mindful of the power dynamics in this situation. since you and your hubby are both older and already established, there could come a point when the new person might start feeling uncomfortable with the situation and even resent you for being married to each other and not to him. this could also pose challenges if he were to move into your (you and your partner's) house and feel like he doesn't really have a say in things because he's in another couple's space.

the fact that he has a job and is independent is a good sign, but the challenge will be trying to find the balance between including him in the relationship as an equal (and not just an addition to your marriage) while at the same time not exploiting his feelings for the two you.

just something to consider. 

Thank you for all this. Definitely something to consider and yet another open conversation we'll have soon. As much as I feel we're already equal, he may feel outnumbered since nobody is married to him. As far as the living situation goes, he's made it clear he has no desire to move in with us and if so, it would be years from now as he likes his space and enjoys what we have going right now. I love that nothing seems forced about all of this :heart:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oktober Knight

• spree

• John Slayne

• JoeAg

On 1/31/2024 at 1:58 AM, JoeAg said:

a big d

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

spacer.png

Spoiler

@sugarcladdy on twitter babe 😳🦦

On 1/30/2024 at 5:56 PM, Zefierce said:

Interesting that summer 2022 was when you decided to go into an open relationship status with your husband, and 2023 was a dark year for you two. There was a lack of "light and comfort" (as you say) that was present, and instead of resolving it directly with your husband, it took adding an additional party from Grindr (of all places) into your marriage to seemingly make things better. That to me does not sound like a healthy relationship decision or situation at all to me.

I find it interesting that you barely mention how your husband feels in all of this or who initially brought the open relationship idea into the marriage. It sounds like YOU were the one unsatisfied with the sex - you complain "he legit just wants oral and be done within 5 mins, hates foreplay, and only wants to be railed like once a month. My kinks need more than that!" "I'm overly kinky which I had to supress all my life and couldn't truly explore my wild side". Yet when introducing why you went into open relationship status in the first place, you primarily put the blame on him, saying its "mainly because he loves young twinks". Are you being honest with yourself? You claim you're satisfied in your life now that your "wild kinky pig boi" is in the picture, but the new grindr "bear" doesn't sound like the type that would fit into your husband's 'skinny young twink' desire.

It honestly sounds like you're the pervert in the relationship and your husbands just a normal guy who can't satisfy your kinks, and puts up with all of this to try to make you happy and keep you in his life. But then again, I don't know you personally and I'm 100% ONLY going based on the things you wrote.

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.